It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the reasons will soon be obvious

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Welcome. Glad to help.

I guess it might be time to put the Truth to rest? I'd love to think this is really something but...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Truth1000

I am really excited about my reply to your OP, but I don't want to reveal to much. Just hinting that the reply packs a lot into it, but dose not really say much.

because it says a lot, while really saying nothing clearly.

Until my reply is available, I cannot say too much. Its all I can do to not reply with the title of my reply.

I too, am planning on a few sequels to my as yet released reply. I am currently speeding up the reply process, but I won't be replying under my real name, for obvious reasons when you read my reply( that is my unreleased reply that you won't know is from me because I won't be using my name, but you'll know its from me.)

I have borrowed and hinted at a few bits from previous replies, these are inconsequential but I apologize to myself for using bits of my as yet released reply in some of my other replies.

Edited to announce that my new website is up and running!

www.atlas-makes-a-quick-buck.com

Membership is only $29.95 for 3 days.

Be quick and I will send you my free E-book for only $12!!

[edit on 25/6/10 by atlasastro]

Oh no!

Not you too Atlas!!!

:shk:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hahahahaa...quick buck.
That's a good one. Is this all legal?

[i have no idea why i typed bunnies...i'm just so excited waiting to see what Truth has to tell us.]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Just to add to the redactions....and for some entertainment during the wait (intermission):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5dfeab15b38.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
May I congratulate Mr Truth on starting what is one of the funniest threads I have ever read on ATS.

This should go down in ATS history. S + F Mr Truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
That's GREAT!

tick tick tick...

[poor guy probably went to work flying fighter jets or something.]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I have a speaking Tour coming up too Chad.

Disclosure Reply Project.
" Join Atlasastro over three days of riveting intense intenseness. Watch as Atlas replies to the OP in real time. Learn the secrets of the reply.
Participate as Atlas explains the controversy surrounding the infamous redacted reply on Page 1 and the true identity of Lucidity, is she a dude or is he a dudette?".
Weekend Costs $2000.oo and does not include the price of the weekend which is another $350.00.

There are also 250 limited addition framed and autographed Replies commemorating the Reply retailing at $99.00.

Act fast, join the Disclosure Reply Project now and receive free tickets to Reply:The Musical, starring Chadwickus in his inspiring interpretation of Hugh Jackman portraying Atlasastro, it is a non stop musical journey of Replies.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I wanted to add here, emphatically...so responded to my OWN post:

I am in NO WAY mocking this OP. Those of you reading this thread are perhaps not familiar with some other very, very good threads of his.

This one, maybe, is a sort of premature ejaculation
and around ATS it has become quite common for the 'teasers' to show up, and then deliver nothing.

However, this OP has a track record, already, of showing some interesting stuff...and so far has hit each claim with a level of credibility that is intriguing.

So, again....it was just an interlude to lighten the mood, it can be amusing, sometimes...but, I am just saying, it should be worth it.

(Sticking my neck out, here...but, we'll see....)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

comment of the month, if not the year!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I second this. It's all in fun and all because we're so eager for the information. I've been trying to pick the nuggets out of his threads, but it's slow going.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Replying to your own post is quite exhilarating, if a little lonely.

Errr...is that really Truth in that photo?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

True.

I hope the Truth sees the humor in the OP. Being a busy member, I am sure Truth has seen a fair share of " the truth revealed" threads, so to speak.

No harm intended, just amused at the vague OP. I guess the OP is sincerely excited about his friends book and just wanted to share it with us.

But you just left us hanging dude!

I hope the OP will forgive us our comedic indulges in his absence.
The OP has some good threads.

This is just not one of 'em.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Now I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the space station and Israel and the unscheduled launches of the space shuttle a while back. Maybe weaponizing it. (One of my old pet theories.)

Oh and I respectfully redact you again. (No more...promise.)

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Well said.
I look forward to your very revealing reply that say it all but does not say much at all.
Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The situation is very complicated, so I am sorry if this has seemed just another "teaser" thread. The problem is that I literally do not know when this book will be available.

On my profile page, that is my picture, as well as the other pictures in the "My Pictures" section. I have tried to reveal as much about myself as I dare, to clearly demonstrate that I have the background I claim.

Many of the areas dealt with in this book have been dealt with before. The problem is, that from the outside, many different areas, agencies, and programs seem unrelated and as totally different "things." However, from the inside, so many classified operations rely on each other that it is nearly impossible for one agency to take an action or operation that does not require some sort of coordination or cooperation from others.

Because of this, people on the outside will see bits and pieces, and try very hard to make sense of those bits and pieces individually. Yet, they don't make sense, because those pieces can only exist within a framework that is much larger and more complex than others might understand.

The author of this book is going to try, in a series, because the first book alone is 600 pages, to help others to understand how and why entities and agencies act as they do, and provide the understanding of how this all developed.

Just in the way of topics, it will cover the Iran-Contra Affair, the 1929 demise of MI-8/Black Chamber, background on why Operation AJAX and the decision to keep Americans in Iran was made, why we created Panama, why we dropped the bombs on Japan, why we supported Adolph Hitler's rise, why MKULTRA/MKNAOMI/MKDELTA were thought to be feasible and desirable, and even how the American Revolution was so closely related to the Vietnam War. Many anti-Masons may not be happy with some aspects of the story, but may be quite interested in some others.

Believe me, this is a very complicated book, and several other book publishers even stated that they wanted nothing to do with this book.

I can also state that I believe one aspect of the name of the book will create a new term that will one day be part of the everyday language and vernacular of nearly all Americans, and will definitely be part of many future conspiracy movies.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks, Truth. That's a lot of information to tackle. If you guys need any help, I'm an editor, and I can donate some time (with nondisclosure forms, of course). Now I'm going to churn for the rest of the day about what this word is. What's it rhyme with?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It is a term that he has not even let me do a search on yet, because he doesn't want to give it away before his book if publicly available. Personally, I cannot recall having ever heard the term, prior to the development of this book.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Curiosity might have killed one cat but not this one - LMAO

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hello Truth1000. You say on your member profile you are: "Author of the space shuttle novel IMPACT . Performed book signings with a number of astronauts, including Buzz Aldrin and Jim Lovell, at sites such as the Astronaut Hall of Fame and Space Center Houston."

The only novel with that title seems to be a book called IMPACT by Douglas Preston. If that's your book you would be Douglas Preston and your author friend would probably be Lincoln Child. However Douglas Preston is an anthropologist according to his bio and has never been in the forces.

If this is not your book, can you tell us why your novel 'IMPACT' doesn't seem to exist anywhere?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
OP just might be 'lil George Bush himself, who belongs to Skull and Bones, which is secret, and so secret he doesn't know what goes on....the same as Area 51, so he said

<< 1    3 >>

join