It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the reasons will soon be obvious

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I joined ATS a few months ago to try to use my past training and experience to help to answer some questions, while raising other questions that I feel are important for the understanding of those who are on this site to gain knowledge and information.

As I have seen that many of what I felt were some of the more important things for people to know have been largely ignored, fortunately some of the important issues I have tried to raise have received some serious consideration.

However, I have been assisting a former cohort from military service edit and proof-read the manuscript he was preparing. On several occasions, I have dropped hints about it in some of the threads. My friend, who is not using his real name for the book, for obvious reasons when you read the book, was told that the company that will publish it is speeding up the publishing process, and that it will be ready sooner than originally planned.

Until the book is publically available, I am not allowed to tell anything that is within it, but even I was really surprised how well this book turned out. I believe that when this book is released, and the general public sees how extensive the connections are between so many different types of groups, and what all they have been responsible for, this will be mind-blowing for a great many people. It is all I can do to not tell everyone what the title is, because it says a lot, while really saying nothing clearly.

needless to say, I am very excited about the revelations from this book, and the two sequels he is planning. This should be quite interesting. There have been times I have borrowed a few bits and pieces from the book for issues discussed already, so I apologize to him for this, but they were so inconsequential compared to the book itself, I don't think it will matter.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

So you started a thread about something you can tell us nothing about? That makes sense, thanks. I'm looking forward to reading about how nothing can come of this intriguing thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You forgot to link us to where we can pre-order the book...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That was some plug!
Why not purchase ad space and do this properly?
These "something big is coming, but I cant say just yet" threads
get old and tiresome. FAIL!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

So you started a thread about something you can tell us nothing about? That makes sense, thanks. I'm looking forward to reading about how nothing can come of this intriguing thread.

For the book sales ...

Why else?

Maybe the author is a David Icke 'mini me'.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wow...sounds all clandestine-like. I admit it has peeked my interest. Could you at least consolidate all the hints you've dropped and post them here? .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Beat it troll and take your book with you.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Can you let us know roughly how long till this book is available to the public????

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Can you tell us this...

Will the book be related to the info that Manning gave to Wikileaks?

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I am really excited about my reply to your OP, but I don't want to reveal to much. Just hinting that the reply packs a lot into it, but dose not really say much.

because it says a lot, while really saying nothing clearly.

Until my reply is available, I cannot say too much. Its all I can do to not reply with the title of my reply.

I too, am planning on a few sequels to my as yet released reply. I am currently speeding up the reply process, but I won't be replying under my real name, for obvious reasons when you read my reply( that is my unreleased reply that you won't know is from me because I won't be using my name, but you'll know its from me.)

I have borrowed and hinted at a few bits from previous replies, these are inconsequential but I apologize to myself for using bits of my as yet released reply in some of my other replies.

Edited to announce that I have edited.

[edit on 25/6/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Is the person you are working with in the military? U.S. or otherwise?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Certain groups are connected to certain other groups? This is exciting news, and changes everything. Ironically, this is far from being the longest content-free post on ATS. Two or three more pages of "I can't tell you anything" might at least put it in the running.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hmm...so you think it's a book about dots?

Mr. Truth doesn't seem to be coming back. Maybe he's compiling that list for us. I remain ever hopeful.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

I am really excited about my reply to your OP, but I don't want to reveal to much. Just hinting that the reply packs a lot into it, but dose not really say much.

because it says a lot, while really saying nothing clearly.

Until my reply is available, I cannot say too much. Its all I can do to not reply with the title of my reply.

I too, am planning on a few sequels to my as yet released reply. I am currently speeding up the reply process, but I won't be replying under my real name, for obvious reasons when you read my reply( that is my unreleased reply that you won't know is from me because I won't be using my name, but you'll know its from me.)

I have borrowed and hinted at a few bits from previous replies, these are inconsequential but I apologize to myself for using bits of my as yet released reply in some of my other replies.

Edited to announce that I have edited.

[edit on 25/6/10 by atlasastro]

That may be one of the best replies I have read in quite a while!

Of course, I can neither confirm or deny that I have, in fact, read and/or enjoyed your reply. I am also invoking Plausible Deniability to the fact, such as it is, that I have even replied to this post. I also cannot verify to have given you a star at this time.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I so agree, cwt. I laughed so hard it took forever to find his or her star thingy.

Oh, Truth!

(We know you're out there!)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Just wanted to add that I am excited to see that I have announced that I am excited about my forth coming reply to the OP.

I ask that you all are patient, I know you guys may have picked up a few hints in my previous reply, but the truth will be revealed in my new forthcoming reply, that is the reply that is yet to be released but details many revelations regarding my reply to the OP.

This reply is connected to my reply which is connected to my as yet published reply to the OP.
All I can say is that Bruce Willis has read my as yet released reply to the OP, and he wants to make it into a Movie.
I can't say too much guys, but Bruce wants Johnny Depp to play me, Bruce is going to get James Cameron to make Rob Schneider to look like my PC (kind of like a PC avatar character) and Bruce is going to star as the Internet.

Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

couldn't you have at least given.. "one of the reasons" that "will soon be obvious"??

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"I believe that when this book is released, and the general public sees how extensive the connections are between so many different types of groups, and what all they have been responsible for, this will be mind-blowing for a great many people."

I go to the library every so often. These books already exist. If not thousands of them. Just go to a fuggin library.

I just borrowed 'Shadow Elite' from my library. Lol and people still think that there is no shadow elite.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by jolly]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks for the laugh. It was needed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join