It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenneth Feinberg Heading the BP Compensation Fund

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey folks, thought you might like this tidbit.

Source: www.dailyfinance.com...

Kenneth Feinberg is going to be the overseer of the BP fund.

When he is stepping down is unknown. Who he is answering to is also unknown. Feinberg, who (along with his wife and a staff of 30 lawyers) was responsible for shutting the mouths of 98% of 9/11 family victims so they wouldn't sue the airlines is going to oversee the BP fund.

Besides 9/11, other compensation 'events' that Feinberg resided over were the shootings at Virginia Tech, Hurricane Katrina, the original Zapruder film of the Kennedy assassination, the Holocaust slave labor litigation, Agent Orange litigation, human radiation experiments, catastrophic nuclear accidents and was the 'Special Master' for TARP executive compensation. It's increasingly becoming apparent that the BP 'spill' is more than an accident. Feinberg's task will be to see that there are no compensation cases brought to court that could expose any of the deep secrets of the disaster and to protect those at the top of the money pyramid. Feinberg has a track record of success but even the best of criminal enterprises reach the limits of what they can pull off.

I picked this up a little earlier. Not my work, just forwarding it on.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
And kelly Cobaia of CBS news reports that any compensation from BP will be taxed by the IRS as income. Mr. Feinberg sounds like a wonderful human being doesn't he? No compassion, no empathy for the victims....

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is unreal. I have a hard time understanding the level of d-baggery that surrounds things like this.

I hope this guy flops on his success rate and people fight back.

join