It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-25-10 Crop Circle White Sheet Hill - Incredible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Check out today's new crop circle formation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4824648e235a.jpg[/atsimg]

Image Credit: Chris Bird Copyright 2010

Crop Circle Connector

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Julie Washington]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
WOW, that is sweet, the first thing that came to my mind is it looks like some kind of chemical molecule. ??

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks for this excellent photo. Crop circles fascinate me to no end!

Allow me the pleasure of giving you the first flag, lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yet another sacred geometry marker.

The question is: why do these always show up in some rural English countryside instead of all over the world?

Because they are man made.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Does it look to you guys like the flattened parts of the crop are spiraling toward the center??

[edit on 25-6-2010 by SubPop79]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Man made or not...it is art as I see it and absolutely beautiful!

Funny: first thought that ran through my head when I opened this thread was that it "looked like" a center "hole" surrounded by droplets (oil spill?) yet surrounding it are communities of maybe "people" all connected/ holding hands and showing unity against what would threaten to tear them apart.
The circle widens and yet the "blocking" of the "droplets" cotinues and grows wider as well.

Yep...I am sober

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

They do show up in other countries: Italy, Germany, for example. However, all that I have seen are in fields with tram lines.

Funny how they very rarely show up in the States. Of course, it's kind of hard to flatten corn stalks. If aliens really were behind this, do you think it would really matter what crop was in the field?

Why put your calling card on something you can only see from overhead anyway. With all of the many ways to communicate, they choose to flatten crops?

There are some talented humans out there with time on their hands.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ok number 1,
Man made crop circles do not have burst nodes unlike unknown made crop circles. To burst the nodes how exactly do Doug and Dave drunk on their way back from the pub do this? Carry their microwave with them? FAIL!

Number 2, Crop circles are found all over the world. The fisrt crop circles where in England in the 16th century and they where called devil circles. The theory i lean towards why England gets the main concentration is if they where scatterd across the globe randomly placed then most circles would be destroyed by weather or irrate farmers long befour they would be found and researched which is the reason i beleive they are made.
They are concentrated (across many counties) for a reason.
Also if they are concentrated in England, why also are abduction claims concentrated in the USA, Or sightings of UFO's concentrated in South America?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
For the naysayers that say doug and dave make all these crop circles on the way back from the pub Do your reseach alot of the corn is flattened and bent as if it has been modified through some form of radiation or energy vortex. Don't take my word for it please research the nodes and try to keep that mind open just until the first seed is sown.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I love these things too! Kind of cool how they have shown up for summer solstice and the day before the full moon lunar eclipse.

While I was posting that it triggered something in my head. I am far from a numbers person but I know there are a lot on this site. I am wondering if the "Dates" these show up might mean anything?

There wasn't much happening in April, but these dates for June,

2nd
3rd
7th
12th
16th
21st
22nd ( I think this was man made)
23rd
25th

Is there any kind of sequence going on here? Like I said Im not a numbers person but maybe one of you folks might see something.

I also realize these are the dates they are discovered. So I guess hard to tell actual dates they appeared. Just a thought to kick around I guess.

It is also interesting to see their progressions this month.

You can see all of them for this month here if it helps...

Circles of June

See any kind of pattern? Correlating dates to anything in the news?

Wonder if something will show up for the eclipse tomorrow

LOL OH YEAH, I forgot to mention it reminded me of something molecular or a snowflake!

[edit on 25-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Man made B/S- crop circles appear allover he world, looks to good to be man made, look up other images on this subject and you will find man cant perfect them, you can see the bulls#%t ones and pics show man made circles have been damaged when made, when the real ones have been interwoven together with no breaks to the stem of the crop.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4824648e235a.jpg[/atsimg]

Can you see the cube in the design?

Its beautiful and reminds me of galaxies connecting

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Yeh with there super epic microwave wood. After all, the crops HAVE been microwaved, how else do you explain the unbroken, exploded strands of crop ?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
similar to metatrons cube, and seed/fuit/flower of life and its variations

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

I noticed a pattern in those dates. Seems the aliens have better things to do on the weekend! If humans were responsible, I guess they'd also have better things to on a Friday or Saturday night? Hmmmmm...I wonder if it's those damn humans after all?

Another member wondered why crop circles are rare in the States? I'd suggest gun laws.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Looks like a molecule of carbon (medium circles) binding (triangular connectors) with some other element (largest circles). It shows the nuclear forces as well as charge carriers in the smallest filled/not-filled circles (electrons/positrons)?? If so, obviously the proximities of the circles are not to scale. However, the sizes of the larger circles may be. We might be able to deduce what the larger circles/element may be.

As I posted in the other thread, I do see some asymetry in the design, in the triangular connectors (bonds) so I'm leaning towards man-made. It's still a cool design, though!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Cool....a BP logo in England... Imagine that

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Oh that! It's the symbol of `WATER` in the form of a snowflake.

I was think about snowflakes last night, by the way. Thanks, guys!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't believe they are man made. They are not just in corn either. Do a search on crop circles. They are magnificent and beyond beautiful. When I saw this one, the word clusters popped into my mind. I believe they are telling or warning us of something. I also believe the governments know what it is; of course, it's pointless going off on that course of discussion, as the masses are and will be kept in the dark. It drives me crazy because I want to know. Some of us can handle the truth, even if it is not favorable.

I will also be looking for the interpretation.

Great pic, thanks for posting!

[edit on 26-6-2010 by starztonight]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The aliens who made this are getting lazy. They just aren't original anymore. Circles, circles around circles, circles orbiting circles around circles. # is getting old. If you aliens did something like etch the GOOGLE logo into a cornfield with the Times New Romans font, now that would stir up the hive for sure. Please, just give us something different.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join