It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents argue FBI steered NJ terrorism suspect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Parents argue FBI steered NJ terrorism suspect

wire.antiwar.com

The parents of a New Jersey man accused of trying to join a terrorist group say they believe the FBI fueled the behavior that led to his arrest.

Mahmood and Nadia Alessa told The Record newspaper their 20-year-old son, Mohamed, had been monitored by the FBI since age 16 and was encouraged by an undercover agent to act like a terrorist.

Mohamed Alessa and 24-year-old Carlos Almonte were arrested June 5 as they prepared to board planes to Egypt. Authorities say they planned to travel to
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This seems to be typical behavior of the FBI, using provocateurs to create "criminals". This is starting to get absurd. These so-called "criminals" aren't terrorists, rather their victims of the FBI or whichever agency is using the provocateurs.

I'm not sure how accurate the claims of this guy's parents are but it wouldn't surprise me one bit and if I were to put money on it, I would go with the FBI provoking the kid into the crimes for which he was charged.

Many of these people that the FBI targets, would not be criminals at all if it weren't for the FBI creating, instigating and supplying the crime in the first place. It's a shame that the MSM refuse to report on these cases. Sadly, if you are charged as a terrorist, you are probably already guilty before you even get to court... that is, if you even get to have your case heard in court.

--airspoon

wire.antiwar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Take heed patriotic Americans. If you are recruited to work for our goverment as a double agent, they will never honor your efforts. You will be the next false flag operation and end up in jail or dead.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Yeah, that and don't let anyone talk you into anything that can be remotely viewed as terrorism, especially if that "somebody" seems to have all the answers. I think that these people are wrong for even allowing someone to talk them into something stupid but I also fault the FBI for turning otherwise law-abiding citizens into criminals.

--airspoon

top topics

join