It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.Sanchez, CNN said yesterday the crazies are saying the gov. allowed spill to happen, like 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I for one suppose I’m the type that instead of laughing about such rhetoric become enraged.

It really ticks me off when I see such blatant BS pushed on the gullible masses who listen to MSM like a child listening to a doting father preaching street crossing safety.

It probably doesn't help one's cause to refer to the "gullible masses" and "sheeple." Sure, it helps one to overcome an inferiority complex, but overcompensating is apt to make one look ridiculous.

Too bad ATS doesn't allow one to filter posts that include grandiose claims that "I know the truth, everyone else is stupid. Therefore, I'm awesome." Guess there's just too many ways to state it for a filter to weed out the low self-esteemed.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by snowen20
I for one suppose I’m the type that instead of laughing about such rhetoric become enraged.

It really ticks me off when I see such blatant BS pushed on the gullible masses who listen to MSM like a child listening to a doting father preaching street crossing safety.

It probably doesn't help one's cause to refer to the "gullible masses" and "sheeple." Sure, it helps one to overcome an inferiority complex, but overcompensating is apt to make one look ridiculous.

Too bad ATS doesn't allow one to filter posts that include grandiose claims that "I know the truth, everyone else is stupid. Therefore, I'm awesome." Guess there's just too many ways to state it for a filter to weed out the low self-esteemed.

So, in your attempt to change the rhetoric you refer to others as "the low self-esteemed". Sounds like you'd end up "filtering out" yourself...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
anyone who has a different view about things than they do is a "crazy". They represent the sane world and all views that do not agree with their views are "crazy". Talk about total arrogance like their word is the word of God. Come and turn on your TV and watch CNN and hear what God has to say to the people.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

News reporters are now nothing more than pretty looking teleprompt readers, they don't go out and investigate anymore.

Our news media is a sham, nothing more than corporate propaganda.

We, the people here on ATS are the ones that research, a really smart bunch, most of us anyways.

Crazy, like a fox.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't know who Rick Sanchez is but he's not entirely wrong. There are a significantly higher proportion of crazies in the conspiracy community than in many other communities, so just get over it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Being on ATS, isn't this where someone says: present your evidence on that? Well, . . . I think you need to and I think you need define what "other communities are" and how this supposed conclusion was reached. I'd have to admit one or the other of us might make the claim that another of us is "out of their minds" on some issue or another, but you just laid it out in a way that suggests you read that somewhere. Fork it over.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I have never said one thing, so from all of us on ats cnn, your rubbish beyond words.

We can never debate stuff, without people labeling all of us the same, pretending we are this and that.

Yep.

Ridicule ridicule ridicule.

They do not seek proper debate where we argue between in depth ideas.

They just ridicule us to no end in hopes the public will buy into it.

These days however, it seems to be blowing up in their face. (A good turn of events!)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Being crazy is all a matter of perspective, and as it is entirely subjective there is no concrete foundation to the claim.

This thread is full of people not just disagreeing with his silly comments, but actually providing very good REASONING as to Why he is Wrong about this assumption.

Of course, we are guilty of ridiculing the ridiculer, but I view our collective disgust as a mere consequence, a defensive reaction to the assault brought out upon our community of open minded thinkers and research filled debates where we attempt to solve our questions with tangible answers.

It has nothing to do with the details, it is the general principal of the matter. They want to paint us in a damage control situation, but in reality it is they who are damaged and attempting to exert control.

Basic common sense is turning out to be their worst enemy. And this is the foundation of their downfall.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Originally posted by Tykonos
Amazing isn’t it? Those people who investigate and report on things that happen in this world calling others who do the same as crazies!

"Truthers" are far from investigators. Most of them just copy BS off of the conspiracy theory sites and blindly accept it as the truth, similar to what they accuse us "sheeple" of doing with the MSM. They ignore the fact that way too many people would have had to have been involved because they get distracted by there being "too many unanswered questions". Most, if not all of their questions have been answered, they just ignore the answers, or refuse to accept them. They ignore how impossible the recruiting process for an inside job would have been. They ignore the fact that the worldwide media would be the first to jump on this story. They ignore the proper context of eyewitness reports. They ignore just about every debunking. When you debunk a "truther", they just change the subject and often retaliate in what I call a "twoof bomb", where they copy and paste as much as they can from the conspiracy theory sites in hopes that we won't address them due to it being too time consuming. They also don't seem to know how to fact check, which is something that real investigators do.

Two thumbs up for Rick Sanchez.

edit - spelling

[edit on 6/25/2010 by Curious_Agnostic]

They are STILL WAY BETTER than the MSM because they actually had to find the information instead of having it spoon fed so its already one step better.

Much of this information has many different sources.

