It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.Sanchez, CNN said yesterday the crazies are saying the gov. allowed spill to happen, like 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
People like us ATSers who think "outside the box" will always be the minority and outcasts in a society where majority of the citizens are brainwashed oxygen thieves. Most of Americans can't seem to grasp the thought that they are being lied to 24/7 by their elected government; it either scares them or their minds aren't capable of absorbing the thought.

It's the job of every member of ATS to try and keep the people around us informed of the truth as best we can; even though it feels utterly pointless most of the time.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I hate to be the YABUT fly in the ointment, but have you read some of the threads here since the Deepwater Horizon accident?

BP is drilling into active volcanoes, Earth getting blown out of orbit by collapsing Gulf of Mexico, BP = Wormwood, Radioactive Oil, a G20 diversion....
Isn't the actual problem enough of a worry without throwing nutball leaps of logic and hardcore religious wacko propaganda into the mix?

You can't look at these threads and not see a real screw-loosedness to them... I'm sorry, but I believe in some pretty freaked out stuff but... Really? Really?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Anybody with two brain cells should see the false flags. And there is much more to come. I don't watch major media for news. Glenn Beck , Rick Sanchez and rachet jaw , Chris Mathews. All NWO douche bags.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

Well I take it from your post that you missed the whole point in we conspiracy buffons being absolutely off our rockers?

If not It begs the question, why the hell are you on a conspiracy web site where the majority are immersed in what could be categorically referred to as mental misallocation exercises by those who “claim“ sanity?

If you are here to impart true wisdom and defend sanity like you claim, then I suppose you fancy yourself ATS very own Patch Adams, otherwise what’s your point?

In this place people who spout off with rock hard logic do indeed resemble clowns insomuch as they often get hit when the door swings in their direction conversely.

Whatever

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
yea, just like they're paying him to keep the yellow tape up!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Originally posted by Tykonos
Amazing isn’t it? Those people who investigate and report on things that happen in this world calling others who do the same as crazies!

"Truthers" are far from investigators. Most of them just copy BS off of the conspiracy theory sites and blindly except it as the truth, similar to what they accuse us "sheeple" of doing with the MSM. They ignore the fact that way too many people would have had to have been involved because they get distracted by there being "too many unanswered questions". Most, if not all of their questions have been answered, they just ignore the answers, or refuse to except them. They ignore how impossible the recruiting process for an inside job would have been. They ignore the fact that the worldwide media would be the first to jump on this story. They ignore the proper context of eyewitness reports. They ignore just about every debunking. When you debunk a "truther", they just change the subject and often retaliate in what I call a "twoof bomb", where they copy and paste as much as they can from the conspiracy theory sites in hopes that we won't address them due to it being too time consuming. They also don't seem to know how to fact check, which is something that real investigators do.

Two thumbs up for Rick Sanchez.

Double post.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by FearfulButInterested]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Amazing isn’t it? Those people who investigate and report on things that happen in this world calling others who do the same as crazies!

"Truthers" are far from investigators. Most of them just copy BS off of the conspiracy theory sites and blindly except it as the truth, similar to what they accuse us "sheeple" of doing with the MSM. They ignore the fact that way too many people would have had to have been involved because they get distracted by there being "too many unanswered questions". Most, if not all of their questions have been answered, they just ignore the answers, or refuse to except them. They ignore how impossible the recruiting process for an inside job would have been. They ignore the fact that the worldwide media would be the first to jump on this story. They ignore the proper context of eyewitness reports. They ignore just about every debunking. When you debunk a "truther", they just change the subject and often retaliate in what I call a "twoof bomb", where they copy and paste as much as they can from the conspiracy theory sites in hopes that we won't address them due to it being too time consuming. They also don't seem to know how to fact check, which is something that real investigators do.

Two thumbs up for Rick Sanchez.

I believe the word you are looking for is accept. Thanks and let's get it right next time shall we?
2nd

[edit on 25-6-2010 by FearfulButInterested]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
im not gonna coment on the 9-11 remarks, hes a congressman, so hes not worth the time of day, but although they didnt allow it to happen, they sure the hell arent doing much to help it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
fellow americans you deserve all this
because you want to pay for being screwed

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
R.Sanchez, CNN said yesterday the crazies are saying the gov. allowed spill to happen, like 9/11.

Call me lazy for not searching for the clip/article/blog etc, but merely saying something happened without evidence is hearsay. Do you have any evidence to support your statement?

