It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Interpret The Avatar Above Yours

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft
 


Joecroft
thanks for getting the one above yours, it was really a tuff one in my opinion.
As to yours, truly beauty and the beast!
It brings to life that age old saying that beauty can tame any heart no matter how great the beast.




posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
One to whom we should bow to and embodies the qualities of royaltiy but is fair to ones surfs. Hobbies include finding quality, brave knights to defend honor of country and bloodline.



posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Whisper67: I see a Valkyrie--heroic, brave, beautiful, and occult.

Edit to correct misspelling of Valkyrie.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by yuefo]



posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Someone who wants us all to see the truth,who believes all U.F.O pictures should be this clear and visible!!!!

A true believer.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by saratoga123
 


A love for surrealism shows a huge imagination and a creative mind. Maybe a longing for something more than the world around you.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw
 


i shall show you the beauty hidden within numbers
as expressed through calculus with the medium of
a black board and some chalk



posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura
 


Plane to see



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Koka
 


Thanks to everyone for posting above. There were some difficult avatars to interpret.

Koka,
Some where in between black and white.
To me that seems pretty straight forward. You see everything as a shade of gray, very rarely calling anything as either straight black or white.



posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by Koka
 


Thanks to everyone for posting above. There were some difficult avatars to interpret.

Koka,
Some where in between black and white.
To me that seems pretty straight forward. You see everything as a shade of gray, very rarely calling anything as either straight black or white.



how cool is that ?

yours says it all!

a offer of marriage, or a man begging for forgiveness for being a dumbass . gotta be one of the two.



posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


Alysha
Thanks a bunch for taking part in the thread.
As to your interpretation of mine, lets hope it is the offer of marriage or the begging forgiveness. Would not want to think it would have anything to do with being a dumbass.

Yours,
Some one who likes to view all the fury that nature has to offer, in particular volcanoes.



posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


Alysha
Thanks a bunch for taking part in the thread.
As to your interpretation of mine, lets hope it is the offer of marriage or the begging forgiveness. Would not want to think it would have anything to do with being a dumbass.

Yours,
Some one who likes to view all the fury that nature has to offer, in particular volcanoes.


very nice , thank you.

and your welcome .



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


You have an energy and passion for life that is hard for you to come to grips with. You wish to experience everything and are always looking forwards to an open door that may offer opportunities beyond your wildest dreams.

a thirst for knowledge and personal, spiritual growth.

You have a firm foundation, a place you call home, somewhere that you know you can always go and find your feet or get stable again after being upset or thrown about by the wild storms of life.

These storms mostly come in the way of frustration and anger at the attitudes of others around you. You are a deep thinker and you take everything into consideration. Sometims you wonder if you are the only one who thinks the way you do.

Time to yourself is precious and you use it to it's maximum potential. You don't like to waste things, time, moments.

As long as you are not messed around by others, you will go above and beyond the call of duty in order to help those that ask.



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


You have an energy and passion for life that is hard for you to come to grips with. You wish to experience everything and are always looking forwards to an open door that may offer opportunities beyond your wildest dreams.

a thirst for knowledge and personal, spiritual growth.

You have a firm foundation, a place you call home, somewhere that you know you can always go and find your feet or get stable again after being upset or thrown about by the wild storms of life.

These storms mostly come in the way of frustration and anger at the attitudes of others around you. You are a deep thinker and you take everything into consideration. Sometims you wonder if you are the only one who thinks the way you do.

Time to yourself is precious and you use it to it's maximum potential. You don't like to waste things, time, moments.

As long as you are not messed around by others, you will go above and beyond the call of duty in order to help those that ask.




wow im impressed !
wanna get married? ( im joking really ) but im still impressed.



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


You are very welcome


It's something that I found I could do ... and shared in a thread... which came about quite by accident really.



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


You are very welcome


It's something that I found I could do ... and shared in a thread... which came about quite by accident really.


freaks of nature huh?

its interesting to say the least ...

wanna tell me about how you stumbled upon this ability



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


I'm quite a spiritual person. Love to people watch.. and for some unknown reason, i am able to pick up feelings and emotions, images and thoughts from other places and people. Dunno how or why..

Some say it is due to me being an empath.. but sometimes it feels to me like I am remote viewing.. but viewing what exactly is hard to say.. They say that the eyes are the doorway to the soul...perhaps the third eye doesn't need a door !!

Everyone makes a decision based on the way they are.. you chose your avatar for a reason.. once I began to look at it, I kinda get the feel for it..and as I type or talk about the feelings I get, more come along.. sometimes it comes as an image or an idea or an emotion..



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


I'm quite a spiritual person. Love to people watch.. and for some unknown reason, i am able to pick up feelings and emotions, images and thoughts from other places and people. Dunno how or why..

Some say it is due to me being an empath.. but sometimes it feels to me like I am remote viewing.. but viewing what exactly is hard to say.. They say that the eyes are the doorway to the soul...perhaps the third eye doesn't need a door !!

Everyone makes a decision based on the way they are.. you chose your avatar for a reason.. once I began to look at it, I kinda get the feel for it..and as I type or talk about the feelings I get, more come along.. sometimes it comes as an image or an idea or an emotion..


i say their right ,

im pacticaly a empath my self , meaning i pick up emotions and feelings when i least expect it . and never my own family , only strangers and such.



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel
 


Same here to an extent.. the saying that 'first impressions count' is very true in my case..

After the first initial impressions come, the next time is harder to see as things had already been felt.. but it does give me a deeper insight into the person and i am able to work out a lot from it for future relations.



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien
 


Extralien
thanks for posting as much as you have.
I like your other avatar much better. I would probably put it in the top three ever. This one will be a little bit harder.
What I see is making a reference to intelligent and learned men. And even as such they can still either become frustrated or perhaps resort to more physical techniques to get things accomplished. Another way to look at it would be that there is still the animal in all of us.



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem
 


Thank you very much for your kind words and as for your interpretation, that's pretty good.

I only loaded this one today just to have some fun with one of the threads about the mods using star trek avatars...now they're using cowboys !!!

What can you do


I will be switching back to my main one pretty soon though


Next person to post please ignore my post here and just do redgolem or anyone who posts below me

Unless I've changed back to my usual avy



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join