It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Prometheus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Things aren't looking so great right now, are they? You've lost a lot of money and there's no way you're all getting out of the country before you're eventually caught. Have no delusions, my Luciferian big brothers, you will be found. It's only a matter of time now, what with the upcoming audit of the Fed. This gulf spill is already gonna ruin your oil empire forever, but now I hear there's a hurricane brewing down there. And if young "Alex" eats his frog eggs and pelicans like a good little cyclone, the whole of the South will be plastered and saturated with oil and other toxins. At first blush, this might seem like a nifty way to kill the population, but not at all. It's only gonna make us angry. You'd be surprised by the number of common people who're at least vaguely privy to the sinister nature of your existence. I don't care how many factions you're split into, because it's unimportant overall. You've been the guiding enemy of civilization long enough.

I know at least some of you will read this, and I know that a lot of you have no choice about what your family is or does. I also am aware that there is a war between the remaining factions of this very old conspiracy. I've seen your symbols in the media a lot lately, and there's been much talk of formal disclosures. You need to read the potential for horrendous disasters like a hurricane right now in the gulf as a threat to your lives, because believe me, if you have the kind of high technology to fix this problem and we find out about it too late, it's gonna be on your heads.

I don't care about the past, nor do I care much for the present. You must realize you're gonna be in a lot of trouble when we find out what your cult has done, particularly to all those children. There will be no swift elimination of the masses. The cosmic powers that oversee reality won't let that happen at this point. You've got nothing. You know the public is even less forgiving than your kind, and puppets like Lady Gaga won't win you any brownie points when the time comes. Even with all the secrets you live and die for, it won't mean a thing once we all see you and can get our hands on you. But it doesn't have to be that way. I acknowledge that not all of you have access to the kind of technology that could fix this spill crisis, but you're closer than any of us are for the time being. You have two choices now. Either sit back and wait for the end, or… *gasp* you could do something right for a change.

I am not writing this for the general population of ATS, though you're all welcome to add. My point to the crumbling cabals of the Old World Order is this: if the technology exists, use it now. Save the goddamn planet. This has gone far enough already. Who knows? Maybe the public will be so overwhelmed with relief that you'll be largely forgiven. This isn't a test, nor is it a joke. It's your last chance, regardless of what I think. Even though you don't care what other people think, I know it scares the hell out of you what might happen when the police and the military abandon you, and the intelligence agencies refuse to be worn as gloves anymore. It's already happened, and nobody will care what you had or could have done when we've all got golden age technology of our own. The world will go on, and this civilization will join others amongst the stars. Those of you that remain after Graduation will either leave too, or live underground and slowly devolve. That's all the "Transhumanism" agenda will yield. Seriously, do you want your descendants to look like those depleted uranium babies flying around in silvery disks?

I know this must all seem rather silly. I am not a gun-toting libertarian, nor am I a paid agent of any kind. I am part of the newest generation of adults, the children of tomorrow. I can tell you one thing about us, regardless of appearances. We will not tolerate this insane nonsense anymore. If you've ever doubted the intentions of your Order, ever contemplated making a change for the betterment of humanity, this is the time. We're not afraid of the truth, and we won't be silenced, suppressed, or poisoned. As I said before, you've truly run out of options. Do whatever it takes, make the arrangements, make yourselves look as good as possible for the camera before we catch you with your pants down. It's just that simple.

I know this is old news to those in the know, but consider it a final warning from a passing observer. Nobody is above good and evil and you are not a force of nature either.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I read this but my understanding is dim, what do you infer SIR/MADAM????

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

This is a good op ed piece. Maybe nobody really knows how to stop the oil from coming. Seems pretty complex.

Our leadership (USA) is largely arrogant, corrupt and prideful. And greedy. Perhaps it is just human nature.

Could a solution to the oil mess exists somewhere in the quantum world of thought? Einstein said something like he imagined what riding around on a beam of light could be like. If there is no solution to this problem we must work to reduce the harm to our people and our coastal areas, sea life.

For now allow more skimmers in. Sure part of area could explode with the methane concentration, but if they are willing to run the risk, let them collect the oil.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There's no hope of ever expecting humanity as a whole ever coming together to save the planet. With close to 7 billion people on this planet, the only way this planet could possibly be saved is if we end the industrial age and every one of us took up a modest minimal lifestyle ... and you and I and many others know THAT will never happen. Too many people want their automobiles, and iToys, and cappuccino makers, and large screen home entertainment centers, and .. and .. and ...

Of course there is another way to save the planet, if 89% of the population were to be evicted tomorrow. We're like a dozen people trying to fit into a two man inflatable raft right now and everyone wants their half of it. The only way this planet could be realistically saved now is if 9 out of 10 are tossed out of the raft. Now, we could do this by drawing straws, but I'm not convinced that would be in our best interest. Alternately, we could select only the best of the best to remain (superior genes, highest IQs, attractiveness, etc.). Or, we could just have all out chaos and see how things work out. Personally I prefer the best of the best can remain solution (ie, everyone with an IQ under 140 GET OFF THE PLANET NOW!!!)

So, short of any better ideas and suggestions, I say we take a vote on this tonight, and we can begin the evictions tomorrow morning. Okay? Okay!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Thy threats and demands are spoken with such anger. Dost thou seek to provoke Prometheus into the open? Pittance. Thou art but the sound of a bug being stepped on.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well said

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

I think you're wrong. It is entirely possible to update the planetary infrastructure significantly. Even if free energy is just a myth, haven't you heard what they're saying now about Cold Fusion? They don't know yet, but it probably works according to the principles of hyperdimensional physics, meaning the devices are strongest when you build them on top of planetary leylines. The details of this new science are still vague, but it DOES work under the right conditions. That means there's a strong possibility for a sustainable future if we get it together right now as a civilization, but we need "Their" help too. Right now the guys with all the important gadgets really hate our guts. We don't need to go killing everybody, especially not on the basis of some outdated intelligence measurement system. Some of the cruelest, most destructive people in the world are also the smartest. Believe it or not, there's something to be learned from everybody. All of us have a right to be here, even the so-called "Illuminati".

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Syrus Magistus]

top topics

join