It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Consciousness Help on Mexico Oil Disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Everyone in the world should concentrate their thoughts on this environmental disaster to will BP and the US Government to come up with a remedy to halt this catastrophe.
I have read loads of research that global consciousness can change things so get your thought concentrated on this as it won't cost anything just your time and just maybe it will work?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I try to spend some time every day visualising Gaia as a totally pristine planet surrounded by pure white light.

I'm not very good at meditation but I'm persevering.

Other times I try to imagine that I'm breathing deeply in the purest white light so that it fills my whole body, every cell, and then I project it from myself to cover the entire surface of Gaia. Occasionally I've gotten back an image of Gaia being held protectively in a large pair of hands which is immensely satisfying. I feel like I'm achieving something, if everyone did it I feel it would be amazing!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It certainly couldn't hurt to at least give it a try. I'm not sure what else to say other than that I have tried my best to think and direct positive thoughts towards this mess and it only seems to be getting worse.

Maybe it's just taking a little longer for my positive energy to make contact due to all the toxic sludge and gases getting in the way.

Jeez! I probably shouldn't even be attempting humor at this point because there is absolutely nothing funny about this situation.

I just get so tired of feeling gloomy and doomy about all of this S#*T!

I am going to keep thinking as positive as I can because I don't really know what else to do and it just feels like it's the right path for now.

Thanks for posting and once I figure out how to star and flag.....I gottcha covered.

Edit: Ugh! I get so mad when I can't see what is right in front of my face.
star and flag for you!

[edit on 25-6-2010 by MagesticEsoteric]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have been working with nature for a few months now, as I walk in my local woodland I put my hands on a specific tree, projecting my love so that it will spread far ands wide as everything in nature is connected.
Now, (I know you will think I am cuckoo) when I approach this particular tree, on a calm warm day, it moves its leaves like a dog wagging its tail!!!
Today I asked for forgiveness for human meddling in killing all the wildlife and wrecking the eco system of the Gulf and immediately a strong gust of wind blew through the trees as if it was answering my plea for forgiveness?
I imagine that if everyone started to 'connect' with mother earth in the way that my small insignificant gesture caused leaves to wag and winds to spontaneously blow then a collective consciousness could move mountains...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

I completely understand your intentions and have my own personal ways and methods of connecting to Earth.

It feels like it's the right path for me right now so, I'll keep following until I move on to the next one.

top topics

join