It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpret The Avatar Above Yours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm game for The Game.

Hmmm. The avatar above me?

An aspiring initiate into the Mystery Schools.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
violent militant feminist warrior being haunted by the ghosts of the men she has killed in the battle for equal rights... or maybe a stenographer in a funny helmet hanging out with some viking pirate ghosts...

[edit on 28-8-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

I love it. Close.

Oddly enough, I wear the same glasses and am somewhat of a "militant librarian" regarding certain texts and informational sources.

As far as the goons behind me? Mah buddies, mah brothers.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
do you also wear the flava flav helmet while on the job? might i suggest investing in a pimp cup?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The helmet is only symbolic in this instance, and I usually reserve the goblet for imbibing the blood of my enemies (special occassions only).

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I would take part of my interpretation from your name. I would view the lady as you, the general. Then the creatures behind you as your army.

It is to bad your location is classified. It would be interesting to possibility meet the some what studious librarian with the general eyes! smile

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
it is hard to describe what the avatar above looks like exactly without offending anyone. all i know is i don't think i want to try it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Don't want to try kneeling in front of a beautiful lady, or matriarch, you really ought to some time, haha

Yours I find difficult to interpret. What I see is the ever seeing eye above what looks like a prison with many people. I would interpret that as the eye representing oppression from the ptb over the masses.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

That lady is checking his hair for lice.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Nosred
thanks for posting.
Now to your avatar, it has the sun, in a star field, the ats logo, planet with rings, then the beach scene. I would say that you like astrophysics. Or perhaps just stargazing. That is a beautiful beach so I might think you like the beauty of the beach also.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The lady is of high power and is pardoning the man kneeling for his crimes.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsASecret

Its A Secret
Thanks for posting in the thread. Since the thread is about interpreting the avatar above yours, and you are currently showing no avatar, I have nothing to interpret. Although, should you ever decide on an avatar, please do post again and hopefully someone will interpret your avatar.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

My guess is its a scene from a favorite movie or play which has been turned into a movie. Perhaps its a character you idolize? The woman appears to be of royalty or of high status, since she is wearing a gold gown maybe Elizabethan era, and a lady of queen Elizabeth's court. This could be a man courting a lady of the court, as they are about to dance, as she is gazing down at him presenting her hand accepting the mans offer.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

My interpretation is that someone really likes purple and black.

It's cute though.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

My interpretation of yours...

Hmm so hard.... Wolverine? OMG your Hugh Jackman aren't you!!
That or your a Canadian with claws and a love of yellow spandex.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Xiamara
a very lovely Avatar, the interpretation could be difficult but hear goes!
I see a lovely being, perhaps a nymph, or the feathered wings could mean a dietial creation. Perhaps in her early life was was created by Lucifer but turned against his was and made penance and was granted the angelic wings. With the seductive pose I would say is still some one who likes to seduce and be noticed. The coffin shaped bag with the roman cross on it is difficult also. Despite still having the little red horns maby she works for the creator and carries messages for his minions. Or maby helps lost souls find there way.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Actual interpretation of the simi:

Charonte Demon servant to the Atlantean Gods, specifically the godess of destruction Appolymi. The simi's Akri (master) is Acheron the Finale fate, who she sees as her father figure. Acheron is a god of destruction and creation, his daughter is Katra daughter of Artemis.

Simi is a very very old demon around 16,000 years old, but looks and acts the age of a 17 year old goth, hence the coffin purse and outfit. The Simi's hobbies include eating: daemons (vampires), zombies, whole turkies, anyone who hurts her akri and the Heifer goddess Artemis if her akri will ever let her. That would make akra kat (katra) very angry. All with Hot sauce! The simi also likes to play with Nicky but after simi played with him last time her Akri killed him by accident....

She's from Sherriyln Kenyon's series "dark Hunter" I have her as my avatar since well I am her. I have the long black hair very playful, yet has an air of danger. Oh and I put hot sauce and ketchup on everything, the spicier the better.
My best fiend started to call me simi and shes my akra and I make sure the heifer goddess doesn't hurt her. Thats also my halloween costume, got the fangs, corset, tutu and coffin purse to top it all off. Just need to get the wings.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the invite.
Since Xiamara has explained hers, I'll comment on yours. I see someone that likes the romance of Pre-Raphaelite art. It reminds me of First Knight.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
yeah.. I have one finally... so... what do you interpret for my avatar ?

x

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

~Heff
edit on 10/11/10 by Hefficide because: youtube FAIL

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join