It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video game TV channel G4TV does what the MSM can't do

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
is it just me or are the vids pulled? i just get a cycle of links that takes me to part 1, 2, 1, 2, no video window or anything... any other hosting websites?

and can we please stop derailing by talkin about different TV channels? how out of touch with society are you that you don't realize what an entertainment and video game culture we are? do you know how many sports channels there are? one video game channel isn't anything. oh and just so i save your time, yes, everyone just plays pong all day long on it. tune in. sometimes things get... unexpected?

also, who the hell bashes a cooking channel/show? that's my shjt, i love those, you constantly learn from them, even if you think you know everything, there is simply so much to know. we get it, you guys are too cool to watch tv even once in awhile. it's not like people who do watch tv are mindless vegetables swaying to the NWO.

i really want to see the report our MSM won't do, and G4 has the balls to.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
BP Oil Spill Effect On Wildlife

When a VIDEO GAMES TV CHANNEL does a better job than the MSM at covering the oil spill, you know the MSM is UTTER BS.

My 14 yr old watches this channel and is actually more aware than my mother of the going's on! Him and my mother were just discussing this topic last night. He told her that G4's "anchor" Kevin Perrara (sp) went to the Gulf and actually snuck through all the security to film the waters! He spoke with the locals and is now in jeopardy of losing his job; which he also discussed on air!!! There is hope for our younger generation after all! Maybe they have the testies we seem to lack (as a whole, not specificly) to take on the current corruption. I'll be there all the way, backing them, supporting them, rioting/picketing with them; what ever is necessary! Viva La Next Generation!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Its more like a tech channel that's video game oriented. Attack of the Show is just a sort of all around show that caters to a teenage viewer audience that plays video games. But they dont spend much time on video games, theres other shows for that.

Ok, let me first say that I had NO intention of making this thread my first "20 posts" lmao!!

However, I'm fairly well educated on G4 as my son LIVES for this stinkin' channel lol!

All that said; this really is a break-out channel, I think the "NWO" powers that be (as it were) have simply not caught on yet because it is a channel with the sole intent of further mushing the minds of our youth! Seriously, video games are the core mind control mechanism for the youth! They (the powers that be) probably feel that there is no need to interfere any further than creating a channel solely dedicated to the latest-and-greatest hitech inventions and reviews of the absolute TOP mind warping video games! HA HA on them, my son is more educated on many, many current topics than ANY "grown-up" sheeple I deal with on a day-to-day basis!!

WTG G4!!

[edit on 27-6-2010 by IrishCream]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.of norml
That it is destroying the fiberglass resin of the boats in the water is a huge tell about the dispersant and /or the well discharge.
If this is due to the dispersant it means it is composed of highly volatile light hydrocarbons. From a chemistry background I can say that a large component of these are "ketones" which in some forms are very toxic by themselves. They are what helps break up the oil due their solvent power. They also viciously attack the liver and kidneys besides fiberglass.

If it is due to the gusher it is likely benzene and every one on the boat is in danger now of the effects of a zero tolerance carcinogen and neurotoxin.
Indeed the cancer and leukemia rates for those near to and involved in this event will with out a doubt go way up. With the amount of benzene reported in this info-darkzone being outrageously high this is as likely as the effects of being immediatly downwind of chernobyl and with about the same cancer danger.

Way to go G-4! your giving the kids better intel than what their parents are getting!
It has become a really strange and ironic world.
N.
You are being a little harsh on the poor ketones. First, they are not really, strictly speaking, hydrocarbons since their essence is a Carbonyl group (C=O) attached to two other Carbon atoms, which may or may not be a part of a hydrocarbon molecule, like, say, acetone, which has the carbonyl attached to the Cs in two CH3 molecules. Actually, fructose is a ketone, a 6-carbon polyhydroxyketone. And the human body, by metabolizing certain fats manufactures ketones. Anyone remember the Adkins Diet, the zero carbohydrate diet popular in the 70s? Dieters were advised to check their urine with a litmus paper strip to check for keto-acidosis, or the rampant production of ketones made by using tissue for metabolic fuel. Only a few types of ketones are considered highly toxic. Those are the unsaturated ones like methyl ethyl ketone and methyl vinyl ketone.
And the manufacturer of the dispersant, nalco, did finally release the ingrediants. It wasn't much of a secret. Any Qualitative chemist with a half decent lab could find the makeup in a day. For the ingredients, see www.nalco.com...
With respect to the benzene from the crude, cancer rates, primarily from leukemia, have not been quantified so comparing to Chernobyl with respect to lethality and morbidity is not really justified.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
It's not a "spill".
They have drilled into the side of a volcano.

