It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Ringmakers of Saturn UFOs 2010 *VIDEO*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Sorry....New Age mystic woo-woo astrology and mumbo jumbo...promoted by people who (maybe) seriously believe in that junk, but given far too much credence by some others.

Uranus and Neptune have natural ring systems, too.

Jupiter may have (or may in future) too.

It's a matter of coincidence, and timing, that WE are evolved at this (in the time scales of astronomical frameworks) moment in time, in order to witness what Saturn displays. In the lives a planetary systems, such events like those rings exist for only a 'blink of an eye', when compared to the Billions of years of a planet's life.

You are seeing the ultimate results of the complexity and chaos, and tidal forces and gravity at work. It is transitory (from Saturn's point of view) but compared to a Human's lifespan, or even the last several hundred years since the invention of the telescope, it seems eternal.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Great Job! What ever is out there is certianly facinating.
So you contend that the ring that looks cut off is actually under construction?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
nice thread thanks for sharing

some interesting images

n00061934 weirdness

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
wow!, great video., and the music was a perfect compliment. Really the best way to describe it is.......freaking cool video man. I'm looking forward to more

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Norman Bergrun's "The Ringmakers of Saturn" is the inspiration for this video on the mysterious rings of Saturn. The big 3 amigo's on ATS (mikesingh, zorgon, and internos) have each added enormous effort of personal research on this subject, by gathering up to date Cassini satellite imagery that is showing some very interesting anomalies on and around the ringed planet.

Hi watchZEITGEISTnow, thanks for all the very interesting information and video.

mikesingh, zorgon, and internos, thanks for all your work.

Regarding if it is really possible that those objects could indeed be gigantic alien craft I have here some excerpts from a pretty interesting phone interview from Bob Pratt with Major Donald Keyhoe back then.

It has to do with the presence of some giant spacecrafts in Earth orbit back then.

So if some giant spacecrafts where also discovered to be in Earth orbit, I see no reason whatsoever why those objects near Saturn could not be also giant spacecrafts.

It seems very logical to me.

[October 10, 1978 phone interview]

TWELVE GIANT SPACECRAFT IN ORBIT

PRATT: Do you have nobody at the Pentagon who’s willing to speak out publicly?

KEYHOE: No, I’ve got at least five people and I think maybe I’m getting one more, an officer that was retired and he was brought back on active duty. He’s been very much against this (cover-up) but they’re afraid.

The ones that I know and worked with secretly, they trust me because I wouldn’t reveal them even them if I were threatened with court martial. But they don’t know exactly what to do because it’s too powerful to deal with, the CIA is really running this thing now.

And that is too bad. I’m trying to make a final move regarding this letter (to President Carter) because I put a lot of time and effort into this thing and if Carter ever had time to read the letter, even if he didn’t read the enclosures, I think it might make him consider coming out in the open.

PRATT: What do you have besides a letter that you want him to read? Do you have some data?

KEYHOE: Well, I didn’t enclose them all because I didn’t want to throw everything in one lump there. There’s one thing that I did stress that very few people seem to remember, about the tracking and sighting of these giant spacecraft.

It really surprised me that that hasn’t gotten more attention and scared people. (They) have records of at least twelve giant spacecraft that came down and orbited the earth and five cases where they came down fairly close.

Two of them came down and hovered around between Washington and (Baltimore) for about an hour one night and the Air Force sent its best jets up there but they couldn’t get high enough to do anything. And one of the pilots told me later, he said, “Thank God, because all of us were scared, you know, if we get up there and start shooting at them, that’s the end of us.”

(And) later there was a chartered plane out over the pacific carrying Air Force officers and other military men to Japan after World War II, in 1965, and three of these things came down and paced this plane for about five or six minutes.

And they had a very careful radar check on it showing the distance and they estimated the size, and the senior Air Force officer who was called up to the cabin said it was at least two thousand feet long. It was number one.

