It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO has dissolved US sovereignty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Has the NWO created the conditions for a corporate oligarchy right under our nose?

Corporate oligarchy is a form of power, governmental or operational, where such power effectively rests with a small, elite group of inside individuals, sometimes from a small group of educational institutions, or influential economic entities or devices, such as banks, commercial entities that act in complicity with, or at the whim of the oligarchy, often with little or no regard for constitutionally protected prerogative.

The reason I ask this is because while everyone is concerned about this oil leak in the gulf of Mexico, and coming up with ideas that the US government allowed or even perpetrated the catastrophe (as perhaps a form of 'disaster capitalism'), and then throwing out dollar amounts that BP donated to Obama's political campaign... it dawned on me...

BP is not an American company. It's a British corporation with far-reaching tentacles worldwide. And it is donating money to help get people elected in our country. Sadly I think we all know the more money you pump into a candidate for president, the more successful their campaign will be. That's the effect of mass media being operated by a small handful of elite entities.

A bill was also passed this year which did cause a large commotion on these boards where the justices removed any monetary limits that a corporation could donate to a political campaign www.reuters.com...

Something funny to note is that the article says "Obama worries about 'foreign entities' getting involved". How hypocritical is that? He received contributions from foreign entities already...

I want to see what the next elections are like .. comments anyone?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
to your point "Corporate oligarchy", there should be departments or offices in place to prevent that to happen, like a federal cartel authority or office.
do you have this kind of democratic tool in your country ?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There has for a long time been talk about multinational corporations (also called transnational corporations). These truly big corporations really are the most powerful in the world and are no longer restrained by national boundaries. They pay to nominate our politicians and are the ones behind the choices that are made. How can we not see, therefore, that America's sovereignty has been already superseded by the power of these multinational corporations? Sure we vote every so often, but the most powerful of these politicians, in order to get on the ballot, have to go after the big money, and the big money is in the hands of the multinationals. Ralph Nader is probably right when he says "Only The Rich Can Save Us". About all we can do now is go along for the ride. I only hope it can be relatively comfortable.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
To some it may have been under their nose but others have known this has been going on for some time though were not in position to be able to do anythig about or didn't for fear of being asassinated liek JFK!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That is the goal of the NWO for sure. No doubt about that.

top topics

join