It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Feeling that I'm being Watched.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I would recommend u go to a hospital ...

you may have some serious brain problem, who knows ... at least try to test if everything is ok

then you can think in supernatural explanations

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

cool ... thanks for posting

who knows ... cloaked being? energy that kept stored after death? who knows ...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher
Quite often while in my house, I really get a strong feeling that there is an entity of some sort either right behind me, in front of me, or right around a corner in my house. The feeling is usually so strong that when I turn my head to look at it, I'm just waiting for it to be standing there staring at me, but it nothing visible is ever there. It might just be my mind playing tricks on me. However, if the feelings are legitimate and I am really sensing a spirit, it never really feels malevolent. Just uber spooky and nosy.

Nobody laugh at ths thread please ..... this is not funny .... It happens to me too every now and again and it scares me. I know (or at least I can't see) there's no one there but the sensation of 'something' can be quite strong.

ETA .. and there's nothing wrong in my head!

[edit on 26/6/10 by bluebird2]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Thems isn't Hellhounds silly, those is my cute little puppies!

They also keep any feelings of being watched away, because if they start barking I know someone is in the area natural or supernatural.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by philosearcher

I have to go and post along and say what you feel is true, because the same thing has been happening to me for some time now. I live in a flat, been living in the same flat ever since most of the time. When I was a kid, there wasn't anything weird going on really. But in the recent 5 or so years, sometimes when I'm home alone, I keep sensing a presence of some sort in my room or just slightly out the in the corridor. The thing is, it doesn't feel good at all. I never see anything, but sometimes I do hear some soft sounds, like a fast move of some sort. I can just feel like there is something behind me, behind my left shoulder that is. To be completely honest, sometimes I sense it too much and have to stop doing whatever I'm doing at the PC, take my machete and go scout the flat to make sure nothing is there. If it's at night, I go check out all the rooms, lighting them on to make sure. Usually I have to turn the TV on and leave it on as background to get calm again. I also happen to sense something in the hall right infront of the door at night that keeps me looking there, before I go to bed. IN all honesty I don't know what to think, but sometimes I can be at home alone and do whatever I do without a problem and sometimes I'm interrupted by that thing. My grandfather, grandmother, second grandmother are all dead. But I don't think it's them, but who knows. On one hand I know there is nothing to fear, because death doesn't really exist, on the other it freaks me out. Any ideas?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Do you have animals? Buy a cat or even a dog, I believe animals have a great sense of the spiritual world then we do in ways, mine help me in this area a lot, or at least I think they do, and the second point is the most important! My Grandmother always told me evil spirits hate cats, because they can see them.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by AmosGraber]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AmosGraber

I don't know if that was at me and if you read my post above, but now that you've mentioned this... I don't have any pets, but when my aunt comes by with her dog, he always scouts the flat like dogs do and sometimes he just randomly starts barking at nothing, as if he saw something. Makes me wonder if it's connected...

[edit on 26/6/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Try getting a cat, what ever is bugging you will leave then maybe, alot of ancient cultures believed cats could scare off bothersome spirits.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
you know how cats look around at the cieling and stuff like something's there? They even follow the "thing" with their head moving around when it "moves". Well, my cat always does that. Also, it'll just stare at one thing for a while...I don't know it's hard to tell. Also, I believe the feeling I get is pretty common. For a lot of would be debunkers in the field of paranormal investigation claim it could come from exposed wires (I forget the exact explanation) but with a quick fix you stop getting that feeling. I don't doubt this as a possibility. I just as well assume it could be something paranormal, though, since many people can't explain paranormal activities so how can you say that it's electrical wires or craziness for sure, you know? I believe that an unseen entity has bugged cybernet and myself, but that's all the further we can really conclude because we don't know how or maybe will never know how. If I turn out to be a crazy Schizo, well okay then but for now I like the paranormal theory

Originally posted by Faiol
I would recommend u go to a hospital ...

you may have some serious brain problem, who knows ... at least try to test if everything is ok

then you can think in supernatural explanations

If I walk into the hospital saying "I think something invisible is staring at me while I'm home alone." Who's to say they don't throw a straight jacket on me and take me away to the loony bin? Then they keep you in there til they brainwash you and you believe spirits don't exist. How do you think a lot of the world's population already "realized" that ghosts and such don't exist?
also...apologies if you were legitimately trying to offer good help in your opinion, I just don't quite believe I'm going crazy. Not yet anyways...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

It works for me. I don't really subscribe to any organized religion and I am not sure about a lot of what the bible says, but I believe in a higher power. It's comforting to think that I can talk to him/her in my time of need, and its also a reminder that no matter what happens in this life, I can face death without fear because I am never alone.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's probably nothing serious. If it persists and becomes an issue or interferes with your life, then I'd seek medical help.

It's more than likely all in your head. If I've been reading "weird" threads here or have seen a scary movie or something along those lines, I always feel a bit nervous. It's probably just the "power of suggestion".

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
As someone has all ready posted, it is easy to get a EMF reading device. It will show you hot spots of highly charged electrical areas. Some folk are very sensitive to that and hence they get that watched feeling, or other feelings of discomfort. They are also pretty cheap for most part.

You mentioned your house was built from scratch. My question would be, "On What Land?" I don't know where you are posting from in this world, but are you around old war grounds or something to that effect?
I visited some friends in Memphis and their house was brand new as well, but I kept getting cival war feelings and sure enough, I was actually touched on my shoulder. Was weird and I still feel the feeling to this day, but maybe I was touched because I was the most sensitive of the group. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the house, but something wanted my attention and I felt like it was from the land. Turned out later a big battle was fought there in that area. Something worth considering checking into at least!

If you are really brave, you could always get a motioned activated camera and see what you catch!

[edit on 1-7-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join