It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson did the Illuminati want him dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's almost been a year since Michael Jackson's death and i know there's been talk on here about what is referred to as the Illuminati wanting him dead because he refused to go along with there agenda, and now this interview with his mom was taken.....take a look it's a intresting read and makes you go hmmm.

msnbc.msn.com/id/37903748/ns/today-entertainment/?GT1=43001

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So! The Illuminati aint all that bad then?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

Illuminati moms Vs peadophiles!

Yeah, that's a plus in the Illuminati column for me.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Nonkonphormist and Jokei i get your point assuming he committed those crimes but in the interview Michaels mom makes it seem like it was more then that very sinister plus she made it sound like the threat was comming from people with postions of power, very strange that's why i posted the article.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Sorry

I wasn't implying anything about the crimes he was accused of, I just don't like his music

It was flippant of me, again, sorry

edit for typo.

[edit on 26/6/10 by NonKonphormist]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It seems clear to me that his death was faked so he could escape his problems.If you have the money this can be pulled off no problem,now he can live the rest of his life without all the pressure that comes with fame.Just Michael ,bubbles and the whole crazy gang living it up in a giant balloon floating around the world.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
One thing I noticed with Michael and the accusations against him was that the media sure put 110% effort in to publicise it. Michael was found guilty well before he was aquitted.

This doesn't happen to those who play the game. Do as you're told, and you'll be looked after. It's not hard to see who says no to TPTB. Look what happened to Rudd...

Personally, I think they wanted to turn Neverland into Disneyland so they could use it as a source of children for themselves, but Michael said no.

[edit on 26/6/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
It's almost been a year since Michael Jackson's death and i know there's been talk on here about what is referred to as the Illuminati wanting him dead because he refused to go along with there agenda,

so I guess I'll go read those

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Anyone with that level of fame and that much potential influence could pose a threat to TPTB, so you've got to wonder.

On the lighter side: I don't know if he was guilty of the crimes he was accused of, but I do know that if I was a millionaire paedophile - I'd probably have a fun fair in my back garden too.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yes, we did.

It took forever to get the clandestine Mason doctor from Houston to carry out the procedure.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The Illuminati don't fear any one person no matter how much money they have.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the Illuminati wanted him dead just because they despised him. They probably saw him as an old pawn who had served it's purpose for them, and was now a potential threat because of his age and all he knows. It's the same thing they did to Elvis. Michael replaced Elvis, and now lady gaga has replaced Michael

I'm guessing either Michael started threatening to talk, or he had started talking to some of his perceived friends.(Note to entertainers: none of those people are your friends. Even be suspicious of family members at that stage)

I'm pretty sure Michael would have had LOTS to say, if given the chance.

But do you see how they worked it out for their benefit? They made that man a sacrifice. I'm pretty sure his star power must have appeased many demons.

OR

Yeah, he could have just been whisked away to an Illuminated paradise somewhere in the middle of nowhere. I'm pretty sure there are places out there for super stars that want to "pass over" to another, hidden existence.

Who knows?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Privy_Princess]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Zeta Reticulan there's been plenty of talk on here about how the Illuminati controls the music industry and yes in passing there's been speculation on Michael Jacksons death in regards to TPTB or Illuminati or what ever you wanna call them same with Heath Ledger but i'v read so many posts on here and it's been a while since Jacksons death has been brought up that i can't link you to the fourms because i don't remember were there at, sorry about that but there's been speculation everywhere here's a youtube link to some of it.

www.youtube.com...

emsed1 i never said the doctor was a Mason i wasen't blaming the Masons i said the group known as the Illuminati and the reason i say the group known as the Illuminati is because a Mason yes a Mason brought up a good point that the only Illuminati was the Bavarian Illuminati that Adam Weishaupt founded and the current group known as the Illuminati is more then likely a different organization, the secret government, shadow government, TPTB or mostly referred to as yes the Illuminati, now i know you take alot of flak on here because you're a Mason or defend them at least but there's good Mason's i really wasen't aiming the post at them.

