It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DECEPTION: The Biblical Lord is the Devil in Disguise

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

if the devil is the grand deciever wouldnt it be logical that he would make himself god in the bible this is what i'm saying!

he warsn you of himself so that you will worship him! god is not god but infact the devil and he warns you of himself so that you will worship him he's both infact...if i was a grand deciever thats what i would do but i guess no one understands a grand deciever when they've been warned of one!

Then what has been all the "good" stuff given to the people who have believed in him in the bible? That was deceiving?

Hello again

p.s. are you sure you are not a negative occultist?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

i remember typing that bottom post alot different infact! i read it a coupel of times and it never looked liek that hmm...

anyway look dude you dont know what your talking about idk what i'm talking about we dont know anythign about the bible you might have read it a thousand times but you dotn know anything about it!

the people that wrote that book even dont know what they were talking about how do i know this?

because of the laws of the universe!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I have been skimming through ATS for over a year now and because of this article i had to sign up. I have to say you have done a good job at finding this information out. You are 100% right, and it looks like you know what your talking about. I really would like more info on where you got to this conclusion and if their is a following of people who have the same idea around you. Many under ground religions around the world do know about this. Many.

Good job

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by robodocspirit

I have been skimming through ATS for over a year now and because of this article i had to sign up. I have to say you have done a good job at finding this information out. You are 100% right, and it looks like you know what your talking about. I really would like more info on where you got to this conclusion and if their is a following of people who have the same idea around you. Many under ground religions around the world do know about this. Many.

Good job

Utter nonsense.

It makes the same error that is made by the theologians. It attempts to interpret the totality of the Revelations without even understanding the Revelations in Genesis 1:27, 2:7 and 3.

The consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' (Genesis 1:27) is what is referred to as the non-dualistic "observing consciousness" in the Eastern esoteric traditions.

Genesis 2:7 is the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the consciousness of man at the Moment of Creation.

The "serpent" in Genesis 3 symbolizes the 'movement' of "self-reflection", which gives rise to the consciousness of the "self", symbolized by the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil". The 'clothing' worn by Adam and Eve are the thoughts of the 'thinker' (theologians).

In The Matrix, Agent Smith represents the "serpent" of Genesis 3 as well as the "dragon" of Revelations 12; while the the agent with the syringe is the "beast of the sea"-"self", and the agent who Trinity shoots in the head is the "beast of the earth"-'thinker'.

This is discussed further on the thread "Resurrection" & 'Rebirth'.

Michael Cecil

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join