It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do zionists control the worlds banks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I invite comments from people who don't agee because i think this one needs thrashing out once and for all so in fairness i will allow the other side to make the opening arguments.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Can we get one thing straight right off the bat?
Are all Israelis Zionists? Are all Zionists Israelis?
Can I have YOUR WORDS, deffinition of a zionist?
Can we also start off the conversation assuming I am a red neck from a train town in michigan that only looks for the truth ....not lies and propaganda.. If you develope a different take on me through out the conversation...so be it!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

i didn't know you was here

[edit on 25-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"Are all Israelis Zionists? Are all Zionists Israelis"

Indeed no not all Israelis are Zionists and many will stand up and say so in public but the majority of zionists claim to be jewish.

i can go into detail on the last part if you like.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

my job alows me to always be here
you know the propaganda agent job

I actually work for a Hockey Company.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I have read what the world views as a zionist.. my take from it in short is.. they strongly think they are the choosen ones and will step on anyone that gets in their way. Is that close?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I would like to bring something up... I joined 4-27-10
Flotilla raid 5-31-10
How are these dates related?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

We both agree we have PTB/NWO/Iluminatchi don't we so can we agree that the public face is the IMF to move this along.

I have read what the world views as a zionist.. my take from it in short is.. they strongly think they are the choosen ones and will step on anyone that gets in their way. Is that close?

Yes i can agree but i think if you go back a long way then they all started out as christians belive it or not.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Agreed

Christians.... did not know that...
So you know... I think religion of any kind is complete crap.
Created so people can deal with death...and to give them something to fear more than death. early version of civilization control.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I am curious as to the correlation between my active date and the flotilla raid..
Quite a time lapse between to be related in any way dont ya think?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So we agree the IMF is at the center and only need to see if we have strong link with iserail if i read you right.

i had the date wrong on your joining ATS

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That is right.. I just dont see the connection... And i also find it hard to believe that everything in the world is orchestrated the way you and others think it is.. I think it is more random.
I think that people capitalize on the out come of events more than cause them.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
In case you missed this

Christians.... did not know that...
So you know... I think religion of any kind is complete crap.
Created so people can deal with death...and to give them something to fear more than death. early version of civilization control.

i think all religions are equally dilusional....
Does not mean at the end I wont be praying to god,allah,buddah and sheba....Shallow i am

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The worlds first international bankers were the knights templer and worked more like western union does today where you put gold in one end, went across the world without being robbed and pulled your gold out the other end when you arived.

The knights templare were allowed by the vatican to become bankers as payment for delivering the holy grail but got their heads chopped of during the inqusition because the french goverment ran up to much debt with these bankers.

At this stage they pretended to be jewish much like jews pretended to be christians in the 1900's

These are the modern day zionists hence most claim to be jewish and yet they will screw other jews when ever they can.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Then why do you and all of the other people are on here not differentiate between Zionists and Israelis? Are you really under the impression that they TRUELY rule the world... or are just behind the curtain pulling on some puppet strings?

I still believe there is way to much free thinking in the world for this to be taking place...

We are moving away from religion.. Soon we will look at modern religion as we do the aztecs and incas religion...this is my hope

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have another bone to pick.. I like this solitary discussion.

That aid flotilla was anything BUT peaceful.... There is NO proof IDF shot before boarding ..other than some crack pot woman that believes Israelis should leave israel... yes she is a cabinette member... but she is the first PALESTINIAN cabinet member....

Boarding that ship in internation water to enforce a blockade is 100% legal...

If you or them wanted to argue the legitimacy of the blockade...a good time to do thqat would have been before setting sail...agreed?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well since the IMF lends money to goverments they have total control over the nations and are able to bribe politicians BIG TIME.

Do you realy think the UK goverment would let the IMF send us all a carbon tax when they want every spare penney we have for themselves.

Nations are force to go along with the IMF and this is how we all come under the control of the banksters and that goes right down to introducing all the PC crap we have today and does not end at just paying a loan back.

So we agree most Zionists claim to be jewish and if i can prove a large number of IMF leaders are jewish then will you except what i have been saying.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

But, since all jews are not zionists.. how do we know that the jews conrolling the banks are zionists and not just jews that are good with money?

If you can legitimatly tie the jews in charge to zionists... other then hear say.. I would have no choice but to lean in your direction.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

There is NO proof IDF shot before boarding

Well i wanted to keep this on topic but will take a detour on this bit.

Not only did the press onboard the aid ship claim that they were shot at before they were bored but a MP from iserail who was on board the ship also said the same thing so lets put that one to bed.

Lets stick with the IMF being zionists because thats where the real power is.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster

There is NO proof IDF shot before boarding

Well i wanted to keep this on topic but will take a detour on this bit.

Not only did the press onboard the aid ship claim that they were shot at before they were bored but a MP from iserail who was on board the ship also said the same thing so lets put that one to bed.

Lets stick with the IMF being zionists because thats where the real power is.

She is 100% unreliable... She is the first palestinian cabinet member...
Her father was also entrenched in anti israel stuff.

<<   2 >>

join