It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper Destroyed by Don Ecker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Ya, i have to agree with you pretty easy to discredit a individual when they are dead.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The police who killed Bill pretended to be drunk teenagers. According to their own police report they never identified themselves as police until AFTER the firefight started. Their own reports which you can find online are pretty damning that they weren't just "doing their job."

I'm not saying that make up for everything Bill said or did, but implying that he pulled his gun on innocent officers is far from the truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It bothers me; people looking up to Bill Cooper - And I know I'm not alone.

No, you are not alone. He's a weird one though...just like all of that "Aviary" crowd. I can't help but think there's something to some of the more common elements of the story...but just seems that he and others in that group seem to have really gone off the reservation with a lot of the other details.

Faked documents, called out on lies, etc. It's all just bad news.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Ya, i have to agree with you pretty easy to discredit a individual when they are dead.
2nd line.

Implying that Bill Cooper would show up at ATS if he was alive and defend telling all those lies? Threatening those people? Or something?

*anyhow, it is no more easy to discredit a dead person than a live one. People discredit themselves and they always do it when they are alive.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

2nd line.

One thing i have learned in life, is how everyone wants to tell you what you mean and speak for you.

This guy has not discredited william cooper, all he has shown is his rubbish skills in psychology.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by supernova49
reply to post by Exuberant1

The man was killed on his on his door step....

Yeah, and if he'd waved his gun around, threatened a man and shot a cop in the head at Disney Land then he would've died there....

It just so happened he did all of the above in sight of his property.

Ok, 1st off! Do you even know what happened the night he died? I don't think you do. The man was tricked by non uniformed po po's for crying out loud.
How the bleep does that relate to flaunting a gun at Disney Land?

No matter how many times the mans name is tossed in the mud, he will always be a legend.
Nothing you can do or say that will ever change that!

edit on 28-11-2010 by CatfishBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey guys, heads up - I heard tell that Don Ecker was interviewed by some GLP folks.

Keep your eyes out for it, the word is that Don layed it down on the Cooperites and they got all upset.

Awwww.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
im not even gonna comment on the ignorance running rampant in this thread. All i can say is that a man who states over and over again "read everything, believe nothing, unless you can prove it to YOURSELF with YOUR OWN research" has much respect from me. Anyone who has questions about coopers character can decide for themselves what kind of man he was by downloading my torrent and listening to his radio broadcast (17gigs of cooper material):

tracker.concen.org...
or
www.demonoid.com...
or
thepiratebay.org...

William Cooper will always remain my hero, whether he had an alcohol problem or not. Its NOT relevant! I think most people in the "conspiracy" field are familiar with character defamation. It happens all the time. Attack the information, NOT THE MAN!
edit on 6-12-2010 by SpigotOnHOT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpigotOnHOT
All i can say is that a man who states over and over again "read everything, believe nothing, unless you can prove it to YOURSELF with YOUR OWN research" has much respect from me.

Don Ecker says stuff like that.

But he doesn't get drunk and make threatening phone calls - or BS people.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Who ever this don clown is, i would not wipe my arse with any info from his mouth.

One criteria that a person should have to be listened too, is to find and give out top secret stuff. Never heard of don and never will.

Its how the freemasons work, if you join and do not find out secrets you get nowhere. It should be same in truth ovement so people like don would be ignored while william cooper would be hailed.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Don Ecker actually knew Bill Cooper and was part of that 80s/90s scene that Cooper was a part of. He also knew and knows people who knew Cooper. His perspective that Cooper was a Grade-A BS merchant is based on his experience and the experiences of people who knew the guy. Of the people who met Cooper...many have a bad taste left in their mouths.

Reality Uncovered - Cooper Expose

Don Ecker - Expose of Cooper

Lars Hansson Affidavit - Lear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Bill Cooper says dinosaurs were Biblical 'dragons.'

If the guy was such a dangerous messenger....what was his message? If he was worth killing...what was he killed for? As far as history shows, he never uttered a word that would threaten governments. All his writings are still available so what did he achieve? What did his death achieve?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
just for the record, that dinosaur biblical dragons link is the wrong bill cooper. you obviously know nothing about the man, and clearly should stay out of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpigotOnHOT
just for the record, that dinosaur biblical dragons link is the wrong bill cooper. you obviously know nothing about the man, and clearly should stay out of it.

Does that change the fact that several individuals throughout the conspiracy scene during Bill's time knew the guy was a piece of human trash?

I mean, it's been told and explained time and time again. The whole point of this thread is about that. How you can continue to ignore it just leaves me to believe that you're blindly zealous towards your devotion to the guy, going completely against his suggestion so many of his followers like to bring up (which everyone with an ounce of common sense already knows to do).

PROTIP: That's not a good thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
UFOlogists are just angry at Bill Cooper because he turned against the new religion of extraterrestrials.

He retracted all of his beliefs about the extraterrestrial threat, and blamed it all on a disinfo campaign to make people believe. Believe in an artificially created alien threat to help usher in the NWO. You think Ronald Reagan would just spout off nonsense at a UN assembly?

Bill Clinton said Cooper was the most dangerous man in talk radio... same thing they are now saying about Assange over at Wikileaks. Why waste time and concern on a liar? It doesn't add up.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Bill Clinton said Cooper was the most dangerous man in talk radio... same thing they are now saying about Assange over at Wikileaks. Why waste time and concern on a liar? It doesn't add up.

It doesn't add up to you...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Please enlighten me.
If William Cooper had no credibility and was nothing more than a liar, why would Bill Clinton be so concerned with Cooper?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

You cannot think of any reasons why?

None?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

No, not really. I don't see why the President of the United States would go on record to declare a "nobody" as the most dangerous anything.

• If it was about crazy stories, fairytales, and/or lies... why not focus on Coast to Coast AM? Good show, but sometimes there are some pretty "out there" people on that broadcast. Some guests and callers have made claims far beyond anything Cooper ever said.

• If it was about imminent danger or spreading hate.. why not focus on the militant white supremacists that spew much, much more hate through their radio broadcasting? Some encourage hate, have militia and tactical teams, and are ready to jump into a race war. Seems they would be more physically dangerous than Mr. Milton Cooper.

I don't agree with some things William Cooper said. But I do believe there are some pearls of truth within some of his claims. Why else would a U.S. president be so concerned with him? At the most he helped me entertain certain concepts that I would not have otherwise discovered, and at the least he was entertaining. He's just a man with a family.. a man that felt he was protecting his home and family. Why be so hostile and cheery that he is dead? A family lost William Cooper when he was killed.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
At the most he helped me entertain certain concepts that I would not have otherwise discovered, and at the least he was entertaining.

Alot of liars are entertaining.

Also, you cannot be so sure that you would not have encounter certain concepts without that fat drunk's guidance.

*List some of the concepts that you think only eh could have exposed you to.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The man predicted 9/11! Even named Osama Bin Laden as the scapegoat they would use, but i guess that doesnt matter cause Don Pecker tells me hes a drunk.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join