It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Creighton Talk in Glasgow tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hi Scott! I'm really looking forward to seeing your talk in Glasgow tomorrow. I'm hoping you'll touch on all the subjects you usually raise on ATS and hopefully we can get a pint after

For anyone that is interested, Scott will be giving a talk tomorrow at Sloan's, just off Argyle St in Glasgow in the Argyle Arcade, with a few other people. £10 entry and starts from 11am

Find The Others - Launch Event

We are excited to welcome three speakers to share their thoughts about several very different but equally interesting topics;

Andrew Johnson - Chemtrails and Weather Modification - The Evidence
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew began actively campaigning about 9/11 issues in September 2004 and is an active campaigner and researcher in other areas including Exopolotics & Disclosure, Evidence for Extra-terrestrial Civilizations, Chemtrails, and suppressed "Free Energy" technologies.

For more on Andrew visit his website: www.checktheevidence.com

Scott Creighton - The Giza Prophecy: Time of the Gods
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author and researcher, Scott has spent years studying the ancient Egyptians in an attempt to unlock the secrets of their lost civilization. His theories are at odds with the orthodox views of Egyptology. He will explain why...

For more on Scott visit his website : www.scottcreighton.co.uk

Cathie Grout - Journey Back to Health
Author of "Rabbits Don't Get Lymphoma - Kissing My Cancer Goodbye", Cathie shares her inspiring story of how her cancer disappeared within a year of diagnosis using no conventional treatment. In this talk she shares her journey back to health and understanding of the causes of her disease.

Hope to see some ATS folk there

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Unfortunately this is the first I have heard of this and already have plans.

I hope it is well attended and you give us a summary of what was said etc.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The talk was great! Good turnout and a really good mix of people too.

Scott's talk was fab. A great summary of the history of pyramid design, he presented the 'Giza clock' theory excellently, the Orion-Giza correlation, all presented in a very factual way with good evidence and geometry backing everything up.

I was amazed a Cathie Grout, her story was mind-blowing. To be diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma, receive no medical treatment, and completely cure yourself though good eating, well being and positive thinking is so comendable. It really shows the crap we eat and negative energies and emotions really do cause dis-ease!

Andrew Johnson's weather modification talk was very informative and he touched on quite a few new topics for me. His talk was very well balanced and some of his photos were amazing.

Overall a wonderful day and a huge thanks to all the speakers.

The event organisers will probably do another one in the next 3 months so will keep the ATS crew informed.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Hello Nammu,

Many thanks for your kind words and glad you came along to support the event.

Very best wishes,

Scott Creighton

new topics

top topics

join