It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands expected Saturday in biggest summit protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Thousands expected Saturday in biggest summit protest

www.thestar.com

After a week of G20 protests that have escalated each day in size and tension, thousands of activists are expected to flood downtown streets Saturday in the biggest demonstration of the summit.

But there’s division among the protesters on how the 1 p.m. rally will play out.

While labour leaders organizing the “People First!” rally have spent months plotting their peaceful, family-friendly march, some fear the demonstration will be hijacked by protesters looking for confrontation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbc.ca
[url=http://www1.voanews.com/english/news/economy-and-business/World-Leaders-Gather-in-Canada-for-G8-G20-Summits-97152669.html]www1.voanews.com[/url ]
[url=http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/g8-g20/news/g8-leaders-seek-a-delicate-balance-at-summit/article1619095/]www.theglobeandmail.com[/url ]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

This is the planned itinerary route of the G20 protestors. The Toronto police and other guards that are tasked with protecting the globalists are expected to confront them in the city center.

I have many pessimistic opinions and beliefs that Toronto will be a helluva lot worse than Pittsburgh back in September '09.

The globalist politicians come to a city of their choice to make their decisions on manipulating the globalized economic machine to their own one world order ends, while a billion Canadian dollars is needlessly expended to deploy RCMP, OPP, Toronto Police and JTF in order to protect the elite from the angry anti-NWO Canucks.

What do you think, and will you be attending the protest rally (if you're a Torontian)?

Also, are you feeling more angry at the globalist elite for stuffing up the world?

www.thestar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Interesting how protest organizers were quoted on the potential for violence from their own ranks, but no mention of agent provocateurs. I would think that the organizers would want this possibility on every protestor's mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee
Interesting how protest organizers were quoted on the potential for violence from their own ranks, but no mention of agent provocateurs. I would think that the organizers would want this possibility on every protestor's mind.

The elitists in fact do want violence at every G20 protest so that they can further justify shredding freedom of speech and souping up their already burgeoning fascist police state.

Have a good read at history. Did any Germans organize mass protests during the Third Reich's reign or Russians doing the same under Soviet rule?

They were just mere blueprints for the global fascist police state.

We now know their MO: Insertion of agent provocateurs in order to delegitimize the protest rally itself altogether, further cementing their excuse to respond with heavy-handed violence, and using their corporate-controlled mouthpiece MSM outlets to peddle their lies.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Bleh I wanted to go so badly, i live in Hamilton Ontario but i didn't have any last minute money for bus or train tickets.
Hopefully the protesters catch some attention, and no body gets hurt, sucks i cant be there and support the cause but im rooting for them!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't go to Toronto if you payed me. Like I have nothing better to do than visit some soulless city, get harassed by police and give a bunch of pretentious jackasses the time of day.

Here is a video of Agent Provocateurs from the Quebec Provincial Police Force at the Montebello Summit in 2007. If I had to justify an absurd and outrageous $1 billion bill for this dog and pony show, this is one of the ways I would go about doing it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I am in toronto and believe me you cant get in or even not even near the Security Zone just to flim it, its imposible.

I am not going to risk it
but i will try something, just to flim it.

I have been told only media paid reporters are allowed to flim, and guess what the media are with the police, anyone here from toronto? you should probably watch CP24 news if you dont believe me.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
From my gut to you... Stay the hell out of Toronto, Canada tomorrow.
Read about 9 or 10 paragraphs down in this fresh article on the missing Afghan soldiers...

(On June 17 at 11:50 p.m., Mohd Ali Karimi posted an online note to the Facebook pages of two of the other AWOL men, Mohammad Nasim Fateh Zada and Sardar Mohd Ahmadi.

All three list their current city as Toronto.

Zada’s profile lists his favorite quotation, Reinhold Nieburh's Serenity Prayer: “God grand me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.”)

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I do agree that agent provocatuers would be there to implement the NWO agenda to curtail freedom of the masses.

It's not necessary to protest in Canada, and the masses of the world cannot expect Canadians to sacrifice themselves on behalf of others.

Let the morons have their talkfest. Once they get home and starts to implement anti-human regulations, that is the time each and every human from each specific nation to stand up and have their voices heard.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You really think so?

Because all you see so far on a global scale is reluctant acceptance of everything thrown at mankind. A peaceful protest here and there aint changing anything. The only way to stop all this is a violent global revolt.

And that will never happen until at least 1 country goes out and does it first.

So, with the Americans shouting the most that their rights are violated and restricted more and more on a daily basis, and who all have a shotgun next to their beds if i have to believe some of the comments here, and who mostly seem to have a "come get some with our armed public". Don't you think it's time to put deeds next to your words?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
All three list their current city as Toronto.

I don't think that the global elite would be stupid enough to stage a false flag in Toronto knowing that we know about this.

...would they?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Remember the character Paul Rieser played in the movie Aliens?

If you ask your self the question:
If I was a one ball steroid monkey with flouride brain holes and no redeeming socially qualities what so ever, and I had just been sniffing glue all day what would I do...?

you'll get some idea of just how low they will sink

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Alas, how times have changed since "Alien". A significant segment of the population wasn't disgusted by Giovani Ribisi's portrayal of a heartless, greedy sociopath. They actually empathized with the character and his practicality.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I highly doubt this protest will be any worse than any other..ESPECIALLY since were talking aboot' Canada.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I too think that something will go down in Toronto... I live here and have seen some really interesting things and this G20 police state takes the cake. There are police everywhere... literally.

We're the fourth largest city in North America (I believe) and the fact that we are one of the most culturally diverse places on earth.. we'll have a multitude of various groups with various grievances all converging in a small, restricted hotzone with cops armed to the teeth and anxious as hell.

Does not make for a good combination.

Be safe Toronto... and maintain your integrity.

ps. Conspiracy Culture is having a "Gee, 20% off!" sale sat/sun.

top topics

join