It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will This Endless Line of Books Ever End

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Looks like Bush Administration, having endured a long list of books describing its" many shortcomings", has one more to look forward to hitting the NYT's Best Seller List before November. Note:

Graham book to focus on 9-11 lapses
By Geoff Earle

Sen. Bob Graham (D-Fla.) is writing a book that will take a tough look at the nation�s intelligence failures leading up to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and the war in Iraq.

Graham, who served 10 years on the Select Intelligence Committee and co-chaired a joint House-Senate inquiry into the events leading to Sept. 11, said he hopes to have the book completed before the elections.

I'm really looking forward to the Powell book myself..........

www.hillnews.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I see it this way anything to make a dollar, people is so fixated on scandals even if is the political kind, and as long as somebody have the right credentials books will suffice on any subject.

Sometimes is nothing in these books that we already know.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well some will sure say that before during and after the books release as was done with the last 5-6 authors who has an inside and unique view of the Bush White House. The charge �They did it for the money� and it therefore must all be lies conclusion to be left to the �believer� to complete was just one of the ad hominem attacks on each authors� revelations. Yet, not one of the charges in any of the books was ever directly denied. Interesting!

I would think a better answer to the suggestions that the books are all a pack of lies might be a strong denial coupled with the truth. Maybe the White House didn�t think of that strategy?

And the charge of the author being a liar seems to have faded into the background because so many of the authors stories dove-tailed and corroborated ach other. And if there was a coven of authors who conspired to �do dirt on Mr. Bush� you bet the WH would be all over that one����..yet nary a peep.

Now Bob is a well respected former Gov. of Fla����..he has no money problems but was ranking member of the Senate Intelligence Committee who fought with the Bush Administration to get ALL the 9/11 information released. He lost.

So I guess Bob�s going to do the next best thing���.Do you find fault with that?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Even if he does not have an agenda, something will come out to discredit his book. I will be looking into it myself when gets release.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
How right you are................they'll find something other then denying or disputing the allegations...............just as they always do.

new topics

top topics

join