On a related note, it would be fun to say that President Obama on MSNBC said this morning that he was personally seeking to better understand why Republican State Senator Roy Ashburn has been writing him love notes that rival those from Michelle.

ESV

kix

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The simple fact that a lot of regulations and procedures were skipped in the interest of $$$$ in the Gulf Disaster, qualifies as a conspiracy.

People who blindly follow the media and its interests, deserve the downfall they are supporting.

I always see here in ATS that no matter what some people will want to derail some threads THIS IS NOT A 9/11 Thread.

If you think the situation in the gulf is a rosy as they want us to believe, I suggest you take a trip there and see for yourself (if they even let you get close to the area)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
IMHO, 'the crazies' were the ones who told us that troops had to be sent to Vietnam, that there were WMD in Iraq, and the same crazies are now telling us Iran can launch long range weapons into Europe and make Nuclear Weapons......

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
why the hell are you on a conspiracy web site where the majority are immersed in what could be categorically referred to as mental misallocation exercises by those who “claim“ sanity?

I wouldn't come here if it were just a 9/11 forum. There are other topics here, the 9/11 forums are just a small part of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Being just simply crazy or insane is one thing.

But being a corporate paid liar with no morals or ethics, is another thing.

I would say having no soul and lying constantly to protect the system (which EVERYONE is sick of these days) is the worst offense that actually harms people in the long run.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearfulButInterested
I believe the word you are looking for is accept. Thanks and let's get it right next time shall we?

Thanks for correcting me. Now that we know credibility relies on a person's ability to spell perfectly, we can discredit about 99% of claims made by "truthers".

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't piss on him if he was fire. Don't give him the ratings.

For those who don't know about the murderer Rick Sanchez:

On December 10, 1990, Sanchez struck a pedestrian, Jeffrey Smuzinick, with his car on a residential street near Dolphin Stadium after Smuzinick darted into the road. Smuzinick was paralyzed and eventually died in an assisted living facility in 1995anchez, who had just left an NFL football game with his father (and left the scene of the accident), was not charged with causing the accident, but was charged with and pleaded no contest to DUI. Sanchez, whom a Metro-Dade police officer said “smelled strongly of alcohol,” first stopped his car but then later left the scene. A blood test to determine Sanchez’s sobriety was not administered until an hour and fifteen minutes after the collision. Sanchez at first said he had consumed no alcohol the night of the accident. His attorney, Richard Essen, later said Rick returned home and had “a couple of drinks to calm his nerves” before returning to the scene.

newsnidea.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

On December 10, 1990, Sanchez struck a pedestrian, Jeffrey Smuzinick, with his car on a residential street near Dolphin Stadium after Smuzinick darted into the road. Smuzinick was paralyzed and eventually died in an assisted living facility in 1995anchez, who had just left an NFL football game with his father (and left the scene of the accident), was not charged with causing the accident, but was charged with and pleaded no contest to DUI. Sanchez, whom a Metro-Dade police officer said “smelled strongly of alcohol,” first stopped his car but then later left the scene. A blood test to determine Sanchez’s sobriety was not administered until an hour and fifteen minutes after the collision. Sanchez at first said he had consumed no alcohol the night of the accident. His attorney, Richard Essen, later said Rick returned home and had “a couple of drinks to calm his nerves” before returning to the scene.

newsnidea.com...

Edit: I was going to delete the double post but this bears repeating.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I wonder what the voices that live in my walls are going to say about this.
Hey, did you guys just hear that? What was that?

Shutup dog! Stop telling me what to do! I'm on the internet.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Except most MSM 'journalists' don't do very much investigating at all...I've seen the local news bring up Reuters and AP on his laptop [they showed the laptop screen] and he just read the headlines...how is that investigative journalism? When was the last time a MSM news outlet had a journalist in Iraq/Afghanistan?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock

newsnidea.com...

Very nice find 5oclock!

I never knew this.

I see Sanchez on CNN all the time, and he ALWAYS take the corporate viewpoint and never fails to defend the government.

He loves instigating racial issues and creating other inflammatory debates (where trolling is encouraged and ridiculing others is a staple).

I have never liked him. He is ignorant as hell, and dare I say a flaming racist who hates freedom.

And I suppose, as you just revealed, a straight up murderer.

DUI + Hit and Run ??? That is hard core shady...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join