It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we even want the ET's to help us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
At present there are many different races and many different beings watching over the evolution of the planet, and certainly the vast majority of these are benign, peaceful, loving beings with only our best interests at heart.

However it has come to my attention that there is a reason why they are not making themselves available to help us more directly. This reason is that we have not asked for their help, through ignorance, arrogance, fear or whatever we refuse to admit that we need help.

Take a minute to think about it, if there are beings of eternal love and light around our planet, do we wish for them to help us or not. Make your own decision, hold it in your heart, and it may have a profound effect on our reality. They are here, they are just waiting for our call.

May all beings be happy, redzi0n

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
At present there are many different races and many different beings watching over the evolution of the planet, and certainly the vast majority of these are benign, peaceful, loving beings with only our best interests at heart.

However it has come to my attention that there is a reason why they are not making themselves available to help us more directly. This reason is that we have not asked for their help, through ignorance, arrogance, fear or whatever we refuse to admit that we need help.

Take a minute to think about it, if there are beings of eternal love and light around our planet, do we wish for them to help us or not. Make your own decision, hold it in your heart, and it may have a profound effect on our reality. They are here, they are just waiting for our call.

How can we ask for their help if we don't really know if they're here? I would like to believe that we are being visited, so if we are how do we go about asking for help?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I would like to think we could call upon ETs to help us but, as I have said before, I think they are horrified by our wartorn planet and probably think they would be nuked before they were even within reach.

Has mankind ever shown kindness? I don't mean individuals, I mean nations.

The sad answer is no. OK, there is aid this and aid that but rich nations are still letting millions starve, still waging war, still causing death and misery.

It saddens me when I think how caring and giving so many people are.

So, turn to Jesus (he is an ET now, after all).

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Have a look at this video. It's the new show, "Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking." It covers the possibilities of Alien life, what it may be like, and even covers the chances of future contact. Based on the OP, I think you, and many others would be interested in seeing what he has to say.

Let me know what you all think.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
we all here know that aliens exist, but we dont have ANY idea how they are and how much smart they are

the problem is that: did a civilization survive the dangerous of space, to have enough time to evolve their tech to a point where they cant die?

if we consider that the universe have 300 billion galaxies with 100 billion stars systems with a lot of planets, then we can say that its mathematically impossible that no civilizations achieved that

so, if a civilization did that, we can say that they are everywhere, they are freaking gods, we are just some insect to them

besides, if a civilization is older than ours, we can say that they probably already did send AI ships, just like we do, to explore the universe ... so, if we see anything strange here, we are probably seeing AI

so, if AI is here, they wouldnt help, they would be here just to observe and report ... probably LOL

[edit on 26/6/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is an interesting question. What you want from life relates directly to any knee jerked impulsive writing like I'm doing here, .I'll first say that we can only find out more (impossible not to) about our plan , origin or destination/point in life by contacting an alien civilization. With that being said its obvious that the possible hostile/disease/chemical output of foreign gasses and/or elements of an alien race could be catastrophic...........

Blue/green ball flying through space

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is an interesting question. What you want from life relates directly to any knee jerked impulsive writing like I'm doing here, .I'll first say that we can only find out more (impossible not to) about our plan , origin or destination/point in life by contacting an alien civilization. With that being said its obvious that the possible hostile/disease/chemical output of foreign gasses and/or elements of an alien race could be catastrophic...........

Blue/green ball flying through space

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
To be honest, we have been doing fine without outside influence. Yeah, it could be better...way better in some cases, but we have been getting by without some sort of intervention from some Extraterrestrial race.

Its up to us Humans to make things better here on Earth. Outside influence wouldnt help much, in fact, it might even make things worse.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Why ask ET`s to help clean up a mess that we need to take responsibility for? How is humanity ever going to learn anything, if we keep doing the same stupid things over and over again then expect someone else to help clean it up? Is that how we teach our kids to be responsible, by doing their dirty work for them? If your child knowingly breaks everything they have, do you clean up the mess for them, then run out and buy more things for them to break?

Well, that is the situation we are in. We keep getting ourselves into trouble, and now we want someone else to make it all go away. We never learn, do we?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
People, after reading the few replies to this OP, it never ceases to amaze me at the in the box mentality expressed herein; yes, some of us DO WANT superior/more advanced intellects to appear and help in some manner, if for no other reason to perhaps stimulate some people to actually realise that we are slaves to the system, and that those who control do not want peace, unity, or advancement for the masses because it will loosen their grip and break their total control.

