It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Cross,June 26,and Operation Blackjack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

It's not as though these people need any more money anyway.

Not alot of people on this forum see things from this perspective,and please don't feel I'm "preaching",but I do believe in both God and Satan,and that age old struggle between good and evil!

To me,Lucifer and Satan are the same. Satan's goal is to destroy the very things of God and to destroy as many people as he can,because he knows his time is short,and he will be cast into hell.

Our world leaders either haven't read their Bibles to see how it ends for them,or Satan has tricked them into thinking they are immortal or will somehow avoid the wrath of God.

Think of groups like the Shull and Bones. Picture Bohemian Grove-I believe their Cremation of Care ceremony is really a "cremation" of their conscience,as in when they sacrifice a child to the fire,(Some will say it's not a real child,but who knows?) How else can they be so cold-hearted? Helen Blavatsky's Theosophical Society..Her writings are all about Lucifer,who she calls the Messiah.
Read what David Spangler says about not entering the New Age unless one pledges an oath to Lucifer. The list goes on and on. While to some they may appear like harmless fraternity activities or just "enlightened" ways of thinking,to someone who looks at life from a biblical perspective,we understand that the evil that men do is more a working of Satan through them,ans even Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light.

You read on these forums all the time about "the end times",and evil will take on a whole new strength. War,famines,earthquakes,floods,brutality...Yes,they've always existed,but they will get worse,if we believe what the Bible says.

As far as "Operation Blackjack" goes,you may be right about it being something to distract from something else. We really won't know anything until after the fact. Like you and everyone else,I don't want anything bad to happen either. But it never hurts to prepare for the worst and hope for the best!

Anyhow,that's how I see it.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
OKAY ITS JUNE 26TH WHERE'S MY HOLOCAUST?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
has anyone offered this piece to the puzzle???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its eerie because if you see the first one operation low dark water there is numeric code with four two digit numbers: 20-40-11-17 and during barack obama's national address concerning the bp oil spill he rattles those off within the first 30 seconds...like whoa.

the next operation after low dark water was operation swift fox, i believe.
i didn't decode it, don't know if all the info is there.

the date is april 13, 2010...7 days before the bp oil spill occurred.

[edit on 6/26/2010 by double_frick]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

That's interesting,to say the least!

Like I said,I really hadn't followed the story all that much.You know how it is with certain predictions and dates,sometimes there's a tendency to just file it in the back of your mind and forget about it!

I guess we'll have a better time connecting the dots after-the-fact. For now it's all speculation.

I hope the original Operation Blackjack enthusiasts saw these posts,to add to their hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

i followed blackjack last year pretty closely as they were having all the codes come out for a day and this year there really hasn't been anyone buy a very few conspiracy theorists even whispering about it.

that to me makes it seem more suspect.

i guess people could argue that because the actual dates for blackjack came and went with no big even then any false flag couldn't really be considered, blackjack. maybe so.

just because its past june 22 does not, to me, mean that we are out of the woods.

no, its just a matter of time before a scenario similar to the one in blackjack and jericho play out.

i do follow astrology closely as well, so i have been excited to see what will come of this grand cross. in fact, the whole summer should be full of changes and shall i say......doom!!!! *muahahahahaha*

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I just heard about the Grand Cross today,and have to say,I'm intrigued. Becoming more aware how some people operate,I'm looking for things I didn't look for earlier.

As for the gloom and doom,...may as well bring it on and get it over with!

I wonder why they thought it was for 2009,since Blackjack is 21,as in 2010,without the zeroes?

Probably made sense at the time. I'm sure if I were to read through the old threads it would be clear.

Based on my belief in Biblical prophecy,the future on this planet ain't looking so bright. Right now I'm more worried about the storm on the gulf and my family that lives down there.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
they thought it was for 2009 because there were codes discovered in the comic right before june 21st 2009, and then a website with pictures and strange quotations from shakespeare...it was creepy.
so even though the counterdown timer on the website and the comic indicated THIS year, because it was right before the month and day last year people were confused.
but this year. dead quiet.
you'd think someone would've taken the opportunity to hoax, at least. if not psy ops...which is what i think its been the whole time.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
as i said yesterday in another thread...
link to the post

G20 -> blackjack -> attack on Iran -> WW3

fits perfectly.

1. grand cross
2. US navy in the middle east just waiting for an excuse to attack iran
3. blackjack will give them such excuse (and dirty bombs won't really be that much of a disaster - sure, cities will be devastated, but those that want to escape, will escape - it's more about psychological effect)
4. they can either blame china as well (just like the blackjack story suggests), or they can wait for russia and china to react - i don't think those countries will just sit and watch - and that will clearly mean WW3

sooner or later, it's bound to happen - they want to attack iran, and they'll need a false flag to do it. this is a perfect opportunity for them.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Sounds plausible to me.

Feels like we're all sitting on a ticking time bomb.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

uh huh.
Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of...

groovy.

Means absolutely nothing unless you do anything about it. Get off your ass if you want change. Don't just sit there expecting it to happen because someone tells you it will.

[edit on 6/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Thanks for saving me some time.

Whatever it is,I don't see how what we think matters anyway. We're nothing more than innocent bystanders. It's not like anyone is going to be able to stand in their way.

Being a Conspiracy Theorist isn't much more than a hobby,really. Kind of like reading spy novels. Only the truth is stranger than fiction!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

its eerie because if you see the first one operation low dark water there is numeric code with four two digit numbers: 20-40-11-17 and during barack obama's national address concerning the bp oil spill he rattles those off within the first 30 seconds...like whoa.

Wow, not sure what to make of that connection, but I'm digging it. Great find! What are the odds he would say those 4 numbers in order? There are sure are a lot of coincidences with that doc you linked to.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I've been hearing the media talk an awful lot lately about the Alex storm. I wonder if there's any connection to this storm and the alignment some how.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

Umm the video of Obama was posted on 15/6/10 , the code on the other thread first posted on 17/6/10 and three accounts were used on ATS to set this up, it's a hoax.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

You are right, I don't know where the gentleman got his information from, but it was most certainly a native american symbol, it was also a U.S. Military symbol before hitler adopted it. I'm sure there are also threads here discussing the topic.

Swastika use by the Native Americans:
en.wikipedia.org...
There are a number of petroglyph images you can google as well im sure. =)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

if this gets sent to the HOAX! forum, then i guess we'll know that operation blackjack is in full effect?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by kadyr80

No one knows for sure if anything will happen on that date or not. Conspiracy Theorists do just that-theorize!

However,the occult significance of astrology has always been an important element with those behind The New World Order. Rituals,dates,etc,...

I tried to quickly find a suitable reference,but couldn't decide on one. If it's something that interests you,you can find the connections!

That is exactly true. The original thing that happened, the Cosmic Event, Pole shift, or whatever is the subject matter at the time, was hidden away by secret societies. Because the information is hidden, it is called "occult," which actually means, "hidden." So, in essence, the "Occult" does not make a thing happen, it rather records it for future generations. Knowledge is power, you know.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well the lunar eclipse already happened so if whatever was supposed to happen was supposed to happen at the time of the eclipse, then I don't think it happened. Not sure about the whole grand cross thing or how long that is supposed to last though.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
What a chilling letter, on the link.

It may be more of a kick-off than a great event that we all can see and note.

Like a marathon, the starting gun is only the beginning of a long and grueling race.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Copperflower]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join