It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent : Gulf Oil Spill Causing Toxic Rain, Killing Crops??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
GULF OIL SPILL CAUSING TOXIC RAIN, KILLING CROPS??

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

>

A dire report prepared for President Medvedev by Russia's Ministry of Natural Resources is warning today that the British Petroleum (BP) oil and gas leak in the Gulf of Mexico is about to become the worst environmental catastrophe in all of human history threatening the entire eastern half of the North American continent with "total destruction".

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/25/2010 by TheRedneck]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
pair" Scientists Warn Gulf Of Mexico Sea Floor Fractured "Beyond Repair" By: Sorcha Faal,

Enough said.LOL Not believable with that name anywhere near or in the link.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I read thru that link, and didn't see Sorcha Faal anywhere on it. Am I missing something, or is that name automatically connected to that site?

Anyways, at this point seeing the ridiculous errors in trying to cap this thing from the start, I would just prepare for anything at this point. Hopefully the article is wrong, but sometimes you get better info from sources outside the US, cause you know they (the US news) are lying to you. They are letting such small bits trickle out on the US news, slowly, things are sounding worse and worse with every bit of new news.

join