It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/22/10 Crop Circle Greenfield CALIFORNIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Another astounding crop circle has shown up, but this time in California.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de1a01d4f406.jpg[/atsimg]

Helicopter flyover:

Can't seem to find any additional news sources.

Has anyone else heard of this?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Wowzers Julie you're the ATS croppy finder guru this season
Thanks for posting!

The guy filming it - you could hear his breathing like he was feeling spooked (Seen the movie Signs??
)

I have to say most USA crop circles look dodgy - but this one looks real to me!

Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm going to reserve judgment on this one as I found a link to the group Korn. Something about marketing a music video.

This Youtube could be a hoax. I have not been able to find any other news sources, which would be really odd considering the location.

Also, if it was filmed by a news helicopter pilot, then why wasn't it on the news?

I'm about ready to call this video a hoax, unless someone can find a credible source.

Korn

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You know what that crop circle reminds me of? Some kind of planet alignment. This could be a sign.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I believe these crop circles represent UNITY AND PLANET ALLIGNMENT. Something strange going on and they know it.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The formation looks real and the ground shots too but there is not any other news about this and at Greenfield they haven't hear about this. Did you go to the channel of zuckersucker the user who upload the video?. He open the channel just for this video and if you read the comments and the subscribers thats suspicious. Almost 16000 views in two days show there are very serious people interested in this phenomena.

top topics

join