It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper Destroyed by Don Ecker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Just my opinion, and we all know how that works, right?

But, anyone that is out "to destroy" someone else? Has an agenda of their own.

Give people some credit for having the intelligence to make their own decisions about things. Provide data, information, proof, substance - but to "destroy" someone?

Right...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

But, anyone that is out "to destroy" someone else? Has an agenda of their own.

Thank you for stating the obvious.

*Please note that I was the one who titled this thread 'Bill Cooper Destroyed by Don Ecker', not Don Ecker; He titled the show coopershow.mp3 and left it at that.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

The man was killed on his on his door step,oh i forgot he was a liar. If you had the chance would you piss on his grave to. This man had more courage than all the alex jones,s in the world how dare you attack this man, for god sake let him rest in peace. Oh bye the way O class budy.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by supernova49

The man was killed on his on his door step....

Yeah, and if he'd waved his gun around, threatened a man and shot a cop in the head at Disney Land then he would've died there....

It just so happened he did all of the above in sight of his property.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I knew Bill Cooper and his wife, he was a very nice guy as far as I am concerned, I still have the copy of his book Behold A Pale Horse which he not only signed but wrote a very nice message to me on the inside front cover. Please let the man rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Four references to Bill Cooper being a drunk in the opening post. What is the purpose of this overkill? Why do you consider people who drink alcohol not to be credible? I consider people who look down and pass judgment on others much more disreputable than drunks with bad attitudes.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Did you listen to the mp3 I linked to in the OP?

You should, it has a person abusing alcohol and threatening people. That person is Bill Cooper.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by supernova49

So he should be raised up as a folk hero for dying on his door step. Should we forget the fact that this only came after the fact that he killed a man and injured another who were simply there to do their job? Maybe we should praise all of those postal workers who shot up their workplace and then died by suicide by cop.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hi,

Have followed information regarding this character for a few years now and had no clear idea regarding his veracity. His adherants appear to talk down his opponents - shistory repeating itself possibly?

I appreciate your thread - although long, I listened to to the entire MP3 twice and in my mind the evidence is so clear. Yet another person unable to come to terms with hemsleves and life and therefore he fabricated one in the hope he would make money. Quite ruthlessly and obnoxiously - especially when drunk.

Seems strange that everyone else's balanced view is wrong?

Peace!

Thanks again - another uncertainty resolved.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Bill Cooper released the silent weapons for quiet wars document. a declaration of war on the american people by its own govt. did you? no you didnt. bill cooper did. who? bill cooper. thats right. he may be a drunk, he may be beligerent. he may lie. he may rage. even may plagirize. but for this one thing, he is redeemed. did you release that document? no, bill cooper did. who did?

now go in peace, and fight

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
actually, since every post i make on this thread gives you points, i will not be returning to defend myself against the attacks you are about to make, probably viciously. i dont know if youre trying to discredit him a little too much. maybe you hate alcohol?

more likely you hate truth and people who have pointed you and your kind out.

hows that f.b.i. paycheck going? i bet youre living the life. in some f.b.i. office somewhere writing on your f.b.i. stationary. cheating on your f.b.i. wife with your f.b.i. coworker. go have an f.b.i. sandwich and drink some f.b.i. coffee.

i see truth. i'll accept truth from a genius or the town vagrant. you have hate in your heart, mind, words, and intentions.

go drive around in your f.b.i. s.u.v. and send f.b.i. text messages on your f.b.i. phone to f.b.i. informants while you enjoy your f.b.i. doughnut.

i have revolutions to start

go read silent weapons for quiet wars, the f.b.i. edition haha

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mav0360
bill cooper. thats right. he may be a drunk, he may be beligerent. he may lie. he may rage. even may plagirize. but for this one thing, he is redeemed.

Did you just say, "for this one thing, he is redeemed."?

That is funny. You meant it to be humourous and I found myself laughing at your post.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

you can laugh, troll. the fact is, i know about some conspiracies because of this man. would you have me know nothing of conspiracies? i bet.

go check in with the f.b.i., get some doughnuts for your coworkers, they'll appreciate it. drive your f.b.i. lebaron back to f.b.i. headquarters. later you can go to your f.b.i. house and abuse your f.b.i. wife.

you guys get paid vacation?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Four references to Bill Cooper being a drunk in the opening post. What is the purpose of this overkill? Why do you consider people who drink alcohol not to be credible? I consider people who look down and pass judgment on others much more disreputable than drunks with bad attitudes.

There is a big difference between drinking alcohol and ABUSING alcohol.

Yes, alcohol does impact your credibility. Drunk people have different perceptions on reality and if you need to listen to the MP3s in order to figure that out, I suggest that you do.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Having met Bill and also enjoying several phone conversations afterwards does not make me an expert but I personally felt the man was genuine, frank and honest.

I only wish I had taken him up on his offer of friendship but you always think there is going to be time...

It was a bad time for everyone in the area where he was murdered by the over zealous cops.

I would LOVE to know what he would be exposing these days!!!

He was a very cool man.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

you can laugh, troll. the fact is, i know about some conspiracies because of this man. would you have me know nothing of conspiracies? i bet.

But what if he wasn't telling the truth? What if Cooper was picking out other people's ideas and using them for airtime, attention and a few bucks?

His Operation Majority conspiracy takes us back to the Lars Hanson interview on Page 1. Cooper had a 4th generation copy of the Zapruder film. He'd indirectly 'borrowed' it from Hanson and was claiming he'd seen it before whilst in 'Naval Intelligence.' He attempted to make money off it by implying it was proof that Kennedy was shot by driver. At no point did Cooper give credit to Larson. He generated media interest and never admitted where he got it from.

He was challenged, live on air, by Lars Hanson. Instead of admitting he'd stolen the credit, he actually began shouting at Hanson and accusing him of being part of the conspiracy! He practically called him....you guessed it...a 'disinfo agent!

That's just background because he centred his great conspiracy on this film of the driver killing JFK. When Zapruder's cleaner footage came out, it became clear the driver didn't kill JFK. Cooper had gone too far to admit he was wrong. He now claimed the driver used a secret CIA sonic bullet that killed JFK with instant poison.

Have you wondered how a Naval Petty Officer had access to ever major conspiracy in the west? He knew about JFK, CIA drug-trafficking, the war with the aliens, moon bases, Illuminati and AIDs as a class warfare poison (btw AIDS isn't caused by a microbe). That's one hell of a leaky conspiracy.

To me, Cooper was a fraud and a liar...he might have been a good family man too. On the other hand, inviting the authorities to a gunfight at the family home is reckless endangerment.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
It was a bad time for everyone in the area where he was murdered by the over zealous cops.

So after he shot one in the head and shot at the other cop, shooting back was overzealous? It is one thing to like the man and appreciate things you think he did but to lie about his death and besmirch the name of the dead cop you know nothing about is really stretching it a bit.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have had a chance to listen to the posted mp3 and will admit that I have always had a hard time with his take on JFK as well as his early talks on aliens .

That aside , I have a lot of respect for the work he did on his Mystery Babylon series .

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
www.dailymotion.com...

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Good try at discrediting Bill Cooper, too bad it didn't work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join