It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper Destroyed by Don Ecker

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Quotes by the late William Copper:

A 'nut job' you say ? - Or was William Cooper the most dangerous Man on earth?

Reading those quotes could make you go, "Hmmm."

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Watch this video and say "Hmmm." again:

Alex Jones Exposed by Milton William Cooper

youtu.be...

As you can see Cooper made enemies and this may have contributed to his sudden demise by gunfight?
I have no idea why the video shows a Star of David imposed on Alex Jones - Was he trying to say Alex Jones is a Jew?

Usually Cooper was opposed to racism, anti-Semitism, etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Bill is a legend

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Exuberant1

I know personally somebody else who lies as much as Bill Cooper. Somebody who is highly idolized. Somebody who runs one of the biggest talk shows worldwide, a hero who keeps lying. Lied about the Frozen 2 having a Lesbian Queen. He lied about H.R. 666 being law now. Lied about H.R. 6666 being law now. He lied about many different things, turned his back on Millie Weaver, Melissa Melton, Aaron Dykes, and others. Yeah, I know him personally as well as Rob Dew and Darrin McBreen.

Bill Cooper was probably a way lot better than the other guy. Even if Bill Cooper is some highly idolized liar, the other guy lies a lot more and has a huge platform and millions of dollars to boot.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Cooper was assassinated for exposing Alex. Alex has certainly been set up as the hero. Alex praises Joe Rogan and Elon Musk... seriously? Cooper was spoiling the cabal's plans to use Alex as the controlled opposition. Heck Alex himself doesn't even know it. Alex definitely has the weak and sloppy mind to be easily manipulated. He's got one complex after another. Roger Stone? Come on! January 6? Come on! Remember back in December 2019/January 2020 Alex did his dream vision shtick about something coming, something in the air, something floating around like pollen? LOL! Alex was ready to tell the world that coof was real and it came from China and it'll get ya! Hell he claimed people he knew got it! Alex is a hoot. Always telling the Christians to stand down. SMH.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Are you seriously so lacking in examples as to this man's character that you roll out the ole' "children visit this site"?? Why not explain in some detail what he was lying about? We can have a discussion on that. I don't really know the man and only vaguely familiar with his work, but I can tell you it's super simple to denigrate people when they are no longer here to defend themselves. To trash another persons entire existence on this planet and everything they went through during their time here with a single word like "liar", without any attempt at producing receipts, is chicken$hit. Why do you have such a hatred or maybe that's too harsh, "dislike" for the man? Just a simple question.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join