I am also tired of the " what if they are malvolent?" argument; if the ET's were going to attack us openly they would have already done so long ago.

DO we need a little nugge? Yes.

Do we need to evolve to a better system and way of life? Yes.

Should we be asking both mentally and from the heart for guidance and assistance? Yes.

For far too many people in this reality are too convinced of their own ego driven superior intellect and mastery of their paradigm.

Wake up, my friends; the times are always a changing and we need to change our ways, thoughts, and feelings.

Rant ended.

seeker

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ill just throw this out here, it might give you some food for thought...it might not.

But maybe the ETs are the ones that put us here and have been monitoring our progress since that time. Maybe they're just waiting for the right moment to help all of us, if this is true...we're gonna see them come to help us sometime in the next couple years because s**t is really starting to hit the fan!

But at the same time, i'd understand if they didn't want to help us anymore either. We've become a species that is used to the normal, everyday cycle of things....wake up, shower, go to work, come home, eat dinner, watch tv, sleep, repeat.

When many of us (the ones who haven't seen the world for what it really is, unlike my ATS brothers and sisters
) are thrown into a situation where the "norm" is disrupted and we learn something that changes our whole perspective, many of us get scared....which then taps into our body's natural instinct of "Fight or Flight". We either choose to kill/eradicate the problem or run away from it.

What kind of ET species, that has only the best intentions in mind, would want to come to a planet that would automatically consider them hostile as soon as they made contact? Regardless if they are the reason for our existence or not.

Fortunately, a select percentage of the worlds population are awakened and would welcome these ETs with open minds and hearts and like myself, would wish to learn and much as they possibly can from their species.

So if they ever do come, I hope they take us and leave the idiots behind

[edit on 26-6-2010 by DJLateralus]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i have to say, be careful what you wish for, because there are evil non-human beings around aswell. dont generally expect them to be of light and with good intentions.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
1st off our government knows they exist. 2 they don't want them to help us but they should cause humans are evil and uncaring and 90% of our population wouldn't help a dieing person off the side of the road

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n

That is your assumption of course. I'm not saying you're wrong but how do you figure that out?

And how are you going to contact something that you don't know at all, using physical means, spiritual means?

I'm actually on your side here, but what is precisely are you proposing? S&F btw.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
As Blujay posted in my thread: Aliens, Where are they when we need them? (concerning the same topic more or less) - there ARE people who're asking and petitioning 'Them' for help.

They're also sending a letter to Obama including a petition to the Galactic Federation.

The Galactic Federation which is, a community of many star nations that protect our Milky Way Galaxy, has offered many times their help to different governments, but they have refused it. The Galactic Federation are more than ready to help us directly to remove the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, to master the worldwide economic crisis and the environmental damage and to develop alternative technologies that bring benefits to all human beings.

Blujays link

Online Petition the Galactic Federation to be sent to Obama

I hope people continue to support this petition and it goes to the President with as many signatures as possible...

Just another nudge to Obama the people want disclosure - if nothing else.

peace

[edit on 26-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Personally I am a believer in the validity of channeled information, all your answers are available if you know where and how to seek them, Darryl Anka is my personal favourite channel, information can easily be distorted by the channel, darryl however seems particularly talented in establishing a clear connection. Make up your own minds... I know you will anyway hehe

The first time I saw a channeling I laughed out loud and instantly clicked the window shut.

Here is all the free material on youtube

www.youtube.com...

Here is the official site

bashar.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Friend, here is a link ______beforeitsnews/news/82/184/Alien_Message_To_Earth.html

that details a way to communicate your thoughts and desires as to whether or not we the people do seek outside help.

And to the poster above, yes, there are dark,evil beings around also, so it is prudent to carefully examine all things as I point out in my signature.

seeker

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ae you kidding? We need all the help we can get to clean up the mess we have made out of mother Earth.

The gulf oil spill is the first clean up I would ask help from the ET's with.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My own opinion would depend on what kind of Alien it is, and the nature of the alien. In my own opinion, I believe any species that can somehow reach intergalactic travel must certainly have overcome their threat of nuclear destruction, probably through equality of all people without persecution for how a person is naturally born.

Based on that, chances are the aliens coming to earth would probably be a kind race that would want to help us get through what they have already managed to get through.

So to answer the question, yes, I would quite enjoy a kind alien species to come to Earth and assist us with our problems.

top topics

join