It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leviathan, magicians eclipsing the sun book of Job

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthStrgnrThanFiction
Ok in the Catholic bible in job 3..he asks God to "tell" "ask" or direct "those who have the power " to blacken the day he was born. Was it a known practice at that time? Why would he ask God to ask a magician to do this, why not just ask God to do it?? hmmmmmmm

Leviathian is a dinosaur? crocadile? but its a "mythical" creature that can black out the sun?? Dont think the link is strong enough there for revelations and the devil/dragon. Remeber it says somewhere that the ANGLES play with leviathian. Now no angels play with the dragon.
yeah they do. Mike swole did nothing but play. Simon says did as well. They all play because they aren't a threat.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godthief

originally posted by: TruthStrgnrThanFiction
I was at first really interested and excited to post this and get all your views, but I have compared the translation to the KJV and its different.
Anyway here it is.

In a Catholic bible in the book of job it states:

Job 3:8 Tell the sorcerers to curse that day, those who know how to control Leviathan

It then has a little astriex to a footnote that says "LEVIATHAN: Some take this to be the crocidile, others a legendary monster.Magicians were thought to be able to make him cause eclipses of the sun.

Thats the Catholic bible and commentary.

Heres King James Version which says NOTHING of "sorcerers" and NOTHING of asking God to tell one of them what to do:

Job 7: Lo, let that night be solitary, let no joyful voice come therein.
JOB 8: Let them curse it that curse the day, who are ready to raise up their mourning.
9: Let the stars of the twilight thereof be dark; let it look for light, but have none; neither let it see the dawning of the day

So two conspiracies. Firstly why does the Catholic bible talk of magicians using power to eclipse the sun when that is not in the KJV. No mention of the leviatian "dragon" or magic.

Secondly is there any other reference to this "Leviatian?" and eclipses of the sun? Finally a question. Is there ANY reference ANYWHERE about mystical involvement of the sun at night? like the moon eclipsing the sun but at night? I know it sounds totally insane...im thinking of something like the flames of the sun visible while being eclipsed by the moon...but at night..visible by the naked eye. Anyone heard of this?? I read something about it ages and ages ago...cant remeber from where maybe just bull.
I'm here.
what happens if i cause the eclipse.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: areyousirius360

Imo the best translation comes from a MECHANICAL translation of hebrew into a new language. The original meaning is not lost in the process.

Basically the source material was written in aramaic and hebrew, even the NT IMO was in hebrew. Why start translating material that is third or more down the line of translations and revisions?

We KNOW the greeks got things wrong. We know their cultural influence is pronounced in their translations. Why start there?

We STILL SPEAK HEBREW and kniw Aramaic!!!

edit on 2 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Mike swole did nothing but play. Simon says did as well. They all play because they aren't a threat.

Damn! I very much wondered if Mike's swole played or not.

what happens if i cause the eclipse.

The moon would pass between the sun and the Earth. I miss a good solar eclipse - they bring good luck, well to me at least.

edit on 4-2-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: areyousirius360

Imo the best translation comes from a MECHANICAL translation of hebrew into a new language. The original meaning is not lost in the process.

Basically the source material was written in aramaic and hebrew, even the NT IMO was in hebrew. Why start translating material that is third or more down the line of translations and revisions?

We KNOW the greeks got things wrong. We know their cultural influence is pronounced in their translations. Why start there?

We STILL SPEAK HEBREW and kniw Aramaic!!!

I didn't start there. My source is not from man.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Mike swole did nothing but play. Simon says did as well. They all play because they aren't a threat.

Damn! I very much wondered if Mike's swole played or not.

its pronounced soul. Hes very dangerouse. He can turn you into a fish that doesnt swim good but tastes good.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

its pronounced soul. Hes very dangerouse. He can turn you into a fish that doesnt swim good but tastes good.

Sounds good. I'll keep that in mind if ever I need to taste good, but at the same time swim like a fish that doesn't swim (whatever that means).

edit on 4-2-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Sounds good. I'll keep that in mind if ever I need to taste good, but at the same time swim like a fish that doesn't swim (whatever that means).

if you learn how to walk under water then you don't learn to fall.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join