It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptical even of myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
OK, I have my shield up, just in case I get some odd feedback
Last night as I lay in bed drifting off to sleep I heard a telepathic voice in my head. It was a very quick conversation as I had trouble focusing, but here is what I remember:

voice: (said my name)
me: that is me
a few seconds passed
me: what can I do for you?
a few more seconds
me: who are you?
voice: Jameth
me: what is your origin Jameth?
voice: of Orlon
me: where is Orlon?
voice: of your Saggitarius
me: why did you contact me? What message do you bring?
at this point I was expecting some kind of ancient history lesson or something too detailed to fully remember, but it was brief.
voice: black skies. shockwave. many in your nation shall perish.
I saw 2 faint images at this time. it was daylight but it was very dark from a thick black smoke and I saw yellowish orange light at the horizon. Second image was a view from space focused mainly on the entire southeast region of the US.
me: when? how soon?
voice: life of a child

this is where I lost contact. I wanted to know what his last statement meant. Life of a child? Does it mean the time from child>teen, a childs lifetime? It was left wide open. A lot can happen in one persons lifetime, so it isnt a supreme vision. Maybe a year, maybe 50? I don't know. The part that caught my attention was the events, and not the timeframe. Laws of probability in this scenario are quite evident going by world events. For me, it wasn't the message, but the sudden contact that struck me as odd.
I'll keep my antenna up to see if there is contact again

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I looked up some stuff related to what you said. These links have some info maybe you might find interesting although I can't get far. I searched for orlon, sagittarius, jameth, and combinations of them. I also looked for orlon and astrology. I don't know, maybe it's a start.

www.lexic.us... check out the bottom of page with literary references to the name.... there is a book about prophecies of Isaiah that mention orlon and sagittarius

www.godlikeproductions.com... this one is obviously a little strange to many people probably, but if nothing else it might be a springboard for you to do more research if you wish.

I think your account is quite fascinating and I think it has some merit.

eta: I forgot I wanted to say that maybe "life of a child" means a specific child's life. Like say a child who is alive now and when they die, maybe still a child? I thought it could be that. But what child? I don't know.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Ellie Sagan]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Good info on the first link. I've never heard or Orlon before, and I'm not religious at all so I've never read it in a bible or anything. It's a bit surprising to know that Orlon aligns with Saggitarius
I refrained from doing any research on it just to preserve the authenticity. That way I'm not somehow persuaded to insert my own ideologies into it. We all know how invasive our ideas and preclusions can be

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
"The orlons the ninth month, connecting it with the zodiacal sign Sagittarius."

So Sagittarius is end of Nov., beginning of Dec. or would it be when a certain astrological happening is in Sagittarius

If not a life of a particular child, the life span of a child, from birth to teen year - 12 years maybe.

Messages are never clear are they? Interesting though...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
9 months sounds logical as the life-child. that was my first thought so it is pretty amazing\confusing to read 9 months in a previous reply. From beginning of life to becoming a child. seeing babies as children

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Dumbass]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It's got me stumped. I tried meditating and attempt to communicate with this Jameth, but to no avail. I guess it will be up to them if/when I can contact..

new topics

top topics

join