It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "My Favorite UFO Video" Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm starting this thread in the hopes of exposing UFO fans to videos they haven't seen before. There's so many out there, it's too much to weed through. If we all post favorites there's sure to be some goodies!

Here's mine, from LunaCognita:

www.youtube.com...

My apologies for not knowing how to embed the video. I'm also posting from a phone.

I hope you enjoy he video as much as I do!

Edit:spelling

[edit on 25-6-2010 by dlifesjrny]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Cool idea I hope many others will post their favorites too. I have a ton, so I will just add just my recent three favorite clips. The second one is actually footage which supposedly captures an alien on a security cam; the third one has some great clips while talking about possibility of disclosure coming soon:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The same post accidently posted twice so I edited this one with a quick Google search of, “top ufo video” and this was the result:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-6-2010 by AmosGraber]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by AmosGraber]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This one dropped my jaw! A CLTV news anchor discussing the O'Hare incident off-air.

www.youtube.com...

If this was not a hoax, why is stuff like this covered up?

Edit:

Below is info taken from en.wikipedia.org...'Hare_International_Airport_UFO_sighting

Leaked newsroom footage of Jon Hilkevitch interview

A video surfaced in the spring of 2007 showing an unedited pre-interview discussion of the Chicago O'Hare Airport UFO sighting between Jon Hilkevitch (the Chicago Tribune transportation reporter who reported the Chicago UFO story) and Jim Wagner a news anchor with CLTV, a 24 Hour news channel in Oak Brook, Illinois.[3] The video shows both men having an off-air discussion about the amount of international media reaction to the UFO story as well as discussing United Airlines alleged "flip-flop" on the event and the FAA's explanation as "weather phenomenon" that according to Hilkevitch's sources "just doesn't wash." Hilkevitch also mentions that photographs were possibly taken by a pilot with a digital camera and that the story is "the most read story in the history of CT.com (chicagotribune.com)" with almost a "million hits."

Hilkevitch then goes on to say that he is hearing from: "serious researchers at major US universities who've attempted to do their own investigations and, when they go to the government to try to get information, they get stonewalled." Hilkevitch continues by saying "So there really is this universal feeling that the government knows more than it's willing to tell."

After the actual on-air interview is conducted both men continue to chat about the reaction to the event until the screen goes dark and only the audio is heard. The video finally ends with an unknown person off camera saying "It would've landed but uh..." at which point the camera then shuts off.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by dlifesjrny]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is an interesting series of videos.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is one of my favorites. Has this one ever been proven as a hoax?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Just a bunch of Tesla star ships or ether ships.
They mess with the surrounding light and ether big time.
Ether is real and deniers are liars.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-6-2010 by MrUnkown]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

That's the same video I opened the thread with. I'm glad someone else likes it as much as I do!

Edit: The video worked.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by dlifesjrny]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This one has always been one of my Favorites. I think it is pretty cool how all the lights come together. There are two parts, but I think part one is the best.
This is from Pakistan.

Ufos come together in formation Pakistan

The second video is another favorite, not sure if it was debunked to hoax, but sure impressive footage imho. This is the footage of the moon in Spain when all the formations appear.

Formations around the Moon in Spain

ops sorry didnt realize they were unavailable now, my apology.
The videos are still up so I replaced them with the links

Like the thread to btw OP!
[edit on 26-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My second favorite...the tether incident STS - 75 (long version)
www.youtube.com...

I know, I know...just still on the fence with that...

Favorite: Nellis ( a short version)
www.youtube.com...

CDS

ETA: Honorable Mention:

T&L's video - the clip beginning at 2:16.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is one of the best videos that to this date HAS NOT BEEN DEBUNKED.

IMO this is one of the genuine irrefutable videos on the net.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dlifesjrny

Dlifesjrny.....

You might find this interesting.

Here's a thread I posted about 1 of the EXTREMELY RARE UFO videos that has been able to withstand reasonable scrutiny:

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Another member posting the vid in the OP, you guys have great taste!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmosGraber
Cool idea I hope many others will post their favorites too. I have a ton, so I will just add just my recent three favorite clips. The second one is actually footage which supposedly captures an alien on a security cam; the third one has some great clips while talking about possibility of disclosure coming soon:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

AmosGraber…..

The 1st video you posted remains interesting & in my opinion not unequivocally explained in prosaic terms.

Your 1st video:
www.youtube.com...

The 2nd video you posted is a CGI fake.

Your 2nd video:
www.youtube.com...

The 3rd video you posted is Greer BS.

Your 3rd video:
www.youtube.com...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmosGraber
The same post accidently posted twice so I edited this one with a quick Google search of, “top ufo video” and this was the result:
www.youtube.com...

AmosGraber.....

A cursory review of the 1st few minutes of that video illustrated the compiler of that video has not been at all discerning with the choice of pictures.

I saw 3-4 extremely questionable pictures just in that time, including:

- A picture that has been proven to be a time-exposure of the moon

- A picture that has been proven to be a fault with the emulsion of the film

It does this area or Ufology a disservice, when material is treated so flippantly.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I just watched the video and read the first page of your thread. Thanks for directing me to that! Very good, indeed.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dlifesjrny

Dlifesjrny…..

This one dropped my jaw! A CLTV news anchor discussing the O'Hare incident off-air.
www.youtube.com...

I agree that is an interesting "off air" discussion. Unfortunately it proves nothing about the case.

If this was not a hoax, why is stuff like this covered up?

The O’Hare case does not appear to be a hoax.

The O’Hare case does not appear to have been ”covered up”.

If you use the ATS search feature, you will find a huge amount of detailed information, analysis & discussion regarding the O’Hare incident.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Do known hoax videos count?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeh2324
This is an interesting series of videos.
www.youtube.com...

Jeh2324.....

In the 1st 60 seconds of that video I saw several well known hoaxes & prosaic objects, all of which were presented as UFO's.

It just does us all no good at all when all of this is approached so flippantly.

If I have time later on today / tonight, I'll see if I can go through every picture & video & identify them for you.

It just takes me a bit of time to do that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join