It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when will we wake up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hello all good people of ats.Ive waite long 2 make a new thread about the oil spill ,maybe 2 long.
would really like some vieuws of people arount the oil spill.
ok so lets get started with some facs as i think they are

its already 10 or 20 times worst then exxon valdez which makes it by far the worst oil spill and enviromental catastrophe EVER,which is ONGOING
YET the media keeps quiet
i know they closed beaches in florida i believe ,Beatifull beaches RUINED by oil millions creatures die sufficating in the oil now hurricans will carry it inland,m
My point??THIS is worst then a nightmare and its happening as we speak and kinda feels like armageddonj the world slowly dying as we quitly watch

since i can go on 4 ever about the facts and post videos about how bad this REALLY is i wont
Also because a lot of people have including me,but so far without the result i hoped 4
Which is somthing being done 2 stop it 4 REAL or aT least tell us how many leaks there really are and how much oil is really spilling
if obama or bp does not do this which i know theyb wont and so do u probably by now
which bring me 2 the point
So this is my call 2 ats ers who also realize whats going on 2 unite gert these answes out and if we now how big the leak really is
get the geniuses and best ctraftsman 2 stop this f ing nightmare
i did my part
if therre are threads like this please which i know they are,its just thaT they dont seem 2 be working
thanks 4 ur time

ps i had 2 make this thread cuz its killing me 2 see a lot of people dont seem 2 care or undrstand how bad this is and going 2 be

[edit on 26-6-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
haven seen this on ats b4 so i post it here
i saw this a couple days ago and wanted 2 make a thread
about it
www.youtube.com...
this is 4 reference
and would like 2 rederect thi thread since i am horrible at making them
and this is a awesome insanely underated thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Your call to raise awareness is all moot.

The BP Spill is the perfect example of why raising awareness alone will not solve anything.

Everyone in the civilized world knows about this environmental disaster and yet nothing changed.

No one is going after BP, people are still buying their fuel, and political figureheads have yet to do anything serious about it.

Simply talking to people about change will not change anything.

This same mentality can be applied to all conspiracies, just because people know. Doesn't mean anything will change.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The time is not right yet for action.

Just stay aware of what's going on and be ready for whatever comes down.

I, too, am anxious for our situation to change.

Watch, wait and be ready. It will come.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Teller

Awareness is better than lack of awareness.

Don't forget, most people are so steeped in denail it is breathtaking. Hundreds of millions are literally psychologically damaged in that they are totally unable to imagine -- let alone prevent or prepare for -- any kind of catastrophe bigger than when the kid spills some apple juice from the sippy cup.

I'd say that given the general level of blindness, stupidity, greed, fear, and idiocy on all levels, simply to have people be aware in and of itself is a quantum leap in the right direction.

So, don't blow out that guttering flame of hope there because were's trying to get the kindling going first. First the kindling, then the big logs.

One thing that those in the know COULD be doing is trying to nail down more clearely possible evacuation and public health scenarios. We also need concrete measurements of air and water quality. Does anyone on ATS have equipment for measuring air/water quality yourself (i.e., not merely looking up stats from NOOA, etc.). Would you be willing to post your findings on ATS? If so that would be both awareness and action in my humble opinion.

[edit on 6/27/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Please don't text type......

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer

text tipe , wat dus that mean??

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

what will come
exaxtly??

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

hope all u americans enjoing the cover up and the deadly oil
gl with that
that was directed 2 evry american who didnt aprrecite my threads
seriously gl
ul need it

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
lets get this thread going again since i was wright

so got confirmation about oil leaking DIRECTly from the sea floor

been saing it all along so 4 now i wont e;lab

its just ,they can make it worse,if they try plugging and pressure builds,it can be terrible,
i just cant believe it
its one big LIE

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
lets get this thread going again since i was wright

so got confirmation about oil leaking DIRECTly from the sea floor

been saing it all along so 4 now i wont e;lab

its just ,they can make it worse,if they try plugging and pressure builds,it can be terrible,even do they KNOW they wont or cant fix it
i just cant believe it,are u people stupid?
no,u arent cuz even my father blieves bp and hes # ING smart
and i refused to say anything
then 3 days ago i told him its not plugged its bs theyre lying
than got conf

its one big LIE

[edit on 20-7-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Some of us are already waked up.. '___'.. meditation..ATS...movies...but who can you trust..what is the truth we should all know and that will set us free - without any doubts? There is nothing like that. There is no one at the end to tell you..this conspiracy was right this one was nonsense..unfortunatly.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Teller

I agree with you. I posted the following a few weeks ago:

An Open Letter To The People On The Gulf Coast

Hello Everyone,
This is an open letter to people affected by the tragedy in the gulf. In a broader sense all of us humans on earth are affected by what has happened in the Gulf of Mexico. Our world is being destroyed and we seem powerless to stop this madness. I was born many years ago in south-east Texas and I have lived around the gulf most of my life. Some of my earliest memories are of the beautiful beaches of the gulf coast. My heart aches for all of the pain this madness has caused people and the death of millions of helpless animals.

