It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anniversary of Michael Jackson's death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Michael Jackson was probably the most gifted singer/performer we have ever seen.

He was a gentle and loving soul.

He did not abuse anyone, people abused him. That rubbish about boys - Michael was just a boy himself, and he liked to dream about escaping - to Neverland, of course - but he was just a lost boy, not Peter Pan.

The sharks were all around him.

But his hateful father caused his death.

Because his father taunted him when he was young.

His father tried to grab his wealth when he was rich.

But, worst of all, when told that Michael had died, Michael's father didn't even cry, he tried to promote his new record or recording studio.

Michael, you are such a beautiful soul, I hope you are happy where you are now.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I think moonwalk is a pretty cool guy. eh has sex wit child and doesnt afraid of anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
He never had sex with a child.. The boy who he supposedly abused admitted he was lying in court.

Rest In Peace Michael, you will always be remembered.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You'd have to consider foul play with someone who had that potential of influence. Personally, even as an enormous lover of all sorts of music, I found his output left me cold and bemused by its popularity. If he had of started preaching against TPTB though, he would have had an effect greater than most artists.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ChickenPie

Please don't say that.

Michael was much misunderstood.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Please don't say that.

Michael was much misunderstood.

Don't say that Michael Jackson was a homosexual pedophile?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Exactly - because the people who claim Michael was a paeodophile are exactly the same people who have no soul.

And the people who have no humanity.

And the people who have no pity.
'

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Michael Jackson for all his faults did a lot of good in the world and was the greatest entertainer that will ever exist. As for the allegations about him interfering with young boys I'm about to poke a few holes in your story.

The first boy who brought the allegations against MJ was Jordy Chandler, this was at the request of the boys father. How Mr Chandler apparently discovered that his son had been having a relationship with Jackson was by administering 'truth serum.' This drug can often lead to catastrophic allergic reactions and a lot of people go through life not knowing about this allergy and why would the. There is no way Mr Chandler could have known that his son was not allergic for sure, and was therefore was taking a big risk. The 'truth' revealed by this drug is incredibly unreliable and patients often mix fantasy with fact.

www.psychologytoday.com...

The Chandlers had both approached Jackson to fund a movie they had written, Robin Hood Men in Tights. Jackson rejected the request on several occasions, however after the out of court settlement the film was then produced with the Chandlers names in the credits.

www.imdb.com...

I ask you this relating to these allegations, If your son had been sexually abused by an adult, regardless of who this man is, would you not rather see this man behind bars for the rest of his life, where he could never harm another child, as supposed to taking a large sum of money from him to keep quiet. This to me amounts to child prostitution.

Allegations of Jackson's relationship with Macaulay Culkin were made by a former member of Jackson's security team. He apparently walked in on Jackson and Macaulay showering together. This man did not go straight to the police as would be my first reaction, instead he went to the press and sold his story, once again making some money off a terrible thing.

MJ proved time and time again that he was severely naive but I severely doubt he ever harmed a child. He did not have the ability to step outside himself and observe as the rest of the world saw him. This was due to his sheltered upbringing and even greater alienation as a result of his fame and talent.

Michael Jackson was found innocent in court after legal proceeding in his second trial. The worst thing you can say about someone is that they are a paedophile and it is an excellent way of destroying someone's reputation, as the earlier posters have proved excellent examples of.

RIP Michael Jackson your were a total Badass

To add Michael Jackson has proven that he is a cash cow even after death and several of those making allegations against him in the second trial had previously sued Jackson unsuccessfully, their next money making scam, sell there story to the press.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Hey Big,

Gotta say a huge thank you on Michael's behalf.

And on mine.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Exactly - because the people who claim Michael was a paeodophile are exactly the same people who have no soul.

And.......you would know this how?

Listen, you can't stop people from believing what they want to about Michael Jackson. Also, I don't think it's up to you, to decide who has a soul or not.

Did the world lose a very talented guy, who was an oddball to say the least? Yes.

He was so bizzarre, that I don't think anybody will ever truly know what was on his mind, or what he thought, and that includes, YOU!

Just because you're a fan, doesn't mean you knew the inside workings of the mind of Michael Jackson.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Huge fan my whole life...

Remember watching him debut the Moonwalk on TV... I was a little preteen girl and had a HUGE crush on him...

My kids are huge fans too... so sad for his misunderstood life. He preached love, understanding, and compassion for all. Too bad people are so judgmental~

We pray for him. God Bless you, Michael.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Good eulogy.

I agree.

I've read that Michael Jackson's father, Joseph - was a real jerk (putting it lightly cause I can't use the a word here).

Below is a link to what I consider a good article on Michael.

itdawnedonme.wordpress.com...

He was abused, some even say he was under a mind control program.

And as crazy as this sounds, research mind control. Rabbit hole goes real deep on this one issue.

Michael was Joseph Jackson's meal ticket.

A interesting read is Trance Formation In America by Cathy O'Brien.

Michael is mentioned

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Love his music and his wanting to help...

And I'm sure he only gave $10million to a young boy just because he wanted to, not to keep him quiet about sexual assault claims...

Only in the US can you pay off a victim....

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

No problem Buddy! Just annoys me when people continue with the disparaging comments, without doing a bit of research. As mentioned above no one will ever know what really went on in Jackson's mind or with regard to these allegations.

I'm betting he didn't harm anyone, but innocent until proven guilty isn't enough for some folks. What we do all know for sure though, is that he made some fantastic music, we should remember him for this!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The guy was a legend.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Its sad that he died.

Perhaps sadder that I just sat here and watched 'The Wizz'.

Until the guys dancing around in gold lame g-strings came on anyway.

That was wrong.

MM

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
RIP MJ... Gone but not forgotten

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It just goes to show that an artist will invariably become much more popular after death.

Michael Jackson was a weirdo pedophile. But after he dies, becomes some sort of saint.

It's plainly obvious that he was a heavy prescription drug abuser. Most likely he overdosed himself.

The world is better off without him.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I like MJ; his songs were awesome and I think it just shows how the media can change the whole outlook on different people.

I personally think he was a cool man

top topics

<<   2 >>

join