The other two were a little bit behind it. But these– do you remember the Army said they created this Sky Sweep and said (in explaining the giant spacecraft) there were some asteroids that came in and started circling the earth?

Well, you don’t need to be an astronomer to know that’s a lot of damned nonsense. It’s utterly impossible for even one to do it and for TWELVE of them to come down and circle the earth at low altitude and then go back up again, that’s ridiculous.

So, we have been circled by really large spacecraft from some more advanced civilization.

I mean, there’s no question about it . . .

PRATT: Just this past March, there were reports in Iran of a number of UFOs about twenty times the size of a 747, which is pretty damned big, and this was supposedly picked up by government radars and even caused one airliner to lose power and dive down for several thousand feet . . .

PILOTS TERRIFIED BY GIANT UFOS

PRATT: Do you have a lot of information that you just cannot reveal? I’m not talking about names now. I’m talking about incidents–

KEYHOE: Well, there are some. I remember when those gigantic UFOs were tracked orbiting the earth and two of them came down between Washington and Baltimore and hovered around 79,000 feet.

Well, after that thing I talked with one of the pilots who was in the jet squadron that was spread out trying to get up near (one of) these things.

And he told me, “I have never been more terrified in my life. Just to look at that thing you could tell that you would be crazy to go up there and try shoot at it.

Thank God we couldn’t get up that close.” Later on he had a friend (who told me), “Yeah, I was there and I was scared too.

I don’t know any of the pilots that were involved who weren’t scared just seeing these damned, huge things like that.

And there was no question about those being real.” I’ve always wondered why that giant spacecraft angle did not break wide open.

PRATT: How many men might have seen these things? How many pilots went up after this?

KEYHOE: Well, there was more than one squadron, but they were divided into groups. One was coming from one base (in Delaware), and the other from New Jersey, the same base (that responded during the 1952 Washington overflights).

He didn’t give me an exact number. I would estimate that there were at least 18 jets that were up there at that time. And all this time the thing was being tracked, these two things were being tracked by FAA radar and Air Force radar.

www.mufon.com...

[edit on 26/6/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The quotes are new age mystic woo-woo but the symbolism that Saturn has carried since before there was such a description has been that of the Guardian planet.

So it's quite the hypocrisy that new age mystic woo-woo (immaturely written to say the least) is old age mystic woo-woo as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I read somewhere that these huge ships parked in Saturns rings could fit 6 or 7 earths inside each one. Perhaps they are here to give humanity a place to stay during the upcoming pole shift?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
How fast do Saturn's rings rotate? Does anyone know?

Being a part time photographer for a local business I agree that the cylinder objects are indeed caused by motion. But whether or not they are moons is debateable. It could just as likely be a random asteroid passing through the system caught with slow shutter speed.

Still some excellent pictures though. And the music is wonderful.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I bought The Ringmakers Of Saturn book and it was very expensive yet the book is so thin. I have to say after reading it I was very disappointed, for a start it's the most tedious and boring book I have every read despite the subject matter. But what really got me is the conclusions to which this "scientist" jumps to. The images are labelled with descriptions saying "spacecraft", "ringmaker" etc. But most of the time there clearly isn't anything there! The book is full of suggestions and diagrams of what are in these photographs yet when you look at them there clearly isn't anything there, it takes the most wildest imaginations to make out anything in these images. I really think this book is a complete scam to rake in money from people willing to believe anything, it's sad really because I've heard so many good things about it which is why I paid the money.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So some of those "craft" in and around Saturns rings are bigger than Earth?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So does this mean Saturn is a celestial junk yard?

I'm not by any means an astronomer but it just seems odd to me that these objects would just fly around Saturn spewing out galactic pollution.

I do agree its just one of the many things we need to be investigating as a planet. No secrets, no national security stuff, no resource hording, and no religion. But pure research for the good of mankind.

I find it hard to believe we can't build "something" to take a real good look at every planet in our solar system. None of these fuzzy videos or odd angled photo's. Build a clear as day and night "something" so we can finally put all this stuff to bed or wake it up from a deep sleep.

