It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there much time left? Whole planet at risk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The gulf oil spill may not do us in, but it seems like things are moving forward in a negative manner.

Let me ask you this question to make this post worthwhile. Have our ET "friends" in some way pushed the button on us?

If they are advanced, if they have quantum weapons, have they used them on us?

It's OK to laugh.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
All I know is the lil grey b-st-rds keep trying to sneak into my bedroom to probe me. they aren't very successful at that so I doubt they have any super weapons.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

ET's dont have to push any buttons to do us in, our corporate greed is doing that for us.
And if that Kindra woman is right in that video in another thread here, if the oil goes unchecked it could kill off 1/3 of the ocean and all life inside of it. Now where have I heard that one before? Oh yeah, the Bible!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Why would ETs poison an ocean? Why not just kill off the population and harvest the earth's resources.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Throughout your life, you'll get more and more immune to Humanity's endless capacity for self-harm. It's an awful shame and a poor reflection on us all in general.

From hunting major food sources to extinction (mammoths...now it's the fish) to polluting our own environments...it's not a pretty picture. We even deforested ourselves out of a home many times over the millennia. How about those nuclear tests or Chernobyl?

Aliens?! We don't need no stinking aliens to cause any messes or disasters! If nature falls short, we just make our own. Sometimes we clean up our mess and other times we whistle and walk away. It might not look like it, but we are learning from these demonstrations of idiocy. We get less stupid in one area and go practice our stupidity in another lol

I'd like to see what we've done to this planet in a 1000 years. I hope it's still a beautiful place and we aren't acting so much like children.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
No

Et's could care less and if they do exist are actually laughing at Obama and Rahm Emanuel the grimer wormtongue of america....this guy tells Obama his next move= Obama is just a little pawn on the chessboard imho.

new topics

top topics

join