As much as I would love to, I don't have a solution to this insanity we are now living through. In fact, I don't expect that we will ever get back to the way of life we used to have before this tragedy occurred. All I know is that people all over the world are experiencing similar life changing events right now because of war, drought, floods and other disasters. I understand that it does not lessen the pain you and your family are suffering, but please try to see in your heart that all of the people of this world are connected. We are all One. All good people really want is to live in peace, raise their families and enjoy life. That doesn't seem like much to ask. However, there are a small few that are so blinded by greed, fear and evil that they are willing to do anything for money and power. This will continue even to the point of them destroying themselves and us in their insatiable desire for always more. This is the worse type of insanity. These people are truly lost souls.

If you are still reading this, I would humbly submit to you the following facts for you to consider:

1) The people we are talking about here are true sociopaths and care nothing for anyone but themselves. They honestly don't understand or care about our suffering. They see this as a struggle for their own survival, true or imagined.

2) No amount of pressure or protesting will change these types of peoples minds. They only change when they are forced to and will then use all their power to circumvent anything they are forced to do.

3) They are supported by people in government that think exactly as they do. These insane people would not have made it to their current positions of power without "selling their souls" to other powerful people long ago.

4) Fighting these people with force will fail because they have all the power. In fact, they would welcome it. It would give them the opportunity for open conflict instead of political manoeuvring. They have well armed and trained armies at their disposal. This would just give them another reason for a military takeover.

4) Good people in other parts of the U.S. and the world are sympathetic to your pain, but are too afraid of losing what little they have to help the people of the Gulf region fight these criminals. Plus they feel they are powerless to stop these madmen. They are wrong, but that is their belief.

5) These people have a much larger agenda. Their desire for money and power is insatiable. They are willing to destroy their own country for world domination. Small people like us are considered to be expendable and no more than slaves to them.

So, why am I writing you this letter? Because I can't stand to see people suffering and children crying. My heart breaks for all of the suffering people in the world. I am just a simple, poor, old man that has no power to overthrow these tyrants, except with may heart. I can't make BP or the government do what is right or to help people rebuild their lives. So what can I offer you that can help? Please listen carefully when I humbly suggest that the answer to this suffering is internal (spiritual), not external (worldly). I am not a member of any church, cult or any other group. I am not asking for anything from you, I am just a man suggesting an idea for you to consider that I hope will help you find peace within all of this madness. I can only say that the answer is within each of you, as difficult as that is to believe right now. I have struggled with this understanding my whole life. I'm not talking about a religion or a group, but a personal, private journey. You don't need to give any money, go anywhere, buy anything, or find anyone. All you need to help you find true peace in this world you already have! Once you find inner peace you will become a brilliant beacon of light and will be able to help others around you find peace also. You will begin to realise that all of the craziness happening in the world is just an illusion or better stated a nightmare. It means nothing. Fear is our worst enemy. I am not trivialising the pain people are experiencing, it is VERY real. I am saying that we have the ability to see past these physical trials once you understand our life's true purpose. If any of what I am saying rings true with you, then you are already on the right path. Follow your heart and keep searching for the truth. If this seems like "bs", that is ok too. Maybe it will make sense in time. With the world changing so fast, humans must either evolve or die. Our lives must change whether we want them to or not. Where we live or even how we have to live is not important. It is WHY we live that we need to be concerned with. Thank you for listening to an old man's thoughts and I hope it connects in some way with your inner feelings.

In conclusion, I was guided to write to you out of compassion and love only. As I said, I have no power except the power of truth. I don't know all of the answers. I can only tell you where the path begins. The journey you take from there is yours alone. I wish you and your families all the best and you will be in my prayers.

Love,
A friend

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I usually wake up every morning. But I guess it depends on the person.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Very original...

new topics

top topics

join