Privy-princess you brought up some really great points about the music industry in general but did you notice in the artical when Michaels mom was talking about someone wanting her son dead she said it's greed as if to say he was worth more to them dead then alive probably because all the money his old albums would generate if he were to die.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I personally think he died due to his doctor giving him whatever prescription he wanted!
The doctor was getting paid big bucks to give him anything he needed.
Why would TPTB want a singer dead?
He was alreasdy classed by most to be a bit of a nutter, so he was hardly a threat to anyone.
Everytime someone big dies, it has to be some sort of conspiracy, does my head in.
Elvis is dead.
Hitler is dead.
Jackson is dead.
Lennon is dead.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
NonKonphormist i totally agree why does everything always have to be a conspiracy, but in this case you have the mans own mom saying someone wanted him dead and mentioned greed as being a factor so the reason would seem to be if someone wanted him dead like i said before they must of thought he was worth more dead then alive because if he dies his old albums would be bought and a fortune would be made which is kind of what happened plus the movie sold really well, so there is some reason to speculate.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

THIS!

Thanks King, this is exactly what I came here to say....I've heard quite a few rumors that go along these lines. Honestly it makes a lot of sense if this is true, because MJ's career was basically over for at least a decade before his death. Now all of his tracks can be sold off for various commercials etc.

It's an interesting theory, not sure if i believe it completely but some parts of it COULD undoubtedly be true.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
MJ was a sick fellow, and thanks to his big money he got into something he did not belong to.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Although it seems Jacko did refer to this in some videos, I generally think no

I think the guy was mentally ill, which is little wonder as he spent his entire life under the microscope so to speak. He was very ambitious and he chose that lifestyle. He was well rewarded too, I mean he had an enormous estate at Neverland (Although if I had that wealth I'd create an adult vice ranch - Netherland lol) and it seems illogical that anyone wanted a hit on the guy, at the end of the day if somebody so powerful wanted to ruin him, why not bribe or even threaten the judge at his 2005 court case. Why would these ENORMOUS globalist record companies continue to promote him so relentlessly (and don't say exploit, building an ipod for 35pence a day is exploitation, being a wealthy, worshipped superstar isn't) At the end of the day he was at an age where he could have retired from the scene altogether, nobody would argue with that, what he was 50ish?

In fact think of his royalties, he was LOADED, he pushed himself too far for a man of that age in the pursuit of further wealth. His choice.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Before I address the thread topic, I just want to mention something that I haven't yet put into writing.
I don't believe the guy was mentally ill, wacko or a pedophile. I believe he was misunderstood and a victim of the worst kind of media persecution. I know that many people disagree but I see things differently. I look at his upbringing, his natural temperament and his behaviour, I listen to the words he voices through and outside of his music, and I don't see weird, I see somebody who is shy, childlike, visionary, genius and quite different from what many people identify with or would expect of someone with that amount of wealth, fame and influence. I see someone who is searching for things that are scarce in this place, things that he missed out on experiencing when everyone else was experiencing it when they were children: innocence and love.
Also, I'd just like to point out an interesting correlation that I personally find significant. His life-path number is 6, which suggests that "you entered this plane with tools to become the ultimate nurturer, and a beacon for truth, justice, righteousness, and domesticity. Your paternal, or maternal, as the case may be, instincts with a 6 Life Path exceed all others by a considerable margin. While the 6 may assume significant responsibilities in the community, the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers. Conservative principles and convictions are deeply ingrained and define your character."

Numerology

To the point though, in the back of my mind I have always wondered if his death was a result of certain people wanting him out of the picture. Purpose concerning money as well as the fact that he was enormously compassionate, giving and a solemn philanthropist, and he seeked to spread these and other positive virtues to the four corners of the globe. He possessed enormous positive influence, and possibly TPTB seeked to discredit him and give people reason to blacken him or believe that he wasn't being true. I have read that these people desire an outcome of predominantly negative energy on Earth for upcoming events..
That's just one way I see it anyway.

[edit on 11/7/10 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It is possible he faked his death to get out of the eyes of the public.Getting blamed for child molesting just might do that.But who,knows.You got to admit though there are a lot of fishy circumstances concerning his death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join