It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Paige(Led Zepplin guy)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Masonic Light
For years now, Page, Jones, and Bonzo's son Jason have wanted to take Zep on a final reunion tour, but Mr. Big Log has so far refused, saying he didn't want to look like a bored old man strolling around the world like the Rolling Stones.

I got to see 3/4's of Zep plus Phil Collins at Live Aid and they sucked donkeys-except, ironically, for Collins. I have been waiting for a reunion tour as well to help erase the memory of that performance.
I got comped tickets to see JPJ solo a few years back because I knew a guy who knew Nicky Beggs, the Chapman Stick player who was touring with Jones. Not a memorable concert music-wise, but hanging out in the green-room afterwards was a veritable who's-who of music nerds. (Beggs, who'd been the bass player with Kajagoogoo; the guitarist from Mr. Mister; Tony Levin from King Crimson & Peter Gabriel's band, among others; the guys from California Guitar Trio (they'd had a gig across town with Tony earlier that evening...)

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TgSoe

yes I'm sure his fingers bled many times. mine have. i try to play at least 2 hrs a day, but have been slacking for a week now. I have played for 8 years, starting on bass then moving to guitar. lemme tell you, my fingers got some callus.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
something all Led Zepplin fans should know, jimmy was a active occultist and a member of the OTO, he even went as far as to buy aleister crowley's mansion, he was also Satanic.

I can't imagine how many young innocent boys were raped and tortchured to death in here. SERIOUSLY!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
THERE IS NO GOD
THERE IS NO DEVIL
THERE ARE NO DEVIL WORSHIPERS, ESP in the music industry or in government or hollywood.

Don't you understand yet OP? Do not question by way of your perceived "common sense" because then you become "uncommonly senseless"...

Here's a little Cherry Flavored for your mind to get ya started down the right road:

There are no chemtrails its just condensation and never anything else!
911 was not a conspiracy it was just boxcutters & cesna training!
Oklahoma Bombing was done by a single crazy white kid with fertilizer in mini uhaul.
Government is run by the people and for the people and voting does make a difference and will change things.
All conspiracy believers at all levels are crazy and probably republican nut jobs...
All vaccines are good and government should force you to vaccinate your children, they do know better than you!
Public Schools are good for our children, especially the teachers, they're real solid stock dontcha know.
There is no such thing as signs and symbols that represent any secret ruler(s) of this present world.
Guns are bad and you should not have them nor should you be able to defend yourself from attackers cause you might hurt someone.
There is no propaganda in music or on tv thats being done to manipulate the thought processes of the masses subliminally.

If I can think up some other good ones I will send em to ya...

You will come around OP, just give yourself some time. Go with the flow man... come on...

edit on 8/20/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
THERE IS NO GOD
THERE IS NO DEVIL
THERE ARE NO DEVIL WORSHIPERS, ESP in the music industry or in government or hollywood.

Don't you understand yet OP? Do not question by way of your perceived "common sense" because then you become "uncommonly senseless"...

Here's a little Cherry Flavored for your mind to get ya started down the right road:

Oklahoma Bombing was done by a single crazy white kid with fertilizer in mini uhaul.
Government is run by the people and for the people and voting does make a difference and will change things.
All conspiracy believers at all levels are crazy and probably republican nut jobs...
All vaccines are good and government should force you to vaccinate your children, they do know better than you!
Public Schools are good for our children, especially the teachers, they're real solid stock dontcha know.
There is no such thing as signs and symbols that represent any secret ruler(s) of this present world.
Guns are bad and you should not have them nor should you be able to defend yourself from attackers cause you might hurt someone.
There is no propaganda in music or on tv thats being done to manipulate the thought processes of the masses subliminally.

You will come around OP, just give yourself some time. Go with the flow man... come on...

Seriously?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Seriously.... theres nothing to see here... move along... move along... move along...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I can't imagine how many young innocent boys were raped and tortchured to death in here.

I have a feeling no one was tortchured to death here. As a matter of fact I do not think anyone was tortured to death here either.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
speaking of luciferian rock musicians and the OTO...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
THERE IS NO GOD
THERE IS NO DEVIL

Seriously?

i second this motion. seriously? watch puppet master by cypress hill. is that music video his standard kind of style? also watch my homies still by little wayne hahaha. there is fishy stuff to say the least. conspiracy is an agreement between two or more people, so conspiracy people are not "nut jobs. and by the way, if you talk about republicans like that, it makes democrats look stupid. Reps and dems are the antithesis of each and both are the reason america is grinding to a halt in congress. each are to blame no more than the other.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well i see that nobody has seen fit to post it

here ya go.

for me this song highlights all four talent.
pages' stinging guitar licks, jones' hard driving bass line, bonham relentlessly pounding the drums and plant bellowing away.

and hell their even singing about the devil.

Lyrics:
Nobody's fault but mine
It's nobody's fault but mine
Try to save my soul tonight
Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine

Devil he told me to roll
Devil he told me to roll roll roll roll
How to roll the log tonight
Nobody's fault but mine

Brother he showed me the gong
Brother he showed me the ding dong ding dong
How to kick that gong to life

Got a monkey on my back
M-M-Monkey on my back back back back
Gonna change my ways tonight
Nobody's fault but mine
edit on 20-8-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
well i see that nobody has seen fit to post it

here ya go.

for me this song highlights all four talent.
pages' stinging guitar licks, jones' hard driving bass line, bonham relentlessly pounding the drums and plant bellowing away.

and hell their even singing about the devil.

Lyrics:
Nobody's fault but mine
It's nobody's fault but mine
Try to save my soul tonight

Devil he told me to roll
Devil he told me to roll roll roll roll
How to roll the log tonight
Nobody's fault but mine

Brother he showed me the gong
Brother he showed me the ding dong ding dong
How to kick that gong to life

Got a monkey on my back
M-M-Monkey on my back back back back
Gonna change my ways tonight
Nobody's fault but mine

this tune is very fitting. music has the power to fix america, amongst other thing ironic thing is these guys were Brits. they are doing fine too, maybe zeppelin is what binds them as a country : P

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
All i say is:

AAAAAAhhhAAAAAAhhhAAAAhhhAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zep rocks hard

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmvr79

We come from the land of the ice and snow
from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow

The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands
To fight the horde and sing and cry, Valhalla, I am coming

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
If I had to join a secret society/cult to play guitar as good as Jimmy, I would. Maybe thats why Led Zeppelin were so good...

So...how should I read your reply..? But you don't... You do not join a secret society to play as good as Jimmy.

This whole devil worshipping and possesion conspiracy in return for succes is a very popular subject on the internet. It seems that some famous artist take this s*ht very serious and...received their reward for selling their soul.....

I suspect that some artist must sacrifice their first born son...somewhere in time...for the succes they receive/received.

Did you see that interview with Bob Dylan...where he says that he signed a contraxct with the commander in chief of this world and the one we can not see?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ignorance makes people believe anything other than Bible based religion is Satanic,

Jimmy page was into the occult, admittedly, but that doesn't make him Satanic,

and unless you have proper knowledge of 'Occult Rituals' you have no way of properly knowing if they are Satanic or not,

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
hey, a lot of people did freaky things in the 70's, lol

so where are you going with this, that the music industry is a tool of the devil ?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
and I just want you all to know james page also wanted to be a marine biologist

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
REALLY?? NOOOOO! thats old news man....history with a big SO WHAT attached to it. You'll be telling us Robert Johnson sold his soul at the crossroads next.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
It seems that some famous artist take this s*ht very serious and...received their reward for selling their soul.....

Can you walk us through the whole soul-selling process? What are the details?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join