It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpret The Avatar Above Yours

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thurs, Heff the point of this thread is to interpret the avatar above yours. Thanks for posting and please do post all you like but as the title of the thread states please do interpret the avatar above yours.
Heff, in your avatar I see the ats logo, what looks like a pole or perhaps a roman cross with a snake wrapped around it. It also looks like the stick and snake are blocking out a bright lite. Then in the fore ground a character with a megaphone. Perhaps the light is the truth, the stick is blocking the truth, and the character with the megaphone is trying to get the masses to see the light.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well my first thoughts aren't very appropriate
But my second thought was a royal lady being asked for her hand in marriage,

That being said I'm not familiar with medieval times, If that really is what it is. So correct me if i'm wrong

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
First thought that jumps to mind ... an interpretation of how dating sites might start to look after the apocolypse?

Hi, 20 something person ... mostly clean from disease ... have nice eyes ... may be prepared to take off the gas mask for that special person.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Samara getting out a Teletubbie television-belly-thing is simply EPIC, what else is there to say?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

One Step Beyond
It has been over a week, I would have posted to yours sooner but I have really been somewhat swamped.
The first thing I notice about your avatar is it meets the new requirements so you can still have it be full length. I see a man holding an object, and what looks like stars or sparks emitting from it. Maby a happy man spreading happiness through the world.....?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hello! Well long time no talk. Seems you have a lot of work on your hands. This one should be difficult.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I think your means you're a hyperactive punk rocker, with a good sense of humor.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I see dawn?sun set, a possible nuke going off in the background....emmm maybe a bird? Or just a lover of nature!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter

Heh, not so much a lover of nature as being in awe of nature.
'S a picture I took of my young nephews.... who you can't see in the bottom right... think it used to be clearer..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

What I see is what looks like a dark swamp with shadowing light in the background. To me the light is the sun either rising or setting. So I guess this is one of those are you an optimist or pessimist questions. The sun would be setting in a dark and murky swamp if your the pessimist, rising if your more of the optimist.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Not only acceptance but a blessing
A blessing to anything, from him becoming prince to him marrying her daughter

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Academia
I see a beautiful fantasy crecher. Perhaps a fairy, sprite, dryad, or nymph. Beautifully colored wings, and the lovely long legs that are out of proportion but in a seductive sort of way. The tiny little horns come through also. She could probably wear her hair different though.
So I think you might like fantasy stories, and the characters in them. In addition to the art that they help create. You might find many similar things around my place.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I see a kind, beautiful and benevolent creature, who is in a position of power, rewarding someone for his good deeds.
That was easy? Yes.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I see an angel in the garden of eden....

Yes, very easy....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

I see a hunka hunka burning love.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Some lady likes birds and is dreamin of becoming one herself (or else its a dream about a cemetary or something).

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Inchworm
thanks for posting

Yours seems pretty straight forward to me. Papa smuf. Some one old and wise and respected by all those around him. One who will freely give advise on what ever the situation may be.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

As I write this your Avatar is next in line...
As for my Interpretation... this coming from a man married 26 years now...

is that the ladies can make us men do the damndest things... and we're damn glad to do it too!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Sad Native All-American...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
reply to post by DaddyBare

Sad Native All-American...

Maybe not sad... more like tired... lord knows I've seen more in my life time than I ever imagined not all of it for the good...

Yours reminds me of Wernher von Braun.... the real rocket scientist...
he was the first to come up with the idea of a wheel shaped space station...

I'm old enough to remember when he appeared with Walt Disney on his Sunday evening weekly TV show...
Disney was a huge fan of space stuff...FYI Disney was the guy who first envisioned the supper highways... interstates... that we have today...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join