It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.Sanchez, CNN said yesterday the crazies are saying the gov. allowed spill to happen, like 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ah, Another pathetic attempt by the media to denounce as nothing but paranoid psychopaths, who can't separate fact from reality

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
When they start to attack the people they have used for years as entertainment, you know it is time to stop typing and start boarding up the underground shelter! oh and for those that are like me and would do a Hommer! make sure you are inside it first!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ovelaset
I worked a decade in construction and as a mechanical engineer for 5 years. I know with absolute certainty (not fore knowledge but because it is the only possible conclusion with odds lower than 10 to the 20th power) that the 9/11 buildings were professionally demolished with explosive charges. This being so the government was certainly an inside player in this. Given that is it any wonder the public would be suspicious of other disasters? Do you somehow believe that those willing to kill thousands to further an agenda would suddenly develop a conscience?

I do not have great certainty on whether the Gulf oil disaster was intentional or not but I am certain that if the government and large corporations decided to they simply would.

Those who trust the government or corporations are either fools or liars.

This is a question, not an argument. You are a mechanical engineer. I am a retired bomb technician. I am also somewhat familiar with using explosives to drop buildings. I personally saw nothing in the videos that indicated to me, other than pressure blowing out windows.

If you believe charges were in the building, could enough charges be placed in those buildings to achieve the desired effect without ordinary people noticing unusual construction occuring at the time? I did not see the corner girders being blown out. They seemed to drop straight down towards the center adding more weight to the floor below.

Second, if there were secondary charges, could they have been placed there as the Towers were being built in order to take down the buildings if a catastrophe should occur? This would seem to indicate it would be cheaper to drop the buildings rather than have them demolished after a catastrophic event. And, the drop would have to be automatic. I don't think there was time for someone determine/discuss whether or not to blow the towers intentionally.

Believe me, I am curious and not arguing. Buiilding 5 also interests me. Perhaps the next thread.

Looking forward to response.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Seriously, Sanchez is a douche.

And does anyone with a triple digit IQ actually watch CNN anymore? They have gone down the crapper since they changed their format to emulate FOX somewhat.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Wow. Those MSM people sure are slow.

From the amount of coverage that this issue already has had in ATS for the past month, us "crazies" could have already destroyed them without them knowing it.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ok....

So I just wanted to pass along a funny little thing that just happened to me. I read The Huffingtonpost and up until yesterday I had an account on the site. Ive probably made between 10-15 comments on certain articles/videos since Ive had my account for the past month. Yesterday I posted on one of the videos dealing with the oil spill. All I posted was "OilBama". Thats it. Nothing more. So I log into my email later in the day and notice that 4 people had replied to my comment. I naturally clicked on the link that takes you to your comment....but...surprise....my comment was taken off. Ok, thats kinda strange. So I try going into my account to read the replies and what do ya know, my account has been deleted!! So I write the webmaster and ask why they took my account off. No reply. So today I attempt to make two more different accounts and to no avail, they have blocked my computer/ip address. All for posting OilBama....which I thought was a nice play on words. But I guess someone didn't feel the same way.....So I tell someone else who this and they posted the same thing and later on let me know that there post was gone as well. They didn't say if their account had been deleted too.

I recommend .... if you bored to maybe go on and post this yourself.

It has a nice ring to it wouldn't ya say...OILBAMA!!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
Amazing isn’t it? Those people who investigate and report on things that happen in this world calling others who do the same as crazies!

Just because they are run and paid by a corporate entity they believe that no-one else should be allowed to investigate any other avenues which they don’t address.

This is one of the first sites I log onto looking for breaking news items.

I like to think most people who post on here are free thinkers and don’t automatically believe everything that is claimed.

Exactly! 90% of the garbage the MSM reports is negative news. Like the old adage goes 'bad news sells!' TPTB sit around and set the rules of the game, rules that have been made long, long ago. The MSM, along with other positions of power or control, play the game and are always assured to get new players with the propaganda they place.

It goes on and on. The truthers, and of course that seems to only be a percentage of ATS'ers from what I can see, know the game as well but are too smart to play into the game. This in turn pisses off other game players, as in the case of Mr. Sanchez from CNN. Pissed off because he's so caught up in the game. Part of the game includes following rules, which is what truthers investigate. In actuallity we are not crazy (well some here do go way, way overboard and think too much into some things).

The maze the game players decide to wander through, becomes more and more transparent to us as we learn.

~ Noah

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
We keep getting targeted as "head cases" and abnormal idiots...how dare we think like this? Must be something wrong with us.

I think CNN is leading the Main Stream Media on making us all look seriously brain damaged.

And they are succeeding, how often do you get a sincere reply of someone saying he actually believes you when you share your theories? Most people still see us as nutcases and "innocent until proven guilty" is used in great extent to keep their own (fake) world view in place.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
stock trading confirms that on both 911 and in this gulf blowout pre knowlege of the event was evident

this of course means these were created managed events done for political social economic and and religious reasons

totally fed up

icant believe all the souless shills trying to warp hearts and minds here

psycho s !!!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
But there is a community here, whether we're a part of it or not mr. or mrs. probe.

na... just control freaks who want people to feel they're part of their created artificial order for control purposes... All people need is themselves, their family and their beliefs... These families grow into tribes, villages and nations... the control freaks come around and try to destroy nations by destroying families and their beliefs and then direct the lost, scattered souls to an artificial order called a "community" where they can be sucked dry and eventually destroyed.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
you know the number of people who are awake are growing when CNN needs to address the issue. the morons dont realize how much more credence they give the conspiracy by even addressing it. this coupled with the government sponsored conspiracy debunking website says to me our days might be numbered. we went from being a fringe counter culture to an actual threat.