Well, I do believe to a huge extent that it is actually oil that is out there. BP was actually reselling some of this recycled oil in Louisiana. But, I also have information that states that they have, in fact, also drilled into the side of an asphalt volcano.

This may not be the best source, but, here it is.--.com...

Either way, there is oil that has been spilled out there which presents obvious dangers. Because of the fumes of the oil alone, many fishermen have gotten very sick.

Regardless, just send your unconditional love and peace to the Gulf, the people there, and the animals, and you'll be surprised what this act of non-selfishness will accomplish.

Namaste and love

Here's that link again. I don't think it worked the first time.
--.com...

Sorry folks, I cannot get the link to work.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Post evidence or your just another opinionated doomer spreading misinformation.

Stop trying to be FIRST and start trying to be RIGHT.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I cant get it to load. Been waiting for 20 minutes now...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Regarding the connection of the dots.... He says many do not want to connect the dots because it would show that the situation is hopeless.... This may be true but it may also be true that many do not want to connect the dots because it would show that this disaster was intentional and that the lax cleanup effort is also intentional and then they would have to make a connection to the most horrible dot of them all: the dot that says TPTB want them all either, sick, dead or evacuated out of the area. And the connection to that horrible dot will force people to take aggressive action to take down this government ASAP.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I didn't know BP made money off of, well I'm going to call it what they obviously named it "Corrects It".

Props to a video game network that isn't in BP's pocket so they can say what they want!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f05de3e74c0d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Video not loading from the site for me either.
Youtube was still working, and it was a great report, sickening, but great.

I'm still really peeved about Australia's 60 Minutes report "The Poison Tide" being pulled. It was apparently very well done, similar to this video, an expose on whats really happening. But what happens?? TPTB get the video seemingly pulled from everywhere.
I'm so fed up of this hopeless situation, I'm finding myself more and more depressed everyday. Its sapping me out dry. I so wish things could be different.

All that is left of the 60 Mins report is the transcript Link
if anyone could find the video, it would be great, I'd really appreaciate it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
what an awesome display of journalism. Can we make copies of this and send it in to all the MSM outlets with a note. "this is what a news report should be like" facts and figures not PR garbage.

it truly is a sad testament of how badly we are getting screwed when you have to go to a video game channel to get the news. people of America for the love of god wont you get your asses off your couches and stop your government from doing this. The reporter even says the people there are seeing the dots but they dont want to connect them because they know they would loose hope. they know BP controls the cost guard they know the politicians are telling them what they want to hear. they see the dots but are too scared to connect them.

CONNECT THE DAM DOTS. YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I really didn't know that so many birds and animals were getting so oily. It When you actually see the devastation it really hits you 10 fold.

Your words echo the majorities unfortunately

WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOW?- Simply because 'THEY' do not want you to know. If we were shown the true devastation on our tv screens and through the MSM the focus would shift dramatically from kicking a ball around a field to death and destruction of some of nicest beaches/conservation areas in the USA.

All in the name of the dollar of course.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f05de3e74c0d.jpg[/atsimg]

you have good taste.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
this is interesting
www.ethicalquote.com...

BP is ranked 3rd but look who is last.

looks like BP got in bed with the wrong people.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pacal Votan

May they both sleep with the fishes! No, wait, there are none left.

Well, let's see...an ethics rating system...BP....logo 100 points....commercials another 100 points...oh,oh, oil leak...minus 100.... no credible actionable plan for such a disaster minus 100...lies about disaster minus 100....escrow fund 100 points....screwing up the sea life in and the people along the GOM for the foreseeable future....incalculable minus points!...you'll never see the top of the list again!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by N.of norml
That it is destroying the fiberglass resin of the boats in the water is a huge tell about the dispersant and /or the well discharge.
If this is due to the dispersant it means it is composed of highly volatile light hydrocarbons. From a chemistry background I can say that a large component of these are "ketones" which in some forms are very toxic by themselves. They are what helps break up the oil due their solvent power. They also viciously attack the liver and kidneys besides fiberglass.

N.

I think this is from the oil sticking to the hull and the corexant eating it off, so in effect at the point of chemical interaction between he oil and corexant.
Does that sound plausable?

Temp

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
He did an AMAZING job - GO KEVIN!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join