For example

1. Is it so hard to get a video of the face on Mars? The pictures have always been sketchy.

2. Can we just figure out if the Earth is hollow or not? How hard is that?

3. Why don't we have a detailed video of our own moon? Why does NASA put out jigsaw puzzles for us to put together.

4. Why can't we build a MINI Hubble.....Hubble Lite? Something we can use to take a real good look at everything in our own Solar System.

5. Maybe I missed it but do you guys remember the mysterious object that flew by us a few months ago? Are there any clean pictures of that thing? Maybe some video. What was it? The world was all abuzz but not much was mentioned as to what it was. Said it was space junk rockets. Okay, so it was MADE? This thing floated away then came back? Did they ever reverse it's trajectory to see where it might have started its orbit from Earth?

Basically, I just don't know why we have the technology to see rover tracks on Mars but can't get a good picture of a monolith on Phobos.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
redacted

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I actually own this book. It's very rare and rather expensive. If anyone needs any particular information from the book that is not available in the video, just lemme know =)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Off topic, but Sage Francis rules. His fame skyrocketed when he won the Scribblejam contest in my home city =)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm talking live streaming video stuff. None of this news release footage NASA gives out years after the fact. Why can't Bill Gates or Warren Buffet send a rover to Mars and beam back LIVE footage of Mars. They got the money! The only reason they couldn't is if the government said they couldn't. And why would the government say that?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

At "3:37 When that starry object moves down I said to myself..."Well, if that star like object can move what else can?"....Then when it started to spew out matter i said out loud "Oh My God!" It takes a bit to get that outta me

I remember the first I had heard of Saturn being something else was John Lear's interview with Project Camelot and I'm convinced something is going on there. Definantly the tip of the sword though..

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUnkown
I read somewhere that these huge ships parked in Saturns rings could fit 6 or 7 earths inside each one. Perhaps they are here to give humanity a place to stay during the upcoming pole shift?

are you being sarcastic or do you really think thats a likely scenario? im just asking because i cant tell from the post what context it was written in.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i saw people by those rings look closely

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
wonderful production value in this video, great photos very interesting.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
MikeSingh recently posted approving comments on another site where someone had a thread about strange objects near Enceladus - only they were obviously the result of time exposure movement - and I do mean obvious.
Internos ran a thread on the same site about a UFO crash in eastern Siberia in 1986, only the debris turned out to be junk, and I don't mean space junk.
The Saturn ringmaking saga began years ago, only then the incomplete rings were demonstrated to be the result of camera malfunction. Some people have very short memories.
If there is anything near Saturn that warrants further attention it has to be Iapetus, that object is spine-tinglingly weird.

Like others here I find it strange that so much solar system photography is crap.
The Apollo photos were good enough for their day, but nearly 30 years later in 1994 the Clementine orbiter photos were not much better.
Clementine was run directly by the Department of Defense rather than it's subsidiary NASA, and took it's pictures from between 60 and 30 miles up, with decidedly blurry , poor contrast results. This at a time when the CIA were supposedly able to read the brand of cigarettes off a packet photographed from 300 miles up ( anybody else out there old enough to remember that claim?).
The Clementine Lunar Image Browser was recently 'retired' without explanation, possibly because the photos were sharp enough to reveal things like digging machine shovels.
www.youtube.com...

Not the whole machine though, just the blade.
Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter pics may be sharp enough to show astronaut's footprints , but by some strange quirk of fate all the anomalies noticed in photos by previous missions are in shadow.
Surely it can't cost much to send a camera-in-a-can type of probe out to get it right one time? Maybe Robert Bigelow should be thinking of doing this, he's got more than enough money. The Beagle 2 project was just a wok or a portable barbecue or something, but it would probably have worked OK if they hadn't sent it hurtling into a steep sided valley , and it was only about £25 million for something landing on Mars - merely photographing it or the Moon would be much cheaper.
It will be very intersting to see what china or India come up with in the near future.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join