It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to keep Night Vision Troops off your Property with low Tech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Road Flares are Cheap and bright , now the other half is up to you but , I would recomend if outdoors and trying to keep a perimiter is to create some sort of fling device tripwire activated and spring loaded, sending the flare 70 feet up in the air , no need for sound , with the flares you get to rearrange your priorities. Bright lights will distract any human for a second or so , but with nightvision it would throw their retinas of temporary blindness , and if they are headed after you , well you might wanna get out of there , before you feel the NATO rounds reach the base of your spine, but that would be my generalized thought when trying to defend againist Night Vision troops

RAB

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The SAS raid my house and shoot me, I'm died no worrys the didn't have NVG's the used a WA2000 and dropped me walking my dog (Lucky)

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just make sure to have tv cameras all over the place and as soon as special ops come to your house, their action is live on night television

From a recent bust in Germany that I got to know of, I can assure you anyway that if you don't know about their presence from the first second, 9 seconds later you are hand cuffed
and that was only a SK

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
is all you need.

(please wake me when this thread gets a purpose...)

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Whats even cheaper and easyer to control are simple strobe lights.

Fireworks you stil have to ignite and once they are fired, you can't use them again.

A strobe light turns on with a lightswitch and can go on as long as you got electricity. If they cut your power before going in, then a nice lil backup generator or UPS will do for a while too.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I would have suggested using landmines to deter intruders of any sort. The only problem being that they are not that easy to obtain.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by Eddie999]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Firstly Special Forces raiding your property would not arrive at night.It`s harder to raid a property that is well guarded at night.Only police swat would raid in dark due to the low level of threat,lack of multiple targets and untrained assailants.If you look at Special Forces raids all except two have taken place in darkness.NvG offer some protection agains light due to the use of Flashbangs.If you use large light H&K mp5 soon sort that.Fireworks wouldn`t work because they are designed for the human eye to look at and wouldn`t provide enough light to blind.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Night vision goggles shutdown when they are hit by bright lights, protecting the eyes. It would only by you a few seconds, but hey, you never know.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
they would come in through your roof with helicopters so you cant really defend yourself unless you have ground to air sams up on your roof very unlikley.

West Point
Out

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I would be thinking along the lines of having booby trapped flairs that would go off and blind the men for that second and give you somthing to aim you home made death ray at.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A couple of well placed snipers with tranquilisers shooting at your fat A**e should do the trick

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Im so afraid those Night Vision Troops in my garden.
I decided to kill them. I wired my garden up with mines, barbered wire, tesla coils, atomated laser miniguns, baby nukes, and a angry rabbit and some fireworks. He he, and one night it all started I think it was 10 okt, I heard fireworks and explosions and the blood splattered on my windows.
So I thought I finally got them, but when I saw outside there where killed children everywhere, OMG WHAT DID I DO?
And then the Night Vision Troops showed up and arrested me.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thast why the US is switching to infered

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
See, heres the problem. They don't sneek up on you, they let you know they are.

Like cutting power to the church you live in, blocking the only entrance with a tank, using explosive CS gas, and wondering why you couldnt get out and your candles started the CS on fire when you opened the back basement door causing a draft. (see: Waco)

Or, they shoot your Dog, shoot your house, then shoot your wife in the head while she is holding your infant child with not a weapon in site of her. (see: Ruby ridge)

Question is why would you be inside waiting for them? How about on a overwatching hill with a .308 and some remote detonation devices.

Also, nvg destroys any and all natural night vision, you are blind for a short while when they come off. If you can wash them out and the person has to take them off, they wont see anything (except mabey a muzzle flash) untill thier eyes adjust.

[edit on 1-7-2004 by cavscout]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join