It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Contracting examining Dyncorp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
PMC's have been a part of this war since its conception. Some of you here on ATS have your own beliefs about the agenda of TPTB on the usage of such companies like Blackwater now known as XE, Triple Canopy, and Dyncorps. This thread is about Dyncorps international and its consistancy in somehow mismanaging billions of dollars of tax payers money, perhaps we can dig out the truth here.

This first article is from 2007 about Dyncorps mismanaging 1.2 billion dollars

Source #1

This second article is from 2010 again criticizing Dyncorps over spending

Source #2

Unaccounted for weapons, a residential base thats not used, even Rep. Susan Collins says 2.5 billion dollars not adequatley documented is outrageous, what do you guys here on ATS think about this situation?

Brotherman

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a little bit of an udate

here

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I think their ok. My dealings with them has shown they are professionals and hard workers. I cant speak of thier entire budget. I can however say that the crew i worked with was very budget concious.

Ehh go figure.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You sound like a shill for a mercenary company that does quite a bit of harm in third world countries. They are akin to other governmental contractors, in that they're crooks and war profiteers. Your endorsement of them makes me think you're a shill, or just very ignorant.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

Hey your entitled to your opinion friend as a Marine I do not endorse PMC's my sentiments come from being on the inside I have many friends that went to the dark side but the loss of money speaks for itself and that my friend is what I am looking at now if you pay closer attention I posted and started this thread 2 years ago and the last post I made was just an update of the report I was orginally talking about in the OP and makin an update

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

I have friends I served with in dyncorp im addressing the F,W, and A of higher ups

Edit:
F,W. and A, fraud waste and abuse.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I worked as a contractor in Iraq for almost 8 yrs. My exposure to Dyncorp has been limited. I dealt some with Dyncorp logistics folks and they were alot more efficient than the KBR people they replaced. I never had any dealings with their security folks. Different contracts or different areas of contracts can have problems with incompetance and fraud, waste and abuse, while other areas can be run very efficiently. One thing i do know about them is they've had alot of problems paying their employees on time in Afghanistan.

I saw a whole lot of fraud, waste and abuse during my time in Iraq across the spectrum by both civilian and military.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It seems mercenaries will be mercenaries. Soldiers atleast have honor. Mercenaries are killers for hire.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

I dont know I know a lot of Marines that are now contractors but it does make one think about how far someone would go for money.

top topics

join