It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke's "MOON MATRIX" - Why am I NOT being affected?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

Yes -- But believing that I CAN be controlled takes very different evidence than believing that I AM BEING controlled.

David Icke didn't simply say that it is possible for a human to be manipulated without his/her knowledge; of course it is possible -- but he said it is happening, and it is being done by aliens from the artificial construct we call the Moon.

[edit on 6/26/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It is a proven fact that the moon DOES affect the planet Earth. The gravitational pull from the moon pulls on the Earth's crust as well as the water in the oceans. I have seen articles that imply the gravitational pull of the moon can affect the human body and mind but there is no scientific basis for this it is just a theory as far as i have read.

As for the beings inside the moon i have one question.....
Do you honestly believe these things PONR or do you just think its funny to pick on the people that do?

I say this with the most possible respect

Kind Regards,
LittleIndianJr.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
The biggest slave is one that thinks he's free.

Believing you're free, and being free. What's the difference? I'll happily accept 80 years of thinking I'm free.

A lot of these conspiracies - pure fiction, of course - touted by guys like Icke and Alex Jones assume that everyone on earth is miserable and feels oppressed. That's just not true. Some people live in poverty and depression, some are rich and live in luxury, but most live average, happy and free lives. Yes, "free" lives.

People like Icke are lonely, bitter, and incompatible with larger society. They write these fantasies because they desperately want people to feel how they do - scared and alone.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
snip
The biggest slave is one that thinks he's free.

That has to be the silliest comment I've ever read. I consider myself 100% free. I'm reacting to my own stimulus, not to any outside force. I am aware of everything, every little minute thing. I see behind the scenes. I see all possibilities which result in my making one of many possible decisions. At no time am I influenced to make changes to whatever I plan.

Where do you get that a free person is a slave? A slave to what, to who? You obviously are not free for if you were you could never make the statement you did.

Are you a religious person? Do you accept aliens as real and here affecting earthlings?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sorry OP- part of the programming, is your feeling "normal", and "in control". You are simply a tool, a cog, in the alien machine. Get used to it. You were assimilated, before you were born. You will be in the matrix, all of your life. Cooperate, because "resistance is futile".

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ramtha says the same thing. That the moon is artificially placed here.

It was brought here from elsewhere.

But how it influences us is beyond me, I will research this. I like David Icke. I wonder how he found this out

I knwo women are affected by moon. Before electrical light all women had their periods when the moon was dark for 3 days , every month

[edit on 1-7-2010 by spiritualgirl]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

He is coming to NYC in October and he is going to speak for 8 hours but in order to hear him you'lll have to pay $60 or $70. Would you pay it? There must be enough who would say yes as I don't think he is going to speak to an empty house.

But how weird does one have to get to be like him?

Would those on the Moon allow me to post this?

[edit on 26-6-2010 by The Shrike]

Hi TheShrike

I saw Icke last year and I have a 7hour 3 dvd set of that seminar, I have copied and sent it around the world to many members here and Im happy to do the same for you if you like.

The seminar is a little about alot of info that he has regurgitated from his travels in his own words. Its a good start for people to go from and look into points that interest you afterwards.

The people that put him on in australia made 100 dvds for people to copy and hand out so its no prob at all as i bought one of those for that purpose. Dont pay to see him if you think hes a nutter.

IMO he is spot on with ruling classes info but hes only newish to spirituality related type of things and I feel he is having trouble explaining his point at this stage.

Anyway the offers there, no charge, my pleasure.
Just u2u to sort out details

Im happy to send it to anyone thats interested.

Have the best day
themuse

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, if our body/mind is being manipulated, why aren't I being affected? Philisophicaly speaking you would not know you wear being manipulated because it has been that way your whole life.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
some ancient tribes believed we are moon-food, that is, our emotional energy serves as food for some other kind of entities.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, i can't prove or disprove anything Icke says, as someoune before said these theories are good to train the mind to be open to all possibilities.

But even i have had the feeling that the moon seems to be quite artificial.
I still don't understand the perfect sincronicity of the moon rotation in relation to earth rotation so as to make it to show the same face.
It may be a coincidence, but it is way too perfect to be casual.
Anybody has a reasonable explanation for this?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy

Well, if our body/mind is being manipulated, why aren't I being affected? Philisophicaly speaking you would not know you wear being manipulated because it has been that way your whole life.

Because it is not a direct manipulation of your brain(remote control like) but just a manipulation of the reality that surrounds you.
A great deal of what you take as normal in your everyday life isn't just nature, but also the culture, the society system you live in, the cities, etc etc.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by keldas

"Who would you rather believe David Icke or the main stream media."

Are those the only two options? LOL

I have recently been reading David Icke's Global Conspiracy book. It is very interesting stuff. Not much of it seems to be new information, more of a new way to look at it.

Although I am not a rabid fan of his, I would definitely pay $60-$70 to have the opportunity to listen to him in person.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by superluminal11

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by The Shrike

You are not being manipulated, your perception of reality is being manipulated.

I.E. If you think you are in control it is merely the illusion granted to you by the "matrix". You can't prove it wrong without going to the moon and drilling a hole from one side to the other. Cultish, most religions employ similar logic in their beliefs.

Bingo. and one can only act, react, interact to the information they can receive. Wonder how all of us would behave if they powered it down and we could receive the raw data as it really is not how they want us to see it

No Bingo here! I manipulate my reality. I am aware of almost all possibilities and I choose. My world is my own creation. I don't have choices, I make]/u] my choices.

You are aware of almost all possibilities? are you aware of the possibilities that you are not aware of? how does that work?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Lefu]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Believing you're free, and being free. What's the difference? I'll happily accept 80 years of thinking I'm free.

My point exactly! You accept thinking you're free, and you are happy with it, and play your role without question.

You think you're free, because probably all you wanted in your life was within the boundaries of what is allowed.

You think you're free because you are allowed to do what you want but you are only free as long as you pay taxes and follow the rules that society lays upon you.

There is no bigger and better slave. All you are is a number, a consumer and a tax payer, to the system that is, and you're happy with it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Where do you get that a free person is a slave? A slave to what, to who? You obviously are not free for if you were you could never make the statement you did.

I didn't say that. I said the person that THINKS he's free is the biggest slave.

And yes, I realize that I'm not free, physically, therefore my spirit is free.

Like I said in the above post, we're not free. When we're born we are given a number, we have to live by society's rules and we have to obide the government and pay taxes.

You are only free to do what you want if it's inside the preset boundaries.

People that don't realize this and think they're absolutely free, are indeed the biggest slaves, because they embrace the system and empower the system.

That has to be the silliest comment I've ever read. I consider myself 100% free. I'm reacting to my own stimulus, not to any outside force.

Really? I'm thinking the same now.

100% free, own stimilus?

Are you not living under government rule, are you not paying taxes, are you not a number, were you not educated since a small child by a government organised program, do you not have a mortgage(you may not), do you not work for a boss who expects you to show up five days a week in order to earn money for your survival?

PS, it was actually a quote by Goethe, a well known philosopher, silly huh!

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If the moon people are beaming thoughts into people's heads and manipulating them, how does Icke know he isn't one of the people being manipulated?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
There is something happening on Earth which requires a bigger picture to see it all. David Icke is one of those guides who helps us to see something we missed whilst we were bagging the groceries or banging the landlady.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join