But most importantly it is usually in a forum context with other peoples ideas and perspectives not just one controlled format. See diversity is always important.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Not alledged; the Rick Sanchez dui/leaving the scene "incident" did happen and Sanchez even confirmed it in a New York Observer interview:

By Zachary Roth
October 9, 2007 | 7:35 p.m

"Mr. Sanchez had already survived what would ordinarily be a career-killer*. While leaving a Miami Dolphins game with his father in 1990, Mr. Sanchez struck a drunken pedestrian, who later died of his injuries. According to police, Mr. Sanchez’s own blood-alcohol level was above the legal limit, and he left the scene before returning. He ultimately pleaded no contest to a D.U.I. charge, but avoided jail time, and even remained on the air.

Asked about the incident, Mr. Sanchez’s Ron Burgundy jocularity vanished in an instant. “I don’t see where that has anything to do with anything,” he said, and called the inquiry “a hatchet question.”

He soon regained his cool though. “Was it an unfortunate experience? Yes. Was it a learning experience? Absolutely. Do I wish it hadn’t happened? Of course,” he allowed. “I was wrong, because I had a couple of cocktails, because I was over the legal limit,” he went on. “It could have happened to anybody. … There were probably a lot of other people leaving the stadium that had had a couple of beers as well.”

Source: www.observer.com...

[edit on 25-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, Duh, Rick, suck it up, you fool.

We are neither retards, nor are we eating bad mushrooms.

YOU on the other hand are lying to the people for the sake of money and greed.

Who'se the crazy one here?

For those who saw it, he called conspiracy theorists quite a few choice names

"These are the same head cases that think 9/11 was a government plot" CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT????"

Rick Sanchez is a total shill and stupid too!!!!

Vaya para
Cuba!!!!!!!

Hey at least we are worth their time, if I was getting payed as much as those morons, I will come with a guarantee to never mention such fact finding people.

They are getting paid to twist, and hide facts, for them to even have the courage to mention us is GOLD.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
well you people prove his point....
aliens, reptillians, asking for BC's without googling.
ghost.

Fake martial law sightings.....
fake earthquakes...
fake interviews

fake solar storms
etc

just be happy yall got alittle press coverage

[edit on 25-6-2010 by AtruthGuy]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Great post!

Even if people are clinically crazy that are saying this, does that invalidate their argument??

NO!

I hate to see people of influences use illogical fallacies in their arguments.

So even if these people were racist, crazy, evil it doesn't invalidate their argument.

This is sad...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by 5 oClock

Well hey, they comrades in crime. Honour amongst thives an all that, complicity between murderers.....

A thought occurred to me. I'm borrowing your post while the thought is still fresh in my crazy mind...OK?

Theories are actually formulas used (while uncovering facts) to try and decipher actual conspiracies which have taken place, and executed as planned. Thus, those of us who are capable of thought rather than believe the "true story as reported" can seek and solve the puzzle(s) the MSM presents to us, as insane as they are. Even spinning what a conspiracy actually is, saying it's a theory. Theory is a formula used to present facts hidden by the conspirators. It's also called investigative reporting.

Those of us who dare to question the reports by MSM are dubbed crazy, because we oppose the insanity being fed to us.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
so what exactly are they asking for? other than an armed revolution? lmao. by making these outrageous statements its clear who the crazy one is, relying on lies from a mainstream media source thats owned by tyrannical psychopaths.

its safe to say, hes HOOKED.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
why do I feel like Im in Shutter America? up is down, good is bad, help is discouraged, and greed is applauded.

maybe the world hasn't changed, just me.

edit: by the way, Sanchez probably makes way more money then most of us ATS'rs. or would that be stereotyping?

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
... This stuff is boring .... why give someone air time on ATS?

this will make them more popular by talking

[edit on 25-6-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Ah,I see CNN's token latino chimed in about conspriacies in general of course he did the righteous indignation routine it's how they operate they know with more and more people getting their news from other sources they need to discredit the competition.Next we will see their token latina come out with her next vanity project: Paranoid in America with Soledad "I use an non threating irish last name in order keep middle america feeling comfortable with me."O'brien.

[edit on 083030p://0926 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
well you people prove his point....
aliens, reptillians, asking for BC's without googling.
ghost.

Fake martial law sightings.....
fake earthquakes...
fake interviews

fake solar storms
etc

just be happy yall got alittle press coverage

Of course you are going to get way out theories on things that happen; that’s part of creative thinking. I see this site as a brain storm of ideas that opens alternatives to what we are told by people that are either politically biased or have an agenda of some sorts, mainly profit or power.

Those theories can then be assessed through research and debate.

It’s up to the members to debunk or backup the threads that are posted in order to obtain a credible hypothesis on whatever is being discussed.

If only those that discredit sites like this actually bothered to spend a bit of time doing their own research and read the threads, they would see people doing exactly that.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Insanity is the only SANE response to an insane world.
As for me I would rather be crazy like a fox when the (figurative)hounds come than sane as Mr. Sanchez.
And at what point does all the DOCUMENTED malfeasance go from negligent to complicit? I suppose asking that question makes me a "crazy" to "ole dirty sanchez" while to me that he doesn't makes him tool.
Could the dichotomy of thinking be any more perfect if it was planned.....
N.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join