Looks like its getting to that time of the game. time to up the ante.

this should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here you go.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Is it any wonder the rest of the world thinks the US crazy.

I believe the expression here is:
Only in Umerica....

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

How any people kept the Manhatten Project secret and for how long????

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FinallyMe

As this project involved more than 5,000 and many were civies not
military from many levels of expertise.

Would the same level of commitment and secrecy exist today
given similar circumstances. I'll vote No.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I don't think that conspiracy people are stupid or brain damaged or anything like that at all.

Certainly anyone who believes everything the government says is setting himself for a rude awakening. However, let's admit it: many conspiracists simply don't think coherently when they come up with a theory - an assertion, actually -- that something is caused by thus-and-so, because their logical steps are often fallacious.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
reply to post by dgtempe

I don't think that conspiracy people are stupid or brain damaged or anything like that at all.

Certainly anyone who believes everything the government says is setting himself for a rude awakening. However, let's admit it: many conspiracists simply don't think coherently when they come up with a theory - an assertion, actually -- that something is caused by thus-and-so, because their logical steps are often fallacious.

That is why we need debate and research.

This helps us weed out the poor ideas, and find the real gems of quality.

BTW very nice to see you Off The Street!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm a crazy and I tell you what, I'm proud of it.

However as mentioned, yeah, we make assertions, guesses, ideas call it what you want. Many of them rubbish but some of them pure genius.

If there is proof, I see no reason why we shouldn't accept it nor society...just open their eyes just a tiny bit more and it could work wonders!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So I am crazy now Rick Sanchez?

YEEESSSS!

I always dared to be different right? I guess if being an engineer and welder qualifying myself to examine 911 and know it had several impossibilities happen on the same day makes me crazy well then.... so be it.

I would like to see Rick Sanchez PHD in psychology and his his engineering degree so we can put this craziness of thinking rational to bed. He thinks he can psycho analyze people he does not even know not to mention thousands of us ? LOL the audacity that is a pretty bold statement in fact asinine. Heaven forbid we ask questions to things that are not possible, things that happened that should not happen... well you know the rest folks or should i say MY FELLOW NUTTERS

I have noticed a trend in the MSM changing political stand points jumping to whatever popular party is in or is not in power like they are actors playing a part or like pro wrestling jobbers good guy one week bad guy the next week. They have been taking the high road and coping out more and more taking jabs at 911 truthers and it would just be some random remark. Does not matter hat the topic is it could be about food and they will say something along the lines of "hey those 911 conspiracy people are like these here bananas" for instance.

Like WTF? Where did that come from?

This has seemed to gotten worse since Dobbs left CNN. They are nothing but a tabloid like TMZ, they rather report who is banging who in Hollywood over anything important. While you get two political parties debating on the MSM you NEVER see any of the 1000 plus A&E architects and engineers and countless whistle blowers having a fair shake and defending themselves.

This man is Despicable... then again they are are not at liberty to speak freely or they will get canned. Either way i rather leave CNN with some of my dignity intact than serve the pigs behind the curtain. But that is just me.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Originally posted by Tykonos
Amazing isn’t it? Those people who investigate and report on things that happen in this world calling others who do the same as crazies!

"Truthers" are far from investigators. Most of them just copy BS off of the conspiracy theory sites and blindly accept it as the truth, similar to what they accuse us "sheeple" of doing with the MSM. They ignore the fact that way too many people would have had to have been involved because they get distracted by there being "too many unanswered questions". Most, if not all of their questions have been answered, they just ignore the answers, or refuse to accept them. They ignore how impossible the recruiting process for an inside job would have been. They ignore the fact that the worldwide media would be the first to jump on this story. They ignore the proper context of eyewitness reports. They ignore just about every debunking. When you debunk a "truther", they just change the subject and often retaliate in what I call a "twoof bomb", where they copy and paste as much as they can from the conspiracy theory sites in hopes that we won't address them due to it being too time consuming. They also don't seem to know how to fact check, which is something that real investigators do.

Two thumbs up for Rick Sanchez.

edit - spelling

[edit on 6/25/2010 by Curious_Agnostic]

ORLY? LOL

You just marginalized a group of people who think independently from one another as if we all have the same methods in research. We are not the Borg we are not a collective of one mind we are all individuals who agree or disagree. But we we want answers to things and that is CRAZY to some? As for me i investigate and i see nothing etched in stone however there is enough red flags to warrant a reinvestigation in to 911. I also have known more that do real research than those who use plagiarism and bad intel. Apparently YOU have not done enough research on us doing our own research in turn.

You sound more like a pseudo skeptic in these claims. You are using the oldest trick "assassination of character" which i might add does not work as a whole on the masses or reader here. Thank you you for making an example of yourself. This shows how narrow minded and intolerant the sheeple have become.. a prime example. The sheep and straw men are desperate.

pats self on back

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join