It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay and the ATS 'Chosen Ones?'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Last year, I was reading an old thread and saw some mystery member with my 'friend' tag above their name. 'Who the hell is that?!' I checked their profile and there I am in the friend list. I noticed a few other names who are still posting.

The member is Jay and she/he hasn't visited since 2006...way before me and other guys even signed on to this madhouse.

The same thread has just returned from the dead...Good and Bad Aliens.

What's the story? Is it some coding error or have we been chosen to rule over the world when the SHTF and the NWO is begun by TPTB? Is it a list of VIP tickets on the first FEMA trains to the slave camps?

Spooky Fox Mulder
watchZEITGEISTnow
zaiger
TheMythLives
TeslaandLyne
SLAYER69
ofhumandescent
karl 12
kosmicjack
LeoVirgo
GENERAL EYES

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Last year, I was reading an old thread and saw some mystery member with my 'friend' tag above their name. 'Who the hell is that?!' I checked their profile and there I am in the friend list. I noticed a few other names who are still posting.

The member is Jay and she/he hasn't visited since 2006...way before me and other guys even signed on to this madhouse.

The same thread has just returned from the dead...Good and Bad Aliens.

What's the story? Is it some coding error or have we been chosen to rule over the world when the SHTF and the NWO is begun by TPTB? Is it a list of VIP tickets on the first FEMA trains to the slave camps?

Spooky Fox Mulder
watchZEITGEISTnow
zaiger
TheMythLives
TeslaandLyne
SLAYER69
ofhumandescent
karl 12
kosmicjack
LeoVirgo
GENERAL EYES
Mobius1974

Dont leave my name off that list if its a VIP ticket... damn you !!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I've experienced the same thing.

Ex a member here also had my friend tag.
The explanation was because of a glitch his name was also friended, when anyone else with ex in their name was friended.

I suspect that is also possible with Jay.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes, it is a coding error due to the root text. It will be done away with soon.

It is caused by things like a code confusion between a member like 'Jay' and 'Jay42' or other members with similar root names.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You have a new one...any friend of GENERAL EYES is a friend of mine...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Zaiger being sent to FEMA camp?

Ah my prayers have been answered

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I thought I saw Fox about a week or so ago. I believe he may have had a new name?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Almost like my foe list. Some 'poster' called blueian foed me, and I was like, WTH? I checked his profile, and he has never posted anything. Period. How am I supposed to find out what button to keep pushing of his, if I don't know why he foed me? Guess the code thing makes sense though.

[edit on 6/25/2010 by hhcore]

[edit on 6/25/2010 by hhcore]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
hmm my name is on the list of friends too. Funny I just joined ATS recently and he hasn't been on since 2006, as you said.

edit: oh I really should read the thread before I post... :/

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Ellie Sagan]

new topics

top topics

join