It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpret The Avatar Above Yours

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Somebody is poking fun at MS Windows by inserting the BSOD into a scene from Star Trek TNG. It obviously doesn't belong there and that is what makes it funny.

Ha ha.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

...is looking to the skies for flying pigs...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

It frightens me....

The avatar seems to denote a futuristic world of control and a society that needs to succumb to a Master just to get air.

AD wants to control the world...

I bow to our new oxygen providing overlord.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
That av reminds me of Sesame Street, of which many hours of my troubled youth were spent watching. Many creepy, creepy hours. The yep yep Martians, and Snufalofagus should be in your background to make this nightmare complete for me.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This male is an extraterrestrial trans-dimensional traveller, whose bioluminescence, and flashing third eye have the power to hypnotise all beings he encounters.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Snow.In.Summer

A white lady with too much mascara!

That was easy.

I guess I better try a little harder though.

You see yourself as trying to hold back but, you are just dying to jump in and join in on the fun. You feel you are mysterious and have something of value to offer this community.

Haven't seen you around much, feel free to join the discussions and don't be afraid to tell it like you see it. Remember this is an anonymous forum so you can free to speak your mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The guy just above me has some serious issues.

He's SICK,SICK,SICK!

A total A-hole IMO.

[edit on 7/15/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

An old soul with a young sense of humor ( A mighty fart smeller ???)

That said, with all of us mods seeming to share avatar themes ( Sheer coincidence I assure you.....Maybe)

I am curious to see how my avatar will be interpreted. Any ideas as to what is going down? Not that anything is going down of course....

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Gimme some
Well, yours is a little on the hard to side to try to interpret. I will say it reflects on your liking of classic movies, and crime stories of the time. Such as the mobster stories of early last century.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't think the poster above me likes gray hairs as their avatar is plucking them all from the bowing man.........

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Concerned
What I see with I look at your Avatar is some one who likes the sea, and the sea creatures. It is a very beautiful Avatar. And not surprising, it has a lot of blue, so I would guess one of your favorite colors is blue.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Your avatar is very relaxing to look at. I just feel relaxed and I think about swimming in the ocean.
Hint for my avatar. Arrgh Honk Honk.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Romantic Rebel
I am afraid I did not get anything from your hint. So by just looking at your avatar I would guess you like anime. I can't take it much from there because I don't recognize the character.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I don't know much about the character. She comes from a computer program from japan. I just like her adorable cuteness and catchphrase which is "honk honk." Pirates are also awesome. Two awesome things are overwhelming.
BTW I love your avatar. Monarchy and Queens rock!

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here's more information about the character I just found.
Second line
touhou.wikia.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hmmm, interpretation of Romantic_Rebel's avatar?

I'd say quirky, playful, one for a bit of piratical mischief!

I really like it

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FunnyLittleFrog

that is the funniest looking amphibian i have ever seen.

not sure if that amphibian is landing, getting ready to launch, or just practicing some yoga or kata of some kind.

i like it. reminds me of "balance" and of self re-flection.

i'm not sporting an avatar myself. but, i am wearing a new avatar "mini" background image, and was wondering what people may think of it.

can the next poster isolate the theme behind it, or decipher it's hidden cryptic encoded message or meaning?

input welcome

thanks,
et

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Esoteric
thanks for posting.
As to your avatar, I don't think I have the en-cryptic meaning behind it or anything like that; although be it, what I do see is a bunch of logo art work all of which has the ats letters in them. It almost seems like your trying to advertise ats in every facet of life.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
reply to post by FunnyLittleFrog

that is the funniest looking amphibian i have ever seen.

not sure if that amphibian is landing, getting ready to launch, or just practicing some yoga or kata of some kind.

i like it. reminds me of "balance" and of self re-flection.

ah nah just means ats has become his /her new obession.

i'm not sporting an avatar myself. but, i am wearing a new avatar "mini" background image, and was wondering what people may think of it.

can the next poster isolate the theme behind it, or decipher it's hidden cryptic encoded message or meaning?

input welcome

thanks,
et

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Angel
again thanks for posting.
To me your avatar looks to be some one who likes yellow stone, and quite possibly volcanoes. I do like both also. I have been to yellow stone only once a very long time ago. I should really try to get back some time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join