It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.Sanchez, CNN said yesterday the crazies are saying the gov. allowed spill to happen, like 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yeah, it's crazy to think the government wanted this well to blow out. Do you realize the impact this blowout will have on the war industry? Now Obama can't attack Iran until he finds another back-up source of oil so we can all continue to scoot around town in air conditioned luxury while shopping for iPads and iPhones and home entertainment systems and shiny new cars and whatever else we really really need while the middle east goes up in smoke.

Obama back-up oil solution doesn't exist any more

The above link pretty much proves they didn't want that well to blow-up, instead they were hoping Iran would blow-up.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I don't think the government did this or let it happen. I don't think BP had anything to gain in doing this purposely. They shot thyself in the foot basically and received a series of donkey punches to the scrotum. So i will not call people crazy for making assumptions like such a conspiracy is possible. I would say it was unrealistic however it would not surprise me if this was something that was let to happen by opportunists within BP. Perhaps Opportunists working for a rival Oil company? Now i can see that being possible. But I am not saying that what happened either. There could be several agendas who knows. After 911 they are capable "the real crazies" of anything.

However Sanchez is connecting 911 truthers with other people who are yelling conspiracy in regards to the spill? So this is the formula "if you are not with us you are against us" type of lingo.

I have different views where i believe 911 was an inside job 100%

And the Oil Spill was a result of incompetence

Im not not a member of any tea Party Either but i can assume Tea Party people are also 911 truthers and Oil spill conspiracy theorists according to sanchez and his ilk. Heck we have even been called terrorists to a lesser degree.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
So we are all lunnies. And the people who believe there are Fema Camps are all lunnies. And the National Guard commercials recruiting guards for the Fema Camps are good employment opportunities. And anyone who gets too close to them will go, not to jail, where she would have some legal process, but to a looney bin for thinking the Fema Camp she was arrested for tresspassing to close to, note she did not set foot on the property, but was too close to it, so she got arrested and incarcerated.
Since 911 is too far exposed to ignore, and the spill could have been contained but wasn't, I think the American people are being trespassed against. We have a Congress passing laws we loudly, massively, oppose and an illegal-alien President trampling the Constitution. We have Fema Camps all over the country guarded by poor stupid National Guard recruits, Fema Camps that are off limit for inspection, that the public cannot take a tour to see their tax dollars at work. Maybe the idiot National Guard recruits will simply cuff the inductees into incinerator cars and let the railroad do the dirty work. If any idiot National Guard recruit gets anxious about his roll they can always throw him in with the victims. We are all lunnies for being suspicious. But the government can run these expensive camps and not give any information to the public about them at all. What's not to be suspicious about.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by m khan]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yes sure makes one wonder who has big stakes in alternative fuel,could be scare tatic to show how dangerous using fossil fuel is,and bet the tree huggers fall for it,facts are too convient

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
While I'm sure the government didn't allow it to happen for reasons already mentioned, I'm just as sure they're making the best use of it as they can. All of America is focused on the Gulf, no one is watching Washington and the legislation that's being passed. IMO they're taking a terrible event and using it as misdirection.....I wonder where we have seen that before in history

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I say it is about time someone spoke the truth..i enjoy this site..for one reason...the kerazee'snd thier "conspriesie's(wrong but whatever...grammar Nazi shall be along to fix my errors
") when one of you "you" fools actually have evidence to back up your claims....you will always be a part of Sci Fi...fun to pretend..nothing more...NWO..is as believable(wrong?...ehhh) as the sith...the matrix..

Alcohol..is never good...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Why prove someone wrong when you can make them out to be insane right?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can't stand Rick Sanchez - this guy hypes up stories and situations like those annoying infomercial people... seems very arrogant and very Fox News-esque.

On a side note, anyone notice how at 9:00am, CNN cuts from a somewhat professional American Morning show to a redneck Jerry Springer-esque style of a show with Kyra Phillips? And what is it with news anchors and their opinions thesedays? I don't care what their opinion is on a story, just read the bloody news like you're paid to do. I just don't bother with watching American news anymore, but European news is limited here in Canada... still think Sky News (UK) is the best.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hum, now .. if the government wasn't involved in allowing the spill to happen, then why this:

Jindal blocks opening of records from oil spill

Says in the article that the provision could damage the state's position in any legal battles because BP and other parties could see what the state is doing.

So, what exactly IS the state doing that they want to keep secret? If it's information that might help the state in some legal battle, it will come out in court anyhow, unless it's something they want to hide .. assuming we'll all still be around when this thing ends up in court.

If they are trying to hide something else instead, I'm sure he wouldn't come out and say "We want to keep it a secret that we're prepping all the FEMA camps and inventorying all those black plastic coffins" or something similarly scary.

Also say "My position is secrecy in government leads to corruption." Well, what about government corruption, hum, Mr. Jindal? Hey, we SMALL people never got a political/career expanding donation from BIG OIL!
Corruption, everywhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The catch phrase is "the government" Not even the critics and debunkers can get it right.

A well versed conspiracy analyst realizes it isn't the government that's behind it all but those behind the curtain. The unseen. Matter fact personally I don't even think that the Illuminati, Rockefellars, Rothschilds and Federal Reserve are the big enchiladas behind the curtains pulling the strings.

the word 'government" in all of its definitions is far from what is calling the shots

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Follow the money.

I guess it was dumb luck all those insiders sold BP stock before the spill.

And then don't forget the "Fab" email from Goldman, "one well goes down in the Gulf and we will be rolling in the dough. Suck it birdies, and fishies."

Oh yeah, it's the crazies that sold millions of shares just before the rig blew up. Jesus these guys should make it into the "Lucky Larry Silverstein" Hall of Fame easy!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sanchez should be the last one to be name calling. He's another one of those idiotically enhanced people. Wouldn't surprise me if he has a nest and lays golden eggs for Obama.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is why I hate mainstream media. They cant just cover a story and be done with it. No, they have to add their oppinion on it like we give a # what they think? Besides, is it really THAT farfetched to think that the people in charge of everything have another motive beside caring about us and doing whats right? Seriously, people need to wake up already.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yeah, wasn't Rick Sanchez acquitted for running over someone to death with his vehicle?

So if he could call believers in conspiracy as `crazies`, could we by fairness label him among those `killers of truth`?

Every time I see his face or CNN, I just cringe.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Originally posted by dgtempe
"These are the same head cases that think 9/11 was a government plot" CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT????"

Well, can you imagine this:

Obama, Salazar, Chu, and Gates green-lighted the risky Macondo drilling operation from the outset, according to WMR's government sources.

These clowns in the government that allowed BP to do this are just as guilty!

And using the same logic, anyone who uses oil or gasoline or any petrol product like plastic is also just as guilty.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

that would be the unseen dark forces but i do belive perhaps even they will see the light

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Does this Deep Water Horizon Oil Spill event mirror 911?
Lets make a list:

Stocks being sold in advance.

The Government version of the story could be false. (should expect lies being covered up, possibly.)

Not letting the public film any of the actions being taken (Oooh, they're not going to let that happen like 911).

Laws being implemented as a result of event. (like Patriot Act.) This time Carbon taxes.

Can anyone list anymore?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join