It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super chilled out Chinese cops!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That's just embarrassing, and I feel sorry for his father in law if that was really him in the video.

Worse is this video is on the major Chinese video portals, and won't do much for improving some people's perceptions of foreigners in China. I expect there will be many anti-american comments in reply to the video (the usual default nationality of foreigners in China, even though he does sound American, if not Canadian).

Even though the police handled it well, it wont go unoticed and he will most likely have a black mark against his name, and may have 'trouble' re-applying for certain visas.

There is a requirement on Chinese visas that you have to tick whether you suffer any mental problems or diseases, which can lead to denial of issuance of visas. In some peoples eyes, alcoholism is a disease, and it may be opined by the authorities this guy has a problem.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Not saying they are more advanced than the US culturally. just that they process things differently than we do. their zietgiest is very different than ours.
they do things differently than we do.

Hate to break it to you but we have slavery here in the US too. we also have a lot of appaling stuff. we have a ass load of human rights violations too. We aren`t any better than them. and concidering their culture has been around and developing for a few thousand years. we haven`t been around a quarter of that. they see things differently.

China is not what we think it is in the west. not for or against them. just that they do do some things better than us. some things worse. but they do understand balance and harmony a little better than the US do.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Hope this is OK for 'ol Skunky,here goes:

You read that right-check out this video of these super cool Chinese cops.
Marvel at the way the drunken American(?)commits maybe 15 or so moves that would have seen him tazered,and forced to the ground in the USA or UK.

Check out how everyone gathers to watch the spectacle.
Good clean fun.

www.liveleak.com...

I thought they dealt with that guy in a very lenient manner.
What do you think?
Why did he get to behave in that way in communist China?
Would the locals get the same deal?

That American Tourist was drunk? I thought that was was how ALL American Tourists behaved like.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join