It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Know the FBI Has a Microphone in Your Pocket or Purse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Another great find on stumble upon. This could of been posted before. But it's good to share on ATS. Sometimes I think the FBI goes very far. But they're brilliant stagiest.
www.dailykos.com...

From the website!

It's true: the FBI can listen in on your conversations through your cell phone–even when it’s turned off. This rather startling fact was first revealed in a mob trial two years ago. The FBI had been trying to nail some cunning goodfellas who kept uncovering the bugs. So the FBI resorted to the new technology in place since about 2002: it turned on the locator chip in their cell phones remotely and listened to their conversations–even when they weren’t talking on the phone.

Source from the site.
www.zdnet.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They also dress as firemen putting cameras and mics in homes in fire alarms.

Murderers.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Dont forget about the covert cameras on utility poles also. My father-in-law worked as a lineman for the local utillity for 40 years, and talked about the FBI putting cameras on the poles.

S&F

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Don't forget about the web cam on your laptop

Always keep checking for the little green light. As TV is now digitized, what about the cable/satellite boxes that are connected? When will they be able to hack in and turn on a camera from where ever?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It's scary what can be done nowadays by way of surveillance. Here is a link to a domestic website, that you and I can use to spy on folks too. YAY! What a massively paranoid society we live in. Ebay is also littered with this stuff too and a lot of it is dirt cheap.

www.spycatcheronline.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This technology is readily available to Law Enforcement Officers.

......So Its probably been available to FBI for many years & CIA for even longer.

new topics

top topics

join