It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

frezze sleep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Textok (short&simple) i use to work graveyard shift.one night i came home @ 8am to sleep. as i lay in bed i fell fast and hard asleep. i thought i was dreaming as the room got unusally cold. before i knew it it felt frezzzzing cold. i tried to wake as now i realized i absolutely was not dreaming but realized i could not open my eyes. though it only lasted about 90 seconds or so; wheni could finally open my eyes my body felt cold as ice to the touch. to this day i still cannot explain it. am i alone?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Maybe you were in alpha stage? Where you body is still asleep but your mind is awake. But what would the cold be? Maybe a Ghost encounter...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngwie
Maybe you were in alpha stage? Where you body is still asleep but your mind is awake.

i am pretty sure its that, happen to me before too. you work in grave yards?! no wonders..

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i dont think Star works in a grave yard? Grave yard shift means working through the night.

anyhows this sounds very much like sleep paralysis, Im not sure about the feeling of coldness though,

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Perhaps your body went into a form of shock, if you have been working the grave yard shifts for ages and you are stressed or something your body may have had a kind of a breakdown, or a lack of blood was being pumped for some various reason.

I doubt it was sleep paralysis, or anything to do with a ghostly figure or something similar.

top topics

join