It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow's News Today...

page: 1

join
share:
LL1

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Pictures are not looking too good for the Admin......

news.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2004/06/13/wguan13.xml

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ya for Red Cross, the evidence for a question that everyone knew an answer to already. So, I wonder who all will be implicated in this. It should be interesting to see the spin they put on this one. GW will say, of course I had no idea about the extent of the abuse, I just let my servants handle that part. What does this guy actually know anyway? Does he have amnesia or something, it seems that he forgets a lot of things that he has done during his presidency. Someone should replay all the comments and broadcasts he has made during the past few years, so he can catch up with himself. Sorry a little off topic.

I thought the republican party icon was the elephant, which never forgets!!!

[edit on 13-6-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

New evidence that the physical abuse of detainees in Iraq and at Guantanamo Bay was authorised at the top of the Bush administration will emerge in Washington this week, adding further to pressure on the White House.

The Telegraph understands that four confidential Red Cross documents implicating senior Pentagon civilians in the Abu Ghraib scandal have been passed to an American television network, which is preparing to make them public shortly.

Note to all posters: Please always post a bit more than just a link when starting a thread. A synopsis and your own take is appreciated.

join