It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Paige(Led Zepplin guy)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What is strange ..... the past 2 weeks at work i have been hearing the song "The Battle of Evermore" playing in the air here. Not the lyrics just the music itself. Its really been very weird. Dont know why. I love Led Zeppelin.

edit on 20-8-2012 by ozarkdeathstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by machinegunjordan

You're making a thread that doesn't come close to doing the man justice and to top it off you can't even spell the mans name right ? May The Hammer of the Gods be upon you !

As a musician I must defend him. As a man well that's something else I will ponder. Jimmy Page !
edit on 20-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianConspirator
I know almost all of the Zeppelin urban legends and no that one isn't true it turns out that one was linked back to the fifth member of Zeppein their manager and a roadie who had ahem, done a girl with a mud shark.. which actually wound up being a red snapper. However it is supposedly true that he once walked into a hotel room saw about 5 naked girls in a hot tub threw a live octopus into the hot tub and gave them a wonderfully good time by doing so. I'm sure there was no deal with the devil they were just very creative and very hard working musicians.

i heard of the mud shark thing. never heard the octopus story. going to do some internet searching on this one. always good information on here.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Stairway to Heaven is about the ascending steps of masonic degrees.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenElf

'And she's buying a stairway to Heaven'.

Yup, must be Masonic because it is about a women and Masonry is a fraternity. Good catch.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join