It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20? Security?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hey fellow ATS, i work at PEARSON! I do cargo for west jet. I just want it to be known they do not do a pre search for workers before we go onto the ramp.

Technically, we could have some sort of explosive devices, and place it into someone’s luggage, without anyone being the wiser.

I just wanted to you to know where the 1.1 billion is going.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SwissPort905v2

Agree with you 100%

Its like the TSA has all these xrays and screenings but the ground crew that supplies and cleans the planes has minimal security....

If I wanted to do something bad on a plane I would get a job at an airport...

S&F....

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If you didn't have suspicions your posts and actions where being monitored before, you should now.

[edit on 26/6/10 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yeah. Fine line between real security and the illusions of security these days, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well, congrats on acquiring your very own spot on the watch list, I'm sure you'll provide them with hours of entertainment.

I have a couple of friends who work for two different airliners at two different ports. It's pretty common across the board. On top of there being no security on or for the crews working the aircraft, there's often such tight deadlines to get the bird back in the air that it's frowned upon to raise concerns regarding something you think is suspicious or dangerous on that plane.
That's right, telling them not to fly because you think somethings afoot will likely shorten or end your career... you're costing them money to hold and check.

Nice secure system, no?

Aside : The part I find odd about all this security at our airports is it's the international INBOUND flights we have to worry about. Not our own departures.
And the huge lines at security? It poses an awful large and accessible target should anyone want to kill ALLOT of people. All clustered together.

The blatant stupidity of all of this is enough to make you sick.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I had heard about this after 911 also. Workers were saying people were checked thoroughly in the airport, but people could get behind the airport easily where the baggage gets loaded. Maybe not as easy with the large airports, but the smaller ones all through the country.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Lol.

I'm very trustful.

And thats why i'm writing a full letter on how poor their security is and how i believe it can be improved.

I saw Air Force One today.

and of course they're watching me silly. I'm on the ramp!

BUT They dont search me, and there ant any cameras in the belly of the plane.......

I find it Unbelieveable. I even open my lunch box for them to see whats inside, even though they dont ask. (WHICH THEY SHOULD)

new topics

top topics

join