It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once a storm sweeps up most of the "mystery red oil"..... BOOM!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So with storms brewing up left and right all it would take is a significant sized one to sweet up most of the unusually red "oil".. with some HARRP temperature dropping wouldnt that cause a massive explosion of the methane, bigger then a hydrogen bomb? . I think this is what FEMA has been gearing up for..

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Are you saying that a hurricane sweeping oil inland will cause an increase in methane gas and thereby make the area more prone to explosion?

Or are you saying that such a storm is what will cause an explosion, like I don’t know do to lighting strikes?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I've been waiting for someone to mention HAARP with this gathering storm.

This is a scenario I really don't want to think about.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
im afraid without anything to go on besides the speculation offered im gonna go ahead and do my best chicken little impersonation:

"The sky is falling , the sky is Falling!!!"

seriously though this thread belongs in the skunkworks if not then BTS?
putting it in deepwater disaster is kind of like jabbing all those poor out of work fishermen in the eye with thier own hooks...

not to mention a two liner thread starter without evidence or intelligent support to your outlandish claim?

yeah BTS material imo..

~meathead

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ignorance.

Try to focus on the real issues having to do with this catastrophe. Just try.

Please?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
actually a hurricane can help disperse the oil as was the case with Ixtoc, and this is documented btw helped clean the Texas beaches.....

so we'll see